Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Trolls And Aldo did it again.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

|12:30|  »» [Crazy_Smurf] Aldo_Anything banned me for crazy posting in the contest thread. What a fabulous person
|12:31|  »» [Crazy_Smurf] I think I got the ban overturned, though. It was supposed to be until tonight at midnight, but I seem to be able to post again.
|01:12|  »» [~Fran] ???
|01:12|  »» [~Fran] really?
|01:12|  »» [~Fran] what was his reason, Crazy_Smurf
|01:13|  »» [Crazy_Smurf] Said it was spam in CD
|01:13|  »» [~Fran] ...
|01:13|  »» [Crazy_Smurf] RP has long been allowed in the Contest forum as long as the OP was ok with it, and McB has not said one negative thing about my RP.
|01:13|  »» [~Fran] okay, bull**** ban
|01:14|  »» [Crazy_Smurf] Yeah, I figure that's why I'm not banned anymore.

Is anyone still in doubt about removing Aldo’s mod powers? Why the **** is this banworthy?

Fran edited this message on 03/25/2010 12:17PM

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

de-mod aldo Log in to see images!

m0x

Avatar: 228030 2010-03-05 15:15:53 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

because aldo is a stupid german fabulous person who can barely speak english and doesn’t understand joke posts

seriously though i hope you choke in your sleep and die aldo

Crazy_Smurf

Avatar: 226503 2010-03-04 22:50:54 -0500

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

fabulous personoting is a duck moon-walking through the snow. Also Aldo quacks with increasing regularity, the Metamucil must be taking hold. Inopportune ramblings of a maniacal monk sworn to silence over a mercy killing he had no part of. When? When will the tyranny of fabulous personoting be repealed? When will the common duck stop the dead-man’s dance?

We have to fight! For our right! To paaaaarrrrrrtay!

This signature intentionally left blank.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

yeah man listen to that m0x guy he knows what he’s talking about

but really

die

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

actually i unbanned him

Nicco edited this message on 03/25/2010 12:25PM

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Fran Posted:

Is anyone still in doubt about removing Aldo’s mod powers? Why the **** is this banworthy?

I didn’t see anything about trolling being allowed in the OP… off-topic spam is a form of trolling. Tell me what that post or the one a day or so before had to do with the contest or conversation at hand and I’ll agree with you. But the simple fact is that you can’t tell me what it had to do with anything, because it didn’t.

Does it mean he needs to be at super-srs in that thread? Nope. But maybe if the weird bum posts could even mention survivor or a challenge or the topic of conversation, they might be a little less off-topic spam and a little more weird bum RP.

Jokee

Avatar: 147846 Wed Apr 29 23:15:37 -0400 2009

Level 1 Re-Re

Nicco Posted:

actually i unbanned him

Crazy_Smurf

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

spacekadt Posted:

I didn’t see anything about trolling being allowed in the OP… off-topic spam is a form of trolling. Tell me what that post or the one a day or so before had to do with the contest or conversation at hand and I’ll agree with you. But the simple fact is that you can’t tell me what it had to do with anything, because it didn’t.

Does it mean he needs to be at super-srs in that thread? Nope. But maybe if the weird bum posts could even mention survivor or a challenge or the topic of conversation, they might be a little less off-topic spam and a little more weird bum RP.

Spam and eggs are a delicacy in Hawai’i. What license allows for rebumal of the first flowers of spring? Incense and Peppermint patties in a field of strawberries, forever. Understanding is limited, consciousness is expanded, left from center but slightly right of right.

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

spacekadt you are a dumb **** (don’t get me wrong i still love you though) for saying ‘what? rp in this thrade? lulz no’ or whatever

you’re the one who cried for 2+ pages about bringing RP back, and this dude is RPing and it’s better and funnier than those ****ty gimmick alts that are around all the time. MCB obviously wasn’t offended by it or he would’ve reported it; and because he didn’t and nobody else was offended you should have not done anything

the way the law works is that if you punch someone and they don’t press charges, you’re not going to go to jail or be convicted. since MCB didn’t report it to the mods, you should have done nothing. he didn’t break rules besides ‘being annoying’ p much, and did was just doing his little roleplay he does in every thread and it’s at least mildly entertaining.

you mods really need to stop being total dip****s

Crazy_Smurf

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Jokee Posted:

Smurf! Well, smurf as smurf will do, I always smurf. Good to smurf! Smurf ya later, smurf.

spacekadt

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

megazeroexe Posted:

spacekadt you are a dumb **** (don’t get me wrong i still love you though) for saying ‘what? rp in this thrade? lulz no’ or whatever

you’re the one who cried for 2+ pages about bringing RP back, and this dude is RPing and it’s better and funnier than those ****ty gimmick alts that are around all the time. MCB obviously wasn’t offended by it or he would’ve reported it; and because he didn’t and nobody else was offended you should have not done anything

the way the law works is that if you punch someone and they don’t press charges, you’re not going to go to jail or be convicted. since MCB didn’t report it to the mods, you should have done nothing. he didn’t break rules besides ‘being annoying’ p much, and did was just doing his little roleplay he does in every thread and it’s at least mildly entertaining.

you mods really need to stop being total dip****s

you see that blue background behind the contests forum – that means it’s CD. it’s not an “anything goes” territory. and yes, I was decrying the loss of RP and still do… when it’s in the right place.

how do you know he didn’t report it? you don’t, do you? I’m not saying if it was reported or who reported it if it was but I can tell you that I wasn’t the only one that thought it was off-topic spam.

and you realize that reports come from anyone in the community, right? if I report your goatse post in CD on nicco’s thread, that doesn’t mean it’s an invalid report just because *nicco* didn’t report it. and if you really wanna get technical, they don’t need the victim to press charges in order to prosecute someone – see real life Charlie Sheen case with his wife in Colorado right now. witnesses (and sometimes just good evidence) is just as good as a victim’s complaint.

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

i’m not going to respond to that whole post because we’ll both just go around in circles but what you were saying compared to charlie sheen’s case, that’s because it was a federal offense Log in to see images! also he’s innocent and his wife is a dumb drunk **** but anyway

this ban was still bull****.

spacekadt

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

megazeroexe Posted:

also he’s innocent and his wife is a dumb drunk **** but anyway

I choose the phrase “not guilty” but the rest of that is p true Log in to see images!

male reproductive organmelon

Avatar: 216996 2010-03-21 17:29:33 -0400

Level 69 Troll

Jew Hunter

ITT bumhurt fabulous persons.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Now that we all love each other again, I guess we can agree that’s it’s a good thing to have another thread about me in the active topics.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Now that we all love each other again, I guess we can agree that’s it’s a good thing to have another thread about me in the active topics.

Aaaaaand now we see Aldo’s true intentions…

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Raffle Ticket Posted:

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Raffle Ticket Posted:

Crinkz or Prof Commie for Mod 2010

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Aldo_Anything Posted:

negative attention does not mean you are popular, it means you are infamous.

nobody is ever proud of being infamous, except idiotic germans

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!