Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
TV Do you have what it takes? Survivor: ForumWarz! 100BP + exclusive peen

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

AfterthotzLog in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

Hopefully after everything is said and done, we can at least have a summary of the parts that weren’t public; most of the fun of watching Survivor is getting to see all the plotting that takes place that not even all of players are privy to.

I’ve decided to blog about what happens from my POV. I’m going to make sure it has a narrative flow, though, and when the season’s over, I’ll post it.

To that end, I do ask the players to let me know the substance of any private meetings they have. I’ll add those, and maybe my thoughts about them, to the blog, so at the end of the season the “viewers” can have a complete picture of what went on behind the scenes.

Crazy_Smurf

Avatar: 226503 2010-03-04 22:50:54 -0500

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

I say nay to your final statement!

Sense is making a good and well rounded rebuteral.

Flowers! I say! Death and rebirth to all that oppose us! Endless cycles of repetitionins is saying the same over and repeatedly and continually until the rooster cannot crow anymore.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

ATTN PLAYERS: THIS IS YOUR FIRST IMMUNITY CHALLENGE! It also comes with a reward!

You’ve had a day to get to know each other and become familiar with your surroundings. I hope you’ve learned to work together, because this challenge is just the first of many which is going to test your ability to do so.

ForumWarz is a dangerous place. You need some sort of shelter from the elements.

In your klan forum, you’ve been supplied with a box. (Description for the viewers: “You also have a rather large box for your tribe. But don’t open it yet! I’ll let you know when it’s time. Opening it now would be rather dangerous. (As well as impossible.) ” )

When you return to your camps, go and open it. Inside you’ll find several items. The challenge is to build a shelter to protect you from everything ForumWarz might throw at you, using only the items found in the box. Work together with your teammates to create the best shelter you can.

When you’re satisfied, and ready to reveal your final design, have your designated spokesperson create a thread called “Our Shelter” and describe it fully in the OP of that thread. Oh, and who is your spokesperson, anyway?

You have 24 hours. At that time I’ll visit your camps and take pictures of your shelter, which I will then share with two celebrity judges. The three of us will decide which is the best shelter, and the tribe who built the best shelter will win immunity, and be safe from the vote. I’ll see the other tribe in tribal council later in the day, when someone will become the first person voted off of Survivor: ForumWarz.

In addition: The winning tribe will also get an advantage in the next immunity challenge.

Worth playing for? I thought so.

Before I send you back to your camps, are there any questions? And don’t forget to answer mine before I can let you leave!

MC Banhammer edited this message on 03/18/2010 10:58AM

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

MC Banhammer Posted:

When you’re satisfied, and ready to reveal your final design, have your designated spokesperson create a thread called “Our Shelter” and describe it fully in the OP of that thread.

Does this needs to be posted in the klan forum or somewhere on flamebate?

Also where’s the box? Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Posted:

Does this needs to be posted in the klan forum or somewhere on flamebate?

Also where’s the box? Log in to see images!

In your klan forum, not public.

The box? It’s in your klan forum. You should have seen it in the Welcome thread. And I’ll tell you guys how to open it as soon as both tribes answer my question: Who are your spokespeople?

MC Banhammer Posted:

When you return to your camps, go and open it.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Before I send you back to your camps, are there any questions? And don’t forget to answer mine before I can let you leave!

MC Banhammer edited this message on 03/18/2010 11:06AM

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

MC Banhammer Posted:

And I’ll tell you guys how to open it as soon as both tribes answer my question: Who are your spokespeople?

I’m the spokesperson for the TribeGirl tribe.

bumonz

Avatar: 209389 2009-10-11 13:06:38 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Silly Puppy

Spacekadt is the leader for Two Girls One Tribe.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

So you both went with the mods, eh? Interesting.

All right then, you can return to your klan forums and build your shelter over there.

I’ll check your klan forums in 24 hours to look at the OP in the thread your spokesperson has been asked to create. Feel free to work on it in another thread(s) if you want, but be aware that your Official entry is in the one specified place.

Oh, and, to open the box? It’s really very easy. Just scroll over the spoilered text below.

This challenge begins — NOW!

What’s inside the box?

A goatse
a set of headsets
7 vibrating dildoes
a stuffed excre-bot doll
a walnut
a giraffe
DrrtyCop74’s baton
a taxidermed pony
blackface makeup
a theremin
bread crumbs
egg whites
a toaster car
a snipe

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

ATTN Tribe Spokespeople (and all potential future tribe spokespeople):

Although I have your online times from the apps, situations change. I need to know for sure when you will both be online at the same during the next week. This is the only way I can adequately simulate “the first tribe to do x wins”-type challenges.

Please talk with each other privately, and then BOTH of you TM me the dates/times you agree on.

Each week, please repeat the process. If one of the tribe spokespeople gets voted off, then whoever the new spokesperson is will need to repeat the process.

The ONLY thing you should be discussing in this discussion is your online times. We’re not simulating a “tribal leaders go off in private to talk”, we’re just trying to ensure that the format of the game does not favor either tribe.

Thx.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Well ****.

When I said “A set of headsets”, I knew exactly what I meant. I couldn’t really figure out how to word it, so I wound up going with that, and apparently it’s unclear, because I’ve just been asked about it.

Here’s the thing: To clarify it now would be unfair, because within the 24-time frame, not everyone is going to be back online before the results are going to have to be posted. And both tribes have been making bumumptions that I don’t want to contradict. I was kinda hoping no one would ask Log in to see images!

Do whatever you think makes sense, DON’T ABUSE it, and we’ll just run with it. If one tribe has one meaning and the other tribe has another, so be it — your boxes were different.

While I’m here I guess I should let you know that I’m not going to be judging this; I’m too close to what’s going on. I have three celebrity judges who I will announce when I send the post contents off to them.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I wonder if the celebrity judges are Kanye West, Lady Gaga and Charlie Sheen. That would be p cool imo.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Dunatis Posted:

I wonder if the celebrity judges are Kanye West, Lady Gaga and Charlie Sheen. That would be p cool imo.

I agree with this 100%

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

MC Banhammer Posted:

What’s inside the box?

A goatse
a set of headsets
7 vibrating dildoes
a stuffed excre-bot doll
a walnut
a giraffe
DrrtyCop74’s baton
a taxidermed pony
blackface makeup
a theremin
bread crumbs
egg whites
a toaster car
a snipe

I would love to see the contestants in the real Survivor be given the contents of this box. Log in to see images!

Forcing them to construct a shelter out the aforementioned items would be the icing on the cake.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Dunatis Posted:

It would be. But I’m not telling yet.

I am, however, grabbing my trusty camera NOW, and visiting the tribes, so I can send their creations off to the judges.

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

swine Posted:

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

I’ve received the judge’s votes.

It wasn’t even close. In a unanimous and anonymous decision, our three “celebrity” judges — Malaise, JB, and I HATE YOUR GUTS — have selected TWO GIRLS ONE TRIBE as the winner!

Congratulations, guys. I’ll be by your camp later today to bring you your reward — an advantage in the next challenge.

Tribegirl, I’ll see you later this afternoon for tribal council, where one person on your tribe will be the first voted out of the game.

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

It looks like I’m just in time for some suspense.

UnlimitedTyy-
ppi

Avatar: 217173 2009-11-18 08:46:15 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Oh yeah, off to a good start.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!