Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Smile Contest: 60 BPs for people who know WeChall is a ****ty Klan!

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

SNIPING THIS THRADE

Luthinian

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I am posting here mostly for the invite Log in to see images!

HolyEvilz

Level 12 Hacker

“Ohacku”

Haha! 2k soon eh? Just 2 more!

Hot Pho (WHO IS NOT IN ****ING WECHALL IS A ****TY KLAN BECAUSE SHE DOESN’T PLAY THIS DAMN GAME) posted:

Dear fellow Forumwarriorz, people who understand WeChall is a ****ty klan,

Our elite undescriminating klan is always looking for cool people, elite hackers and brave warriors of the sea to improve our eliteness. grow our klan larger and larger.

At the moment we are very not even close to reach our first milestone of 500 members. Our next target will be 1000 and I will be celebrating these two special events with a total giveaway of 45 60 BP.

– If you are a WeChall is a ****ty klan member: simply post here

– If you are not a WeChall is a ****ty klan member: post here and try your best to become a part of our elite klan. I will check this contest regularly and invite cool posters, however you can always send tubmails to MercWithMouth or Elstar anyone at all in the klan as we all have officer status and maybe they’ll invite you.

– You can post as many times as you want, bumping this thread everyday is encouraged and might will win you an officer status ’cause you’re already an officer Log in to see images!. But no spamming.

– Trolling allowed.

15 30 BP will be awarded each time we reach a milestone (500 and 1000, 1500 and 2000 members). I will use a random number generator to decide the winner. This post is #1. If the winning poster is not a WeChall is a ****ty klan member at the time of drawing, another poster will be chosen.

spf357

Avatar: 220601 2009-12-10 16:04:45 -0500

[Bronys]

Level 17 Hacker

Obvious piece of **** forum member is obvious...turd. I talk about male reproductive organs.

MadCow213

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

spf357

Avatar: 220601 2009-12-10 16:04:45 -0500

[Bronys]

Level 17 Hacker

Obvious piece of **** forum member is obvious...turd. I talk about male reproductive organs.

Fact:

I made that smiley. Log in to see images!

Evil-Seaman

[The TI-Nspire is a ****ty calculator]

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

spf357 Posted:

Fact:

I made that smiley. :isuck:

bobzillamonk-
eybumslolca-
kes

Avatar: 219630 2012-07-15 23:09:24 -0400

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I used to be a high ranking member in wechall so I’d know how ****ty they areLog in to see images!

Evil-Seaman

[The TI-Nspire is a ****ty calculator]

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

bobzillamonkeybumslolcakes Posted:

I used to be a high ranking member in wechall so I’d know how ****ty they are:isuck:

I used to be.

Splodey

Avatar: 28401 2009-11-14 23:58:44 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

Liberal fabulous person ****poster

bobzillamonkeybumslolcakes Posted:

I used to be a high ranking member in wechall so I’d know how ****ty they areLog in to see images!

I currently am a member of WeChall, so I know how ****ty I am.

Alexi

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

hiya i wanna win

AbsoluteDrea-
ms

Level 6 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

wechall is utter ****

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Are you guys ****ing serious

Eternalys

Avatar: 272194 2015-02-11 07:15:19 -0500

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

WeChall is crap. Gimme them BPs. Log in to see images! Eternalys edited this message on 01/19/2015 10:58AM

Furry_Flux_44

Avatar: 273113 2015-02-25 00:57:04 -0500

Level 67 Emo Kid

Mong child

posting here just because

I drink ****

Avatar: 267316 2013-05-25 22:10:14 -0400

[De Trout Spinners]

Level 69 Troll

Furry_Flux_44 Posted:

posting here just because

frEsH-acID

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

(I realize the last post here was in 2015, but I didn’t see any rules about necroing, and this contest technically never ends…so posting for an invite anyway.)

Hi, I am a new player. I initially had no idea why WeChall would be considered a ****ty Klan, but then I took one look at the WeChall Klan page and was automatically turned off.

That was because of the trashy-looking emote spam (in an attempt to make a nice-looking page?), what was basically a dismissal to new players (so even if I had wanted to, I couldn’t join), and them calling themselves an “elite klan”. I realize they could be non-seriously saying that (like “we’re the most awesome Klan” ) but it wasn’t really exaggerated or funny enough to be a joke. They give off the impression that they actually do feel they are superior to other players and Klans, which even if I was a veteran who didn’t care about some poor page aesthetics, is just not an attitude I want to bumociate myself with.

Compare the WeChall is a ****ty Klan page. Concise and simple with a dose of humor. I do get the feeling this Klan is quite undiscriminating, what with having 5 times more members than WeChall. For now, I’m just starting in this game, I’m not really committed or super-into it yet (And with the lack of recent updates and site activity, I’m not sure I’ll ever be.) so I’m not looking for anything with join requirements or schedule commitments. And I don’t really have much interest in any of the other Klans I checked out.

In summary, why I think this Klan would be a good, noncommittal fit for me: because I also dislike WeChall (based on the little I have seen of them), and because I don’t really have any other Klans I want to join, much less actually qualify to join (my amazing answer to the question “Why do you want to join us?” )

Some random,

frEsH-acID

jiggaloon

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

frEsH-acID Posted:

(I realize the last post here was in 2015, but I didn’t see any rules about necroing, and this contest technically never ends…so posting for an invite anyway.)

Hi, I am a new player. I initially had no idea why WeChall would be considered a ****ty Klan, but then I took one look at the WeChall Klan page and was automatically turned off.

That was because of the trashy-looking emote spam (in an attempt to make a nice-looking page?), what was basically a dismissal to new players (so even if I had wanted to, I couldn’t join), and them calling themselves an “elite klan”. I realize they could be non-seriously saying that (like “we’re the most awesome Klan” ) but it wasn’t really exaggerated or funny enough to be a joke. They give off the impression that they actually do feel they are superior to other players and Klans, which even if I was a veteran who didn’t care about some poor page aesthetics, is just not an attitude I want to bumociate myself with.

Compare the WeChall is a ****ty Klan page. Concise and simple with a dose of humor. I do get the feeling this Klan is quite undiscriminating, what with having 5 times more members than WeChall. For now, I’m just starting in this game, I’m not really committed or super-into it yet (And with the lack of recent updates and site activity, I’m not sure I’ll ever be.) so I’m not looking for anything with join requirements or schedule commitments. And I don’t really have much interest in any of the other Klans I checked out.

In summary, why I think this Klan would be a good, noncommittal fit for me: because I also dislike WeChall (based on the little I have seen of them), and because I don’t really have any other Klans I want to join, much less actually qualify to join (my amazing answer to the question “Why do you want to join us?” )

Some random,

frEsH-acID

dude lmao

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!