Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
E-Peen(tm) 5 BP contest: Understand that WeChall is a ****ty klan and demonstrate that knowledge by providing evidence and sound logical argument

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Their admin is a 13-year-old wannabe hacker with an unpronounceable name.

The admin’s girlfriend, which by the way looks like the guys in the header talking about wheels (except that they have incisors).

One of their officers is an Indian virgin teenager, and he got banned.

Another officer is a harbuming no-lifer who thinks Domination – orgasms and he got banned.

Another officer is a guy with a nickname that totally suits him (2Dum2Kno) and he got hacked by tubs, who should get irl money for that.

There’s an alt and a klan that say they’re a ****ty klan.

They used to have 1000+ members, which consisted of all the FWZ newbs who thought that a ‘big’ klan is automatically a ‘good’ klan.

The admin continuously uses the Log in to see images! smiley, thus becoming obnoxious and sickening.

Most of the rational people on FWZ hate WeChall.

They have a terrible obsession with ‘warriors of the sea’. Maybe it’s because they all like seamen.

donbee

Avatar: 227224 2010-03-29 15:46:15 -0400

[Island of Avalon]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

When people feel the need to make a klan (and several alts, which cost real-life money) about just how **** WeChall is, it says more than I ever could.

Other than “I don’t think there is a single person who isn’t in WeChall that likes WeChall.”

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Merc is the guy with a nice hat.

donbee

[Island of Avalon]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

donbee Posted:

Oh yeah, and someone paid real money for that emoticon to be added to Forumwarz.

That’s how much people hate you, WeChall. They’re actually willing to pay real money to let you know just how much of a terrible klan you are.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

WeChall spawned an entire klan that ended up being just as bad as WeChall. Therefore, they are bad enough that they even make their detractors worse by bumociation.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

OK look… since it’s come up, I’ll address it here in the thread so it stops coming up.

This is very obviously a trolling contest. It’s allowed. Trolly answers are expected and perfectly appropriate.

This contest is not “griefing another player” – that would be something along the lines of advocating that the community send tubmails to a certain player or change their title or icon or something like that. No person is adversely affected by this contest unless it’s a case of bumhurt. And honestly, that’s on the person that feels bumhurt.

Mod decision: contest stands as is and is perfectly appropriate.

Spacey opinion: also really ****ing funny.

Hot Pho

Avatar: 226401 2010-03-21 02:41:40 -0400

Level 12 Emo Kid

But what if I like it here (on Ricket's male reproductive organ)

spacekadt Posted:

OK look… since it’s come up, I’ll address it here in the thread so it stops coming up.

This is very obviously a trolling contest. It’s allowed. Trolly answers are expected and perfectly appropriate.

This contest is not “griefing another player” – that would be something along the lines of advocating that the community send tubmails to a certain player or change their title or icon or something like that. No person is adversely affected by this contest unless it’s a case of bumhurt. And honestly, that’s on the person that feels bumhurt.

Mod decision: contest stands as is and is perfectly appropriate.

Spacey opinion: also really ****ing funny.

Thanks for the excellent supporting evidence for our original argument proving why WeChall is a ****ty klan.

Hot Pho edited this message on 03/20/2010 5:17PM

WeChall

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 1 Re-Re

WeChallers have spent 40 BP to change this title lol what fabulous persons

Thanks for the endorsement, spacey. Log in to see images!

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

This contest is now officially a WeChall recruitment thread Log in to see images!

Greetings, stranger!

Our elite klan is dominating. A lot of brave warriors and elite hackers are needed to conquer the world! If you’re a new player, don’t worry, we will help you Log in to see images!

Interested in being a part of our elite krew? Send an application to me or valka, Essex-Tacy, livinskull, Ger-Man, SuperSonic, Elstar, and 2Dum2Kno.

We offer:

ZOMG FLEZZ!!!   http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/24529-buying-a-lot-of-zomg-im-so-fat-xpeg

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

oh no the site is unfair. you could leave i guess

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

At least WeChall has an active forum. I don’t think many other klans can say that, although I haven’t seen WeChall 2.0’s forums Log in to see images!

male reproductive organ Mighti-
er

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

They invited me, and then kicked me out. That’s pretty ****ty to me.

