Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll 25 BP: Military Parade on 3/31/2010
Poll: Choices:
You must be logged in to vote.

DerKaiserRei-
ch

Avatar: 118110 Sun May 31 19:28:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

One of the few user who literally understands me -Aldo

I will be attending a grand parade, a mighty display of Imperial German forces on the 31st of this month. However, I am pondering over what form of headgear shall grace my scalp. Just as the mountains of Berchtesgaden permit only the purest of snows to sit on its Alpine heights, I too will only allow the pinnacle of apparel on my cranium for such a splendorous occasion. I need help in deciding what to wear, quite frankly. Of course, I have taken the liberty of preparing vanity photos taken by Augusta Victoria of Schleswig-Holstein (the little minx) to aid in the visualization process. BP shall be rewarded based on who gives the best explanation for the headgear of their choice. I have also included a poll, by which the people are large can “vote” on a style as well. I eagerly await the certainly elaborate opinion of the people. The contest ends on the 30th, the day before we march for victory.

Adlerhelmmaske:

Totenkopf/Grenadier:

NCO/Feldwebel:

Traditional/Pickelhaube:

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

DerKaiserReich Posted:

I will be attending a grand parade, a mighty display of Imperial German forces on the 31st of this month. However, I am pondering over what form of headgear shall grace my scalp. Just as the mountains of Berchtesgaden permit only the purest of snows to sit on its Alpine heights, I too will only allow the pinnacle of apparel on my cranium for such a splendorous occasion. I need help in deciding what to wear, quite frankly. Of course, I have taken the liberty of preparing vanity photos taken by Augusta Victoria of Schleswig-Holstein (the little minx) to aid in the visualization process. BP shall be rewarded based on who gives the best explanation for the headgear of their choice. I have also included a poll, by which the people are large can “vote” on a style as well. I eagerly await the certainly elaborate opinion of the people. The contest ends on the 30th, the day before we march for victory.

Adlerhelmmaske:

Totenkopf/Grenadier:

NCO/Feldwebel:

Traditional/Pickelhaube:

I shall declare “toxx”.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

I have to choose the Feldwebel, as the other options look rather garish, and ostentatious. Considering your stature and sheer regency, an understated look is, in my opinion, the way to go.

Also, it has the advantage of humbling yourself before your people, by placing your own stature at a level equal to that of a humble NCO, the part of the army that does the real work. This in itself is another benefit, as the corporals, sergeants and Warrant Officers (or their Deutch equivalents) are generally perceived as no-nonsense, get the job done type of people.

Sarcasm Inc edited this message on 03/24/2010 8:06AM

SNEAKERKITTI-
CAT

Avatar: 189202 Tue Jul 28 20:16:57 -0400 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

It sucks to admit it, but I'm incredibly obsessed with Fran. Why won't she pay attention to meeee :(

Traditional/Pickelhaube

The reason I chose Pickelhaube, was to show German greatness, such as to show you are all one. By picking the Pickelhaube you will be the center of German inspiration, as lower ranking officers look on to your Patriotism.

You will have great fortune picking the boiled leather and spiked Pickelhaube for this formal occasion.

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Pickelhaube – if only because of this:

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Totenkopf. Dead man’s skull. If that alone doesn’t convince you, remember that it was one of the symbols of the Stabswache, personal bodyguards of Hitler himself, and eventually became one of the main symbols of the SS.

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

A little reminder, this is not just about the Crown.

It is about all of Germany.

Finally, after many hundreds of years, splintered kingdoms, warring princedoms, tiny fiefdoms, and wealthy city-states…

we are one.

I cannot wait to share the pomp and ceremony with the men and women who give so much for their hollowed soil.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

swine Posted:

Pickelhaube – if only because of this:

“Dammit!”

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Totenkopf/Grenadier

For one simple reason. There is a skull on the helmet. A ****ing skull. Whose gonna question that ruler? Someone who wants their head torn off and put on a ****ing hat, that’s who. Only a supercoolbadbummofo could pull off the “head on my head” thing.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

The reason no one’s chosen the Adlerhelmmaske, I think we can all agree, is because it looks like the bird is taking a dump on your hat. Not a good look.

g7parsh

Avatar: 119206 2010-03-02 23:21:21 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Traditional, because It’s the one look that everyone bumociates with Germany. Plus you can impale people who get in your way.

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

NCO, looks the coolest.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

My headgear of choice would be der lavishly built Adlerhelm. It’s the flamboyant Frühjahrsparade in Potsdam you’ll be attending soon, I suppose, and on that occasion you need to wear den Helm der Garde Du Corps. Der Kaiser properly dressed in white as Regimentchef, mounted on a majestic horse, the golden metal Adler sparkling im Sonnenlicht. A true monarch radiating dignity. What a graceful sight!

Aldo_Anything edited this message on 03/24/2010 11:55PM

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

Three more days people….get to it.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Since swine stole my reasoning for Pickelhaube, I have a new one.

It has pickle in its name so you could put one on it and then always have something to eat.

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

The winner of the contest so far as the helmet goes is the Totenkopf/Grenadier. I look forward to wearing it I observe the marching of my glorious forces through the time-honored streets of Berlin.

The BP goes to Joseph of Suburbia, for not only selecting the winning headgear in his explanation, but for his comical “head on my head” joke.

A bonus BP has been sent to Sarcasm Inc for his equally comical explanations of why not to wear the Eagle’s helm, as well as his thoughtful opinion on the NCO’s pickelhaube and troop morale. I shall remember his words for the future.

I now declare this contest closed.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Der Kaiser declared this contest closed, and who am I not to follow his orders?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!