Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Alignment help plz!

ILLBREAKYOUD-
EAD

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I am desperately trying to get a good alignment in order to obtain the good samaritan attack (currently 7 good, 4 evil with neutral alignment overall) so I can inflict all 5 forms of damage. Currently, I’m just about to enter the Paranoid Panorama forums and am concerned that I may not have an opprotunity to get my alignment to change in time. Any suggestions?

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

ILLBREAKYOUDEAD Posted:

I am desperately trying to get a good alignment in order to obtain the good samaritan attack (currently 7 good, 4 evil with neutral alignment overall) so I can inflict all 5 forms of damage. Currently, I’m just about to enter the Paranoid Panorama forums and am concerned that I may not have an opprotunity to get my alignment to change in time. Any suggestions?

http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/Episode_2_Walkthrough

http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/Alignment

Also, spoilers please.

ILLBREAKYOUD-
EAD

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I already looked at those, but the alignment article doesn’t really make it clear how many points it takes to become good or evil, while the walkthrough shows I’m pretty much screwed there. Is there a flamebate topic or something that covers the alignment system in more detail (e.g. how many points for good or evil will be given for a certain action)?

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Very Good is +2 Good points

Very Evil is +2 Evil points

“You were good!” is +1 good

“You were evil!” +1 evil, etc

4 points difference is required to alter your alignment. So 9 Good/5 Evil would be good, while 8 Good/5 Evil is neutral.

EDIT: Typed 8/4 the first time. That would be incorrect and stupid.

Master_Troll edited this message on 03/30/2010 3:29PM

ILLBREAKYOUD-
EAD

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Got it. I hope the boost from meeting with Shallow after fighting Nordstrom is enough.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

ILLBREAKYOUDEAD Posted:

Got it. I hope the boost from meeting with Shallow after fighting Nordstrom is enough.

Nope. The most you can get out of it is a +1 Good/+1 Evil boost.

ILLBREAKYOUD-
EAD

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Crap. Oh well…

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

What about Woe Is Moderator? Can’t he get that extra +1 from there?

ILLBREAKYOUD-
EAD

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I did that and got the E-peen for it. But I guess it’s too late now (barring any special events that come up anytime before I try to pwn Geronimo).

Reached episode 3, but still want to try to get as many good points so I can get a good ennding. However, the relevant wiki page doesn’t have a thing on it for Episode 3. What now?

ILLBREAKYOUDEAD edited this message on 04/05/2010 5:15PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!