Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wheels ITT: We post our personal information

Name: David Smith

Address: 1620 Main Street, APT 34D, Google KS (lol, gubmint wants fiber so bad)

Anonymous
Anonymous
03/24/2010 4:59AM     | #

u r gay

Anonymous
Anonymous
03/24/2010 11:34PM     | #

no

Anonymous
Anonymous
03/25/2010 12:00AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

u r gay

Anonymous
Anonymous
03/25/2010 12:32AM     | #

i live in a house

Anonymous
Anonymous
03/25/2010 7:28AM     | #

I am a Nazi IRL and role-play the moderate moderator on an unfunny online game.

Anonymous
Anonymous
03/25/2010 9:13AM     | #

name: lol, not telling

Anonymous
Anonymous
03/25/2010 11:53AM     | #

My name is Eggbert and I’m from Snowden Oklahoma. I work nights as a stocker in one of Snowden’s 3 Stop and Go locations. I’m not telling which one!! I live in a duplex on Front Street with my two cats, Rency and Baba, and my budgy, Hector Ortiz. Rency came with the name, but Baba’s full name is Baba Ganooshies Finklestein (note- that IS NOT my last name). Hector Ortiz also came with the name. She* can say about 20 different words and three phrases which is exceptional for a budgy (*her previous owners knew NOTHING about budgies and just bumUMED that she was a boy because she wasn’t as colorful as the others. I kept the name because I don’t have the heart to tell her that she’s not a man!). I think maybe she’s going to be on TV one day. AND THAT’S ALL I’M GOING TO TELL YOU lol Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
03/25/2010 12:30PM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!