Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games SPOILERS: Post-Episode 3 sTalk Contacts

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Following the completion of Episode 3, there are five contacts still online for sTalk/GIMPY: Gamble-Bot 3000, Great Aunt Geraldine, haxlrose, Opheliamammary glandsupp, and THE_****. Obviously, Opheliamammary glandsupp’s continued presence makes sense in terms of the Episode 3 endgame, but why is she still on after it’s all over? The other four continue to have in-game uses, and it seems like Ophelia is just THERE. Is there some other use for her that I haven’t gotten to yet, or is this just an oversight?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Did you kill SE in the end?

If you didn’t, it makes sense for her to stay online.

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Fran Posted:

Did you kill SE in the end?

You can’t. So it always makes sense.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

xxEmoxKidxx Posted:

You can’t. So it always makes sense.

Theoretically you can. That makes Shallow disappear, so it would make sense to have Ophelia offline by then.

Kid Banhammer

[Two Girls One Tribe]

Level 68 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I think it’s safe to bumume that Shallow downloaded a portion of himself to your computer. Ophelia’s probably part of that portion because isn’t that just like Shallow to do that to you.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Kid Banhammer Posted:

I think it’s safe to bumume that Shallow downloaded a portion of himself to your computer. Ophelia’s probably part of that portion because isn’t that just like Shallow to do that to you.

This is probably right, honestly, but it just annoys me to have one solitary contact that’s still useless at this point.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Ya’ll make me wish I copied that convo when I had it just the other day.

Ophelia was a “bug” in shallow’s code that he never bothered to clean up.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

of course that could be translated as it was a bug that ET didn’t bother to clean up

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

SanDyk Posted:

of course that could be translated as it was a bug that ET didn’t bother to clean up

I’m sure this was it.
But since he fixed the code in the sTalk barrage, I thought she’d be off.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

if you’re going to make me break the fourth wall completely, it’s going in spoilers

yes, it was something trout never fixed. but when beta for ep3 started, he DID fix it… then we all hit the conversation with shallow where he said it was a bug he never bothered to fix, but wait… she’s offline now. so we all told ET to un-fix it. now there’s the explanation from shallow that makes actual sense. as far as why she’s *still* online – well, shallow’s gone now, isn’t he? can’t exactly fix]a bug when he doesn’t exist anymore.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

So basically it was a bug that people complained about that ET didn’t bother to fix until EP3 and then people complained after that so he removed the fix? No wonder ET is charging for bug fixes if you keep changing your minds like that.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

SanDyk Posted:

So basically it was a bug that people complained about that ET didn’t bother to fix until EP3 and then people complained after that so he removed the fix? No wonder ET is charging for bug fixes if you keep changing your minds like that.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

SanDyk Posted:

@zing

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

SanDyk Posted:

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

spacekadt Posted:

if you’re going to make me break the fourth wall completely, it’s going in spoilers

yes, it was something trout never fixed. but when beta for ep3 started, he DID fix it… then we all hit the conversation with shallow where he said it was a bug he never bothered to fix, but wait… she’s offline now. so we all told ET to un-fix it. now there’s the explanation from shallow that makes actual sense. as far as why she’s *still* online – well, shallow’s gone now, isn’t he? can’t exactly fix]a bug when he doesn’t exist anymore.

Could’ve just said ET ****ed it up

Damn Canadians
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!