Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rage So I was able to stomach enough of episode 3 to get to the Spitfire451 I wrote...

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

duca Posted:

IDK man, like, wasn’t writing for the apprentice, like a job? Meaning that you provide the material that the client requests regardless of what your own ‘artistic merits’ are?

So what if Bashy edited it in way you didn’t like? He obviously did so in a way that was approved by JB and CZ meaning that he provided the material that the client wanted regardless of whether or not it was **** in the end. If the client wants ****, you give them ****. That’s business and that’s professional writing (as crappy as it is).

Stop being a whiny **** about it dude. The forum can only take so much of your ****ing ego in one day.

Yes, keep talking to me, then criticize me for taking you serious enough to respond to you. You’re like the third person to do that. I followed up on this thread after two days and responded to JB’s post and that’s all I wanted to do. If you don’t want to talk about it with me shutup, real easy.

But you know, that’s the thing, everyone took it so serious so it was like embarrbuming by bumociation to even be involved with all these people. I’m like hello? Isn’t this suppose to be funny, maybe we should lighten up and they were just being dorks about it, and I’m like why so serious let me put a smile on that face. And truth be told, my mission was submitted well before anyone else got anything done and then JB gives me some 48 hour deadline and kicks me as soon as I didn’t meet it when I told him I was busy that weekend, like I mean, that was pretty two-face.

I just bring it up since you mention it. I am not trying to bring up my role in the apprentice. I don’t care about the apprentice. Stop talking about the apprentice. Instead, maybe we could all offer Bashy some constructive criticism on how not to **** things up.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Johnny Mac Posted:

I think you both lose since you’re arguing over the merit of four small, forgettable lines in a small, forgettable game. Log in to see images!

Posted by a small forgettable man, in a small forgettable thread, in a small forgettable forum, of that small forgettable game. Log in to see images!

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Chawin Posted:

ur a fart

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Let’s talk about the apprentice some more.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Let’s talk about the apprentice podcast and how big of a failure that was

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

Shouty the A-
ngry Bear

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Celerysteve Posted:

But you know, that’s the thing, everyone took it so serious so it was like embarrbuming by bumociation to even be involved with all these people. I’m like hello?

Flamebate Statistics (View all of Celerysteve’s posts)

Posts made: 6413

Threads started: 807

OMG NO WORDS FOR THIS

Celerysteve Posted:

Isn’t this suppose to be funny, maybe we should lighten up and they were just being dorks about it, and I’m like why so serious let me put a smile on that face.

THIS THREAD STARTED BY: CELERYSTEVE

OTHER THREADS STARTED COMPLAINING ABOUT APPRENTICE AND WRITING: 5

OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE MADE SIMILAR THREADS, COMBINED: 2

UH HUH, PLEASE DO GO ON TELLING US HOW COOL YOU ARE FOR NOT TAKING THINGS SERIOUSLY

Celerysteve Posted:

I don’t care about the apprentice. Stop talking about the apprentice.[/b]

THIS THREAD STARTED BY: CELERYSTEVE

OTHER THREADS STARTED COMPLAINING ABOUT APPRENTICE AND WRITING: 5

OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE MADE SIMILAR THREADS, COMBINED: 2

I AM JUST AN ANGRY BEAR BUT I SUGGEST YOU GET MENTAL HELP

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Skyman747 Posted:

Let’s talk about the apprentice podcast and how big of a failure that was

I honestly believe my approach to that podcast was miles better than the original thing.

Mainly because you didn’t have to stomach me actually talking with my crazy bum english accent. I say a lot more “uuhhh”s than JB.

——

CS made this thread mainly to whine for the sake of whining. IMO this should either be CoS’d or moved to RP. Nothing good will ever come out of this, and if Bashy and CS are going to bicker each other, at least do it in a Forum where I can properly comment on this.

Fran edited this message on 04/03/2010 4:08PM

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

apprentice business is… very serious.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Nicco Posted:

apprentice business is… very serious.

also whiny. Log in to see images!

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Thank God Nicco I love you.

Now I can safely say both CS and Bashy are flaming homos.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Skyman747

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Why was this thread moved?

Dysnomia Posted:

-=Dysnomia=-

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Skyman747 Posted:

Why was this thread moved?

Can you give a good reason as to why this thread should’ve stayed in CD? It turned out into monkeys flinging poo at each other.

Skyman747

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Fran Posted:

Can you give a good reason as to why this thread should’ve stayed in CD? It turned out into monkeys flinging poo at each other.

At least they were doing it civilly. Now it’s just gunna be people saying “lol your a fabulous person” and “lol hello.jpg”

Dysnomia Posted:

-=Dysnomia=-

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Skyman747 Posted:

At least they were doing it civilly. Now it’s just gunna be people saying “lol your a fabulous person” and “lol hello.jpg”

that is what it was equivocally before too so

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Skyman747 Posted:

= Trollbait.

Still waiting for a good reason.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

I brought up a mission I wrote for episode three, if you can not differentiate between that and the apprentice which is an entirely different topic you lack the mental skills to provide anything worth reading.

Seeing as this has degenerated into ad hominem and bumhurt because you lack the the capability, or the standing, to make any kind of constructive debate in opposition to me, I will cease posting male reproductive organ. I will grace this thread once more only under the condition Bashy admits the shame he has brought unto himself and Forumwarz — I will bumist in his seppuku.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I don’t think anyone really did read the dialog.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Fran Posted:

I don’t think anyone really did read the dialog.

Right, Forumwarz isn’t story driven, what makes the game fun is its in-depth level of gameplay pressing 1212; that, and the awesome soundtrack.

Still not posting ITT just saying.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!