Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pumpkin for all you british out there

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

all jokes aside, what are your thoughts on this? not on the picture itself (although it did make me chuckle), but on the message behind the picture

Mazzon

[Too sexy for membe-
rs
]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

megazeroexe Posted:

all jokes aside, what are your thoughts on this? not on the picture itself (although it did make me chuckle), but on the message behind the picture

Does this answer your question?

And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust.

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

I KNOW NICK GRIFFIN (SERIOUSLY)

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

I’m not British, but I am American and my country is also overrun with foreigner.

The UK’s problem is mostly Arabs and America’s problem is blacks and Mexicans. We should either kill them or educate them, don’t care which one.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

It’s kinda funny, though I’d disagree.

Then again, I live in the whitest part of the whitest neighbourhood in whiteville, so I couldn’t possibly comment.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Wormrape

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

I’m not British, but I am American and my country is also overrun with foreigner.

The UK’s problem is mostly Arabs and America’s problem is blacks and Mexicans. We should either kill them or educate them, don’t care which one.

Those dudes seems like those foreginers that go “Hey brother man, let us enjoy watching the television set.” n’ ****.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

polish and Chinese people are everywhere!!! i dont mind the black dudes cause they bring us grbum and so on but MEH TO EVERYONE ELSE!

Hack my Ride

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Chronic-Boy Posted:

polish and Chinese people are everywhere!!! i dont mind the black dudes cause they bring us grbum and so on but MEH TO EVERYONE ELSE!

Damn straight. I need to get me some money soon so I can take contact with my obligatory black provider of weed. Log in to see images!

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

**** THEM ALL! BLACK,YELLOW,BROWN,W/E! HITLER HAD THE RIGHT IDEA!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Dirty Birdy

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 20 Camwhore

Interstate Salsa Trafficker

I live out in the middle of nowhere where people grow corn and **** sheep. until a few years ago there were a few mixed white black bastard kids who were most likely a product of enjoy that lived here, a hand full of Mexicans that worked as farm hands for the most part on a tomato farm. now my best friend is ****ing a black man that she is just letting live with her and her mom. not that I’m one to care what color you are but he is an bumhole and I want to kick him in his gold teeth. I cant go some of the areas around here at night by my self im a 5’2 white girl I will get raped. Mace has saved my life before. Theirs not a big arab prob they seem to stay to there gas stations and the azns stay at there nail and buffet places. but the population of blacks and Mexicans has like doubled over 5 time in the last 10 years in the **** hole I call home and I am not a fan

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!