Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Audio Haven't been around in a while....

PinkyMcFatfat

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

How’s everyone been? I haven’t been on the boards for a while because I had to go to Belize with my stupid parents. Once again in their incredible wisdom (NOT! *sarcasm*)they decided that we should have a field trip for my home schooling. They need to get hobbies that don’t involve ME!Log in to see images!

You know what? It’s HOT in the jungle! I so hated it! My eyeliner smudged so bad, and not in a GOOD way!Log in to see images!

My bumhole dad took us on a ‘zipline tour’ of the jungle canopy. IT SUCKED! It was way to bright out, first of all, and I couldn’t bring my Blackberry or phone. Not even my I-Pod Shuffle.Log in to see images! To top it off I fell off the zip line because my hair kept getting in my eyes and my PANTS SPLIT WIDE OPEN. Fernando was really laughing about my “Gato Kitty” underwear! God, I hate him.

My dad said I kind of deserved it because I wear my pants to tight.

I never thought I’d say this, but I’m THRILLED to be back in America!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!