Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Teh Drama YOU DON'T TALK TO ME ANYMORE

Ms ****

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

WHY DON’T YOU OPEN YOURSELF UP TO ME!? Log in to see images!

Time to kick bum and suck male reproductive organ, and I’m all out of male reproductive organ.

Frank Drebin

Avatar: 223877 2009-12-30 13:22:00 -0500

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Sarah Michelle Gellar would be willing to take time in a relationship.

[img}

http://www.bartcop.com/sarah-michelle-gellar-01.jpg [/img]

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

SNEAKERKITTI-
CAT

Avatar: 189202 Tue Jul 28 20:16:57 -0400 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

It sucks to admit it, but I'm incredibly obsessed with Fran. Why won't she pay attention to meeee :(

Frank Drebin Posted:

Sarah Michelle Gellar would be willing to take time in a relationship.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Parlok

Avatar: 218776 2010-02-19 11:12:33 -0500

Level 69 Troll

Shepard of the Flock

http://dragcave.net/view/ATLO

http://dragcave.net/view/2Lgv

LOL DRAGINZ visit those

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

I only found that **** hot in one movie: Cruel Intentions. Which brings me to what the producers of the prequel were thinking: “Hey, Cruel Intentions was a decent movie; let’s make a prequel!” then the Cruel Intentions 3 people came along and they were all like “Hey, Cruel Intentions was a decent movie; let’s make a movie like that, but with different actors, names and horrible dialogue.”

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Crazy_Smurf

Avatar: 226503 2010-03-04 22:50:54 -0500

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

I only found that **** hot in one movie: Cruel Intentions. Which brings me to what the producers of the prequel were thinking: “Hey, Cruel Intentions was a decent movie; let’s make a prequel!” then the Cruel Intentions 3 people came along and they were all like “Hey, Cruel Intentions was a decent movie; let’s make a movie like that, but with different actors, names and horrible dialogue.”

inorite? it’s like the time when the tequila hookers were juiced up like free-agency was two months away and their bigg daddy needs to make rent when all the blow was for free because we fished it out of a dead goldfish’s tank with all that algea building up to what must have been extremely toxic levels for a fish that far out of it’s mind over matter with these things or else they’ll get right out of hand?

Exactly like that time. Wasn’t it? WASN’T IT?!!?!!?!!

please forgive me virginia, i didn’t know. i didn’t know.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!