Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
URL Toolbar Extension in Internet Explorer

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Because **** your FurryFox, I use IE for Forumwarz *goes to check Opera 10* Well, whaddaya know?

STILL, how the eff do you get your well-earned ORINJ toolbar extension to wark in IE? All that happens is a couple redirect warnings and then the option to download a file that Windows/IE doesn’t recognize.

Trout, if you charge people for a gameplay feature, it needs to work no matter what they’re using. If IE can run Forumwarz, then please get it to run ALL of Forumwarz, eh?

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

It works just fine for me with Internet Explorer 32 Bit and 64 Bit.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

How’d you implement it? All I can do is download some file.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

TJF588 Posted:

I use IE

Don’t.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Don’t.

**** you. I am. If Aldo can get it to work, I’ll try his method. If I have to, I’ll resort to breaching my comfort zone.*

*read: use firefox

TJF588 edited this message on 03/16/2010 7:53PM

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

TJF588 Posted:

**** you. I am.

Why?

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

The site states clearly that it is only optimized for firefox and that other browsers will prolly encounter errors.

This is ETs way of saying: “**** you I am not going to do any work I don’t really, really have to.”

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

TJF588 Posted:

**** you. I am.

You should get used to stuff sucking hardcore bum and being complete ****, then.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

What all sites do you guys go to to require whatever FireFox offers? As for why I use IE, it’s what I’m acclimated to. I think I used FF for a while at some point, until whatever made me leave Opera or IE became moot (I think one back-&-forth was final-straw’d by by mbumive amounts of bookmarks, maybe because of which browser had which ones at the time). FF just feels foreign to me (and I haven’t figured how to bugger its settings to dump all cookies except FWZ, and I’m too much of a lazy bum to login and chose character each time).

So, um, civil response GOT?

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

The toolbar is optimized for the cross-platform, open-source browser called Firefox, and I doubt there’s a chance of ET going back and fixing it for IE anytime soon. Log in to see images!

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

It works really well in chrome, too.

I don’t know what to tell you, man. Firefox is free, as are all the other browsers the toolbar works in. Plus, you can use the handy greasemonkey scripts in firefox and do things like not break your pistachio streak.

Vageena Davis

Avatar: 151797 2010-01-24 16:34:00 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

I am easily offended. I also suck fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs.

Works in Opera 10 and Safari, too.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

I really don’t know why you are trying to be serious about the internet and use IE at the same time.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

You will sucgreat timesb to the peer pressure.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

One of us…one of usssss…

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

So these are the threads that make you come back? Good to know!

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

TJF588 Posted:

Because **** your FurryFox, I use IE for Forumwarz *goes to check Opera 10* Well, whaddaya know?

STILL, how the eff do you get your well-earned ORINJ toolbar extension to wark in IE? All that happens is a couple redirect warnings and then the option to download a file that Windows/IE doesn’t recognize.

Trout, if you charge people for a gameplay feature, it needs to work no matter what they’re using. If IE can run Forumwarz, then please get it to run ALL of Forumwarz, eh?

I had this same problem, downlaod and all, because I use IE as well. My quick fix was to use Firefox to set everything up -toolbar, tabs and everything – and when I logged back in with IE everything was working just fine, extended toolbar included.

But now I use Firefox almost exclusively anyways, although the text doesn’t seem to be as rich in format as IE, the speed is at least double – at least in FWZ land.

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

I bet you use IE6 don’t you TJF588…

Some Facts about Internet Explorer:

Microsoft has Excommunicated IE7 and before for running on an old engine that was a piece of **** that couldn’t render anything for **** because it was ****

YouTube no longer supports IE6

Firefox is Better because:

The Gecko Engine renders things the right way

It (usually) uses less memory then IE for intense scripting

It’s faster

It’s updated regularly

If you don’t want to use a good browser: Log in to see images!

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

One of us…one of usssss…

Gabba gabba we accept you, we accept you, one of us!

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Vageena Davis Posted:

Works in Opera 10 and Safari, too.

Yeah. Opera’s my main, and I was all liek “whoa” when I saw Forumwarz come up at all after logging in. However, did find that cutscenes don’t work in it, but eh, progress? Opera 10 deifnitely has some thing to work out about itself (the File/Edit/etc. bar visually disappears after using fullscreen in the session, anything Flash-based can streak when scrolling, not to mention the hbumle of setting up the toolbars (when bumons are in use, sometimes they’ll—visually or more, I’unno—change to other bumons and/or more bumons will pop up), especially if you’re upgrading and thus get doubles of things…Log in to see images!, though.

Hm, set it up in FireFox, then switch back over. I’ll give that a try. I WILL NOT SUCgreat timesB TO YOUR MAJORITY!! *waves some flag of some rebels or anothers*

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!