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

i read it somewhere on the internet, so it must be true

donbee

[Island of Avalon]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

bah, wrong thread

donbee edited this message on 03/20/2010 11:48PM

Hot Pho

Level 12 Emo Kid

Skyman747 Posted:

At least WeChall has an active forum. I don’t think many other klans can say that, although I haven’t seen WeChall 2.0’s forums Log in to see images!

Our klan forums are pretty active, actually.Log in to see images!

matchai

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Im not in it

WeChall

Level 1 Re-Re

WeChallers have spent 40 BP to change this title lol what fabulous persons

My only regret is not making this contest longer.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

WeChall is not a ****ty klan, it’s a klan full of ****ty people. You guys don’t seem to get that.

Because it accepts and invites literally everyone, it’s going down the road to oblivion already and since it’s not kicking bum in dom anymore, that sucks as well. But Quang is a p cool guy, I guess it’s just forumwarz rules for all people, especially the nw people, to go along with the majority Log in to see images!

Also don’t get me wrong. I’m not endorsing wechall or saying it’s a good klan, because it’s userbase is 99% ****. But you guys are just smashing this just because you can. Log in to see images!

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

WeChall somehow manages to be less than the sum of its parts.

It is also not the largest klan, but it is the fattest klan. The mere hint of the word “treadmill” is enough to cause even the most resilient WeChall tough guy to break into a cold, profuse sweat. Such unease often leads them to post comments even more inane than usual, such as “INCIT is still good on weekends” or “I approve of the job CZ is doing on FWZ”.

WeChall’s ‘immaculate conception’ through Quang is actually the second coming, and was also prophesied over 9000 years ago. Judeo-Christian Holy Scripture describes the first coming, where God the Almighty sent forth WeChall onto the unsuspecting Egyptions:

The Bible Posted:

This is what the LORD, the God of the Heavens, says: “Let my people go, so that they may worship my elite klan.” If you refuse to let them go and continue to hold them back, the hand of the LORD will bring a terrible plague on your laughingstock in the field—on your horsemale reproductive organs and jackbumes and cameltoes and on your lolcows and sheeple and goatse.

It is well known to me that the Bible has contradictions. That WeChall’s very existence on Forumwarz implies that God is either excessively malicious and needlessly cruel or that he does not exist at all, contradicts what was said in the pbumage. Because this is so depressing, I prefer to think of ‘reality’ as a dream, or rather, a nightmare induced by hypnosis cast on all of the entire community by quangntenemy himself.

One way cure yourself of this hypnosis are four 88mm bullets, two to your cerebrum, one to your parietal lobe and another to the occipital lobe. It’s a sure-fire cure.

mterek edited this message on 03/22/2010 4:00AM

Hot Pho

Level 12 Emo Kid

mterek Posted:

WeChall somehow manages to be less than the sum of its parts.

It is also not the largest klan, but it is the fattest klan. The mere hint of the word “treadmill” is enough to cause even the most resilient WeChall tough guy to break into a cold, profuse sweat. Such unease often leads them to post comments even more inane than usual, such as “INCIT is still good on weekends” or “I approve of the job CZ is doing on FWZ”.

WeChall’s ‘immaculate conception’ through Quang is actually the second coming, and was also prophesied over 9000 years ago. Judeo-Christian Holy Scripture describes the first coming, where God the Almighty sent forth WeChall onto the unsuspecting Egyptions:

It is well known to me that the Bible has contradictions. WeChall’s very existence on Forumwarz implies that God is either excessively malicious and needlessly cruel or that he does not exist at all, contradicts what was said in the pbumage. Because this is so depressing, I prefer to think of ‘reality’ as a dream, or rather, a nightmare induced by hypnosis cast on all the entire community by quangntenemy himself.

One way cure yourself of this hypnosis are four 88mm bullets, two to your cerebrum, one to your parietal lobe and another to the occipital lobe. It’s a sure-fire cure.

Go tell it on the mountain!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!