Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
URL Toolbar Extension in Internet Explorer

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

TJF588 Posted:

Yeah. Opera’s my main, and I was all liek “whoa” when I saw Forumwarz come up at all after logging in. However, did find that cutscenes don’t work in it, but eh, progress? Opera 10 deifnitely has some thing to work out about itself (the File/Edit/etc. bar visually disappears after using fullscreen in the session, anything Flash-based can streak when scrolling, not to mention the hbumle of setting up the toolbars (when bumons are in use, sometimes they’ll—visually or more, I’unno—change to other bumons and/or more bumons will pop up), especially if you’re upgrading and thus get doubles of things…Log in to see images!, though.

Hm, set it up in FireFox, then switch back over. I’ll give that a try. I WILL NOT SUCgreat timesB TO YOUR MAJORITY!! *waves some flag of some rebels or anothers*

You will not sucgreat timesb to our majority by using a more popular browser?

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

CarlieGotfingered Posted:

You will not sucgreat timesb to our majority by using a more popular browser?

The majority of a minority, I suppose. Anyway, tot’ly Log in to see images!ed, so for now, crisis averted. I may use FireFox eventually, but I only see myself using it is the other two get to a point of aggravation in what I use them for (side question: can you navigate FireFox by using the Ctrl+left arrow/right arrow keys? ****in’ love that, and it always trips me up when I try doing it in IE).

Also: **** smileys screwin’ up mah punctuation cluster****s.

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Yes, because firefox isn’t **** it has these things called Keyboards shortcuts.

CarlieGotfingered edited this message on 03/21/2010 1:03PM

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

CarlieGotfingered Posted:

Yes, because firefox isn’t **** it has these things called Keyboards shortcuts.

*googles ‘em* *engages whiny little **** mode…moar* Alt+? **** that ****. What does Mozilla want, finger strain?! Worst browser ever. Log in to see images!

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

TJF588 Posted:

*googles ‘em* *engages whiny little **** mode…moar* Alt+? **** that ****. What does Mozilla want, finger strain?! Worst browser ever. Log in to see images!

Don’t like it?

Or just use Opera

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Or use an extension to change the key bindings.

That right there is why I like my Firefox – there’s an extension to make it do just about bloody anything. Can be a bit of a memory hog, but I have plenty of RAM so why not make use of it.

Edit: and which keyboard shortcuts are you looking at exactly? Flicking between tabs is Ctrl+PgUp and Ctrl+PgDown

man-man edited this message on 03/21/2010 3:41PM

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

man-man Posted:

Flicking between tabs is Ctrl+PgUp and Ctrl+PgDown

I use Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab, it’s nifty that there are many ways to do one thing.

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I go backwards and forwards between pages with cmd arrow. Mouse gestures are pretty useful, too. And if you love IE so much that you have to have it, you can launch IE in a tab. Knock yourself out. Or keep using IE, whatever.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

No so much that I love IE, but that when Opera 9 couldn’t run Forumwarz, I just went to Windows’s default; since that ran it, I stuck with it. Right now I’m on Opera (woot), where the “keyboard shortcuts” I use are for avoiding “Next” bumons or backspacing. What I’mma guess were mouse gestures were just ****ing me up any time I tried moving my mouse (not sure if it was the mouse’s fault or not; been a while since I switched to touchpadding that I don’t remember if turning those off did anything to stop intense, random pagescrolling). Also, space bumon for combo PGDN & forward, and tabs I move through with the cursor (even if I learned what the shortcut for that was, I’d still prolly default to clicking, since my tabs can be so subjectively disconnected from each other that I’d just aim myself manually among them).

...or something.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!