Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Worst movie ever !!

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

dThought Posted:

Apparantly there are plans for a remake. And some big hollywood names are looking to kill their careers on it.

AotKT is right up there with Citizen Kane – the majesty, the breadth of dialog, the inherent surrealism of the underlying metaphor – you just don’t see quality like that anymore, you brain-dead dweebs…

Tangolho

[Team Shortbus]

Level 24 Troll

The Repeater

all but 2 girls and 1cup Log in to see images! Tangolho edited this message on 05/27/2008 5:43AM

MONO

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Meet The Spartans.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Gerry. Log in to see images!

nevkick

Avatar: 16052 Thu Dec 04 03:36:13 -0500 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Supports nuclear holocaust in the form of clan love.

I’m surprised no one has mentioned Master of Disguise. I felt my brain rotting during that film.

nevkick edited this message on 05/28/2008 1:22AM

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I actually got physically ill watching “Freddy Got Fingered”. Tom Green is not funny.

“Highlanders II” 3 letters: WTF? Actually in my attempt to understand what the hell was going on I learned that one single line was cut from the movie, which helped explain why they were on another planet.

“Son of the Mask” if Jamie Kennedy wanted to revive his career then he did a **** poor attempt. And I’d like to note I was dragged kicking and screaming to the movie.

“Soul Plane” ‘Nuff said.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!