Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Digital: A love story

g7parsh

Avatar: 119206 2010-03-02 23:21:21 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Oh. My. God.

That was the saddest thing i’ve ever seen. Log in to see images! g7parsh edited this message on 03/24/2010 10:26PM

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

I guess I missed something.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

For those stuck with white lines, there’s a post you’ve probably already read in the matrix explaining whats going on, and what you have to do to resolve it.

For those of you who’ve played both Forumwarz Ep3 and Digital, what do you think of the similarities in certain story threads? I thought that was pretty interesting that two games both popped up round about the same time with similar themes.

As an aside, this thread has really flared up since last I checked. I was starting to think no-one was going to play it.

donbee

Avatar: 227224 2010-03-29 15:46:15 -0400

[Island of Avalon]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

My god. I just finished it and I felt horrible deep down inside. I had to actually pause for a bit before making the decision…

fumaofthelake

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I think Ep3 does it better because you have more of a connection to the npc. The fact that you only see one side of the conversation in Digital… I can see how it’s probably like that to help immersion since you can imagine what you’d say, but you basically fall in love with *Emilia off screen in the first 15 minutes then spend the next hour and a half trying to fix ****. Not nearly enough set up for the motivation. People keep saying the ending is so powerful, but I didn’t feel like there was a real payoff just because I didn’t really care that much about any character in the game.

It was an interesting diversion and the gameplay was kind of cool but eh.

Not sure why I spoiled that exactly but whatever.

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

nvm~
Fie edited this message on 03/26/2010 2:40PM

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Fie Posted:

I’m stuck at the part right after you decompile *Emilia. I can’t seem to get back into The Secret Library, which is the only BBS still up.

Obvious question, but have you mailed *Emilia as much as you possibly can? Also, the possiblilty exists that your pbumword has been rescinded again despite having gained the A.I’s trust (The game did something similar when I played it). You’ll have to add 1 to the pbumword again.

Edit: Oops.
King Krimson edited this message on 03/26/2010 2:41PM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I played it today and really liked it. The worst part was typing in the phone numbers every time, but I found the story unfolded well. There are striking similarities to Forumwarz’ story too.

g7parsh

Avatar: 119206 2010-03-02 23:21:21 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Really, I haven’t noticed a ton like that.

But still, worth a good run through.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Evil Trout Posted:

There are striking similarities to Forumwarz’ story too.

The main difference is that instead of pwning forums for Shallow Esophagus, you’re trying to bone her.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!