Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Debate ITT: It is the year 2000

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

How do image tags work?

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

^____^ O hey guys let’s RP! This is the RP forum, right? I’ll start.

Fie edited this message on 03/26/2010 1:29PM

Fie

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

Name-Falcador

Race- Human/ Half Dragon/ Lycanthrope (Weretiger)

Age- 20

Preffered Region of Faerûn- anywhere in the middle lands

Height, Weight- 6’2” and 280lbs

Visual Description- Falcador is a tall, sleekly muscled, young lad, with white hair and brillant jade eyes. He also has several identifying features. First of all, his skin is covered in small iron hard scales, that are dull gold in color. Secondly his eyes are slitted and very reptillian. lastly, his most identifiably feature is probaly his large bat like wings that sprout outwards from his shoulder blades, allowing him to fly for short distances.

Mental Description

Personality-Falcador is a silient person, more fond of his own company then the company of others. He is also known to be easily angered. Sometimes when he is thrown into a fit of rage he will involunterraly transfrom into his wertiger hybrid form, causing much destruction until he calms down.

Interactions-He can sometimes be arrogant to others and talk down to them, but for the most part he harbors a deep hatred of humans. For when he was a child he was constantly tormented and abused because of his rather unusual heritage. That and the fact that he was the only one of his kind in the Bladur’s Gate (his home town) area.

Clbum- Sorcerer

Weapons- A small dagger and a shield guardian (a large 9 foot tall 1,200lbs mech like creature that is forced to obey whom ever holds its binding amulet) given to him by his father and is affectionately called Con.

Equipment-

1 Dagger

1 Backpack

1 Bedroll

1 Bell

1 Bottle

5 Candle

1 Case (for map or scroll)

4 Pieces of Chalk

5 Fishhooks

1 Flasks

1 Flint and steel

1 Hammer

1 Ink vial

1 Ink pen

1 Lamp (common)

1 Mirror

3 Oil flasks

6 Paper sheets

8 Parchment sheets

10 Rations (1 day)

1 Rope (50’, hempen)

3 Sacks

1 Signal whistle

2 Bars of Soap

1 Spyglbum

3 Torches

5 Vial (for ink or potions)

7 Waterskins

1 Whetstone

1 Disguise kit

1 Healer kit

1 Spell component pouch

500 Gold Pieces

1 Gold Robe

Brief History of Character-

Falcador was born to a beutiful woman who was a nautral weretiger. He was conceived early when his mother found a charismatic man who offered her all she ever wanted, money, love, and peace. Taken away by this tempting offer, she went with him. He asked for a single thing in return, her sevices for the rest of her life. She gladly accepted.

When a child was concieved, this man revealed to her that he was actually a gold dragon in disguise. He did not wish to care for a child, so he atached an amulet to it and sent it to the city of Baldur’s Gate. Confident that the guardian would protect it, the dragon went back to its daily lives.

Falcador orphaned, ended up on the streets. Yet his guardian drew the attention of a powerful magician called Gaildern. Well up in his years, with no lover, Gaildern had no heirs to his name. So, he took up this child as his own. Raising it by himself.

Because of his fierce apperance, young Falcador was constantly ridiculed, and tormented. No other child would go near him. So, he soon became bitter and angry, his only friend being Con (who could not even talk back). So, he made his entire life his study of the magical arts. Which, because of his inate magically abilities, he quickly excelled at.

Gildern constantly trained him. Not only to become a sorcerer, but also to controll his dragon and weretiger abilities. And so he became Falcador’s only parent and mentor.

He would remain indoor’s for the majority of his life, reading books and testing spells, though he would eventually obtain a raven familiar which he named Sharok, to hide from the evil of the outside world. Though the citizens of the city would from time to time line up outside and curse at his very existance. Only to be eventually run of by Con when he sensed his master’s rising anguish.

It was hardly a good life, but Falcador was content. Yet, even this would eventually change, when Gildern died of sickness when Falcador was 19. Grief Stricken, he stayed indoors to hurt and alone to talk to anyone else for months. Untill on his 20th birthday, he would leave the city on a quest to master the arcane arts and become so powerful, no one he cared about would ever die.

Fie

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

Falcador lounges by a tree, waiting for something interestin to happen

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Suddenly, a terrasque appears.

He seems disinterested in Falcador and starts sniffing at a tree.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

IT IS DARK

FALCADOR IS LIKELY TO BE EATEN BY A GRUE

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Hey guys did you hear about Bon Jovi’s new album, Crush?

Sig by Aldo

male reproductive organmelon

Avatar: 216996 2010-03-21 17:29:33 -0400

Level 69 Troll

Jew Hunter

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

not a half bad thread

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Ricket Posted:

You non-Nintendo fanboys are going down. The Gamecube was just announced and it’s going to be awesome.

Gamecube? What’s a Gamecube? You mean the Dolphin? I just read about it in Nintendo Power magazine.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

not a half bad thread

Was doing pretty well before Fie got here.

Also, I agree with Celerysteve, what the hell is “gamecube?” Is that really the official name for Dolphin? God that sounds awful. If you are right, I sure hope Nintendo doesn’t make the codename better than the official name ever again.

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

****ty Famil-
y Guy Alt

Avatar: 222812 2015-05-30 20:50:23 -0400

[south park]

Level 69 Camwhore

hot horse great times lover

it’s good to be american and seeing the world trade center everytime I wake up in my home town (new york)

TZX

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

I just bought some tech stocks. Man, the economy’s never been so good. If Al Gore wins the election and continues Clinton’s economic policy we’re going to halve national debt by 2020. My brother supports Bush though and claims he can do it by 2015. Anyway, it’s not such a big deal and we can all be civil about our different opinions since intolerance is SO 20th century.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Man, we will NEVER have another president as bad as Clinton. Lying in court? Shameful.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

people are still wearing ‘R.I.P. B.I.G.’ and ‘REST IN PEACE 2PAC’ shirts? surely they can’t keep that up for another ten years

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Guys, I was thinking of making a Geocities page but I don’t think I have enough GIFs. Is 20 enough?

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Skyman747 Posted:

Guys, I was thinking of making a Geocities page but I don’t think I have enough GIFs. Is 20 enough?

I really don’t know to be honest I’m still figuring out this message board thing. What’s your name on Yahoo? Meet me in adult chat #14 Log in to see images!

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Claine

Avatar: 124948 Tue Feb 24 04:07:52 -0500 2009

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Skyman747 Posted:

I think an extra 5 for good measure. Remember to also have auto-playing background music!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

you are all ****ing stupid

Pandabrother

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

you are all ****ing stupid

That’s what SHE said!

Think that will ever catch on?

I doubt it.

Well hey! Its Dirty Birdy’s mammary glands! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!