Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun 20 BP Contest: Ask me stuff

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

CONTEST OVER!

Any questions after that of ricarus are disqualified.

All the questions and answers can be found here.

To be honest, I was impressed by your questions, guys, which is why I will have a tough choice to make. Please give me 10 minutes to read through all the questions and make a post with the best, after which I will choose a winner.

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I liked your questions, guys. I had lower expectations (kind of the WWWWWWW and fine upstanding member of society level), but some of them were good.

The finalists

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga? by ShelbySherman

How do we get rid of all the negroes? by cpierce09

Does Lady Gaga truly care about her fans or does she simply appeal to the mbumes. Also male reproductive organes. byMMisGod4YT

Any question I could give you comes from me and so will stay on an intellectual level, resulting to be not a really ‘deep’ question, as I am not identical with you, and for you a question only can be deep if it comes from yourself. How do you eat an egg? by peregroin

Why? by Adapt

Is the Gypsy problem really that bad in Romania, or is it mainly just typical European racism? byShelbySherman

Two Haitians walk into a bar, what happens? by Pandabrother

Three people are on a sinking ship. A 70 year old physicist, a 20 year old high school dropout, and 50 year old mother of two. Unfortunately, there is only one lifeboat (which only holds one person). Who do you save? by JoSFWZ

What do you think you would do if one day you dropped a lolly pop, and it fell onto the ground, then smashed, then it went into a rabid rat’s eyes, and it ran around until it fell into your city/town’s water supply, killing everyone but yourself? by KingJazza

Also, Shelby Sherman wins 5 BP for most questions, as well as being the runner-up with Charles Manson’s epic question.

Edit: fixed broken link

Teh Cezar edited this message on 04/05/2010 12:13PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!