Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ugly Corrupt Bargain?

SirIsaac

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Troll

WHSOutcast at gmail dot com

So what the hell is with forumbuildr lately? I keep seeing the same **** pop up again and again, and most of it isn’t even funny. Seeing as Pimptastic has won a very likely 2 out of 3 times now [it’s likely they’re going to win a second with the current forum seemingly being their’s], this just doesn’t seem fair. Voting is clearly NOT anonymous, and people are using their large klan numbers to create a voting bloc. The system appears to be rotting from the inside out. I wish it would prove me wrong, but it’s not happening.

SirIsaac edited this message on 03/30/2008 6:11PM

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

isaac i disagree this new forum is hilarious

[BOLDTEXT]IT’S BASED OFF WIKIPEDIA

WHICH TENDS TO BE INACCURATE[/BOLDTEXT]

SirIsaac

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Troll

absolutely wonderful and fantastical!

because these ideas have not been the least bit, oh cliche’d? Haha, Republicans are evil! Haha, Wikipedia is inaccurate!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I’m against that bloc voting, I’ve never told anyone to vote for my submissions. I did reveal that GHF was mine once, but I had around 300 votes to Wiccapedia’s 150, so it was clear I was going to win anyway.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

http://www.forumwarz.com/klans/list

funkytowel

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

SirIsaac Posted:

So what the hell is with forumbuildr lately? I keep seeing the same **** pop up again and again, and most of it isn’t even funny. Seeing as Pimptastic has won a very likely 2 out of 3 times now [it’s likely they’re going to win a second with the current forum seemingly being their’s], this just doesn’t seem fair. Voting is clearly NOT anonymous, and people are using their large klan numbers to create a voting bloc. The system appears to be rotting from the inside out. I wish it would prove me wrong, but it’s not happening.

I don’t see why your using pimptasic as a example, her forums are pretty funny and creative(I like god hates facts a lot, can’t wait to play it)

Also she was in the sister hood when her two forums were picked and i can insure you that no one in our clan asked others to vote for there forums. In fact doing so was a banable offense.

but you are right the fourmbuild is rotten, you just need to be more carfull with your examplesLog in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Level 35 Camwhore

funkytowel Posted:

I don’t see why your using pimptasic as a example, her forums are pretty funny and creative(I like god hates facts a lot, can’t wait to play it)

Also she was in the sister hood when her two forums were picked and i can insure you that no one in our clan asked others to vote for there forums. In fact doing so was a banable offense.

but you are right the fourmbuild is rotten, you just need to be more carfull with your examplesLog in to see images!

Why does everybody who plays a camwhore automatically become a woman? Is it just easier? Log in to see images!

But even Knights of LOL discourages this behavior.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

SirIsaac Posted:

I’m sorry – which other forums were Pimptastic’s? Because I’ve checked the list, and God Hates Facts is the first one she won with.

Also, which Klans are providing voting blocs? Any proof? Or is this just “wah-wah-wah my forums don’t win so winners must be CHEATING!!!!1!!”? Because it really sounds like the latter.

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

Actually, I doubt this is voting blocs. This whole thing is just part of a growing problem in Forumwarz.

fabulous persons joining the game.

When I first started, Forumwarz was amazing. Everyone was an bumhole, and there was nary a person who didn’t understand the difference between 4chan and 7chan. Now, people from KoL are flooding the game, and their horrible dull sense of humor and their views of game philosophy (skillz b4 fun) are going to suck all the fun dry.

It’s the only way I can justify “YouBoob.” Seriously, that is the most unfunny **** ever.

I call on Crotch Zombie to make Episode 2 extremely offensive. If you’re going to insult Blacksnake, let us call him a ****ing stupid fine upstanding member of society. Please, for the sake of the once interesting and amusing community.

Also male reproductive organs

inks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

SirIsaac, you’re a troll so don’t whinge like an emo kid “I got beat by a camwhore it’s not fair boo-hoo-hoo the whole world’s rigged against me that’s why I lost it’s not fair waaaaaah mummy…”

Pimptastic is a sharp writer and you’re not. No conspiracy required.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

All my ideas are downvoted, but you don’t really see me giving a ****. Granted no actual forum ideas, I just do threads, names and such.

Balloon edited this message on 03/30/2008 9:30PM

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Level 35 Camwhore

inks Posted:

SirIsaac, you’re a troll so don’t whinge like an emo kid “I got beat by a camwhore it’s not fair boo-hoo-hoo the whole world’s rigged against me that’s why I lost it’s not fair waaaaaah mummy…”

Pimptastic is a sharp writer and you’re not. No conspiracy required.

*ego-fap ego-fap ego-fap*

inks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

See what I mean about sharp writing? The **** makes me look a tosser even when I’m being nice to it.

Pah! Next forum will be mine, PRIMPEDSPASTIC TROUGH, mine I tell ya!*

* unless SirIsaac pulls some good **** forum title out of his arse of course

inks edited this message on 03/30/2008 9:39PM

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Escher Posted:

I’m sorry – which other forums were Pimptastic’s? Because I’ve checked the list, and God Hates Facts is the first one she won with.

Also, which Klans are providing voting blocs? Any proof? Or is this just “wah-wah-wah my forums don’t win so winners must be CHEATING!!!!1!!”? Because it really sounds like the latter.

I do think some of the complaints are sour grapes. Personally, though, I don’t so much care that mine get voted down- it’s not like my **** doesn’t stink like everyone else- but I hate seeing tons of really, really good submissions that aren’t mine getting immediately -5ed.

I’m more talking about regular submissions, not forum ideas- for the most part I think the forum idea voting has been fair. (Mine have gotten shredded, but hey, you win some, you lose some. Log in to see images! )

I think there definitely is a lot of blind downvoting going on, though- I’ve seen plenty of ideas, mine and otherwise, that even if they weren’t stellar, really shouldn’t have murdered within 15 seconds of submission.

SirIsaac

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Troll

This isn’t the roleplaying forums, you brownnosed idiot, it’s for discussion. I’m just saying forumbuildr is, at best, not working properly. People can deny it all they want, but it’s true.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Last week one of my forum ideas (not saying which to be fair) was getting some good upvotes, and even stayed in the top 10. This week I’ve had to resubmit ti already because it got downvoted fast. It’s not as good as Wiccapedia or Alchoholics Unanimous, but still…

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

Veer Posted:

Actually, I doubt this is voting blocs. This whole thing is just part of a growing problem in Forumwarz.

fabulous persons joining the game.

When I first started, Forumwarz was amazing. Everyone was an bumhole, and there was nary a person who didn’t understand the difference between 4chan and 7chan. Now, people from KoL are flooding the game, and their horrible dull sense of humor and their views of game philosophy (skillz b4 fun) are going to suck all the fun dry.

Aha, I’m beginning to see the problem. There’s an even deeper “corrupt bargain” that is troubling Team Shortbus, and that is the corrupt bargain made by Crotch Zombie with its accountant.

Accountant: You guys need money to pay for servers.

Crotch Zombie: We don’t have any money.

Accountant: Maybe you should publicize the game more. If you get enough people to play, some of them might like it enough to actually give you money.

Crotch Zombie: Can’t we get money from our current players?

Accountant: Apparently not.

Crotch Zombie: But our current players are so cool. We really like them better than all the lametard fabulous persons out there in teh interwebz.

Accountant: Aww, that’s sweet. Here’s my bill. Payment is due by the end of the month.

Too bad. So sad. Capitalism triumphs again.

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

I wouldn’t mind if you Kol players stopped being fabulous persons Log in to see images!

DocBeard

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

That’s some solid logic right there. Well done.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!