Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun i h8 life

Goth_Jesus

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

i go tto the gym every day to try and gain weight since im 6 foot 135 lbs. so i try to gain weight by lifting, the girsl dont even glance at me and ****. you dont know what the **** i’ve gone through or the **** i’ve had to ****ing deal with. ive watche dmy own mother self-destruct, i’ve watched my uncle’s alcoholism destroy his faimly. I’ve been told i’m a dirty digusting boy and to not show emy male reproductive organ because i’m ugly and isgusting by own my mom who walked in on my changing clothes to goto chool. if you’ve had to ****ing watch your mom metl down, when your’e 12 years old. i’f you’ve ever watched ur mom babling incoherent dribble as the paramedics take her away to pumpo her stomahce for overdosing on her medications, and you’re 9 years old, it ****es u up okay

Goth_Jesus edited this message on 03/31/2008 5:46PM

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I feel your pain. Here you go.

Let’s be friends! I’ll cry if you say no Log in to see images!

Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv’iornw hqxoxon targh?

PinkyMcFatfat

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Goth Jesus,

I know what you’re feeling! I’m locked up in our house on 5th Ave., or our compound on Miami beach all the time! I can never be by myself! Both my parents retired early from the brokerage so that they could home school me! I would like just one day to be by myself!Log in to see images!

If they are not there, then Esperanto, the maid is there, or Constanza, the cook, or Rolando, the driver. I’d cut myself, but all the sharp objects are under security lock, and I am only given safety scissors for my home-school work. They even have corner protectors on the furniture and those little plastic things in the empty light sockets!Log in to see images!

stab my hear-
t because yo-
ure bored

Avatar: stab my heart because youre bored's Avatar

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

dude you go to the gym? unironically?? so not emo.

turdfisher

[WeChall]

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

maybe if you washed your body maybe someone will notice you grimy stinking piece of Log in to see images!

RAVENPUPPY

[SFEF]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

lol

**** FAMILY **** BODY AND NOT EMO

TheAlbatross

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Maybe if you were a piece of Log in to see images!

RAVENPUPPY

[SFEF]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

WOW I ALRADY SAID IT BUT

**** FAMILY **** THREAD **** BODY AND NO EMO

EDTI> PWN JOE bum

RAVENPUPPY edited this message on 04/03/2008 3:44AM

FallenAngel

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Emo chicks love skinny emo guys! U SHUD KNOW DIZ! Log in to see images!

Black is the color of my existence. Red is the color of my blood.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!