Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
TV Do you have what it takes? Survivor: ForumWarz! 100BP + exclusive peen

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Okay enough of that ****.

The Final Tribal Council Begins

On the left, the jury: Fran, Crazy_Smurf, Nicco, spacekadt, bumonz on a stretcher, Jimmy teh Re-Re, and UnlimitedTyyppi. On the right, the final players: man-man, plk, and swine. In the middle, one haggard-looking MCB Probst.

Welcome everyone to the final tribal council. This is how it’s going to work.

First, plk, swine, and man-man will each take a turn making one post (of whatever length they want) addressing the jury, wherein they talk to the jury and explain to them why they think the jury should vote for them as the winner.

Once all three have had their say, every member of the jury will get a chance to speak. (bumonz may not be able to, but be bumured I have his vote preferences already.)

Jury, you can ask questions of any or all of the remaining players (which they must answer), or just say whatever you want. If you ask a question and someone answers, you can follow up with further questions and/or comments. When you’re all done with your dialog, indicate so by posting “I sit back down now” or something like that. There’s no need to take turns (it would take forever if we did it that way) but once you sit down, you’re done, and may no longer make posts.

Once all jury members have sat back down, swine, man-man, and plk will each have a chance to make a final statement, and then we’ll vote.

For the votes, remember, this time you’re voting FOR a winner. You should write down the name of the person you want to WIN this game. plk, man-man, swine: You WANT to see your name come up.

As always, feel free to send me your vote early if you feel that nothing that’s said will change your mind.

All right, let’s get started.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Don’t be shy! SOMEone has to be first, and you I really don’t want to make me dictate who that will be.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

What the hell, I’ll bite.

I didn’t expect to get this far… truth be told I was expecting to be gone at any moment from shortly after the merge. But I did and it’s been cool. Jury members… there are some of you I never really got to know, others I did, some I got to know better than I ever wanted to, and I’ll be carrying those scars on my mind forever.

I kid… I’m a kidder… really. No mental scars. Well maybe one. No, not even one.

I should say at this point that I’m tired, so if I seem a little… out of it, please don’t judge me on that, I’ll try to stay sane-sounding but that can be hard sometimes, sleep deprivation is a harsh mistress. Been running on 4-6 hours sleep for too many nights in a row. I will try to be better rested before posting again.

SO. The point of this was supposed to be why you should vote for me to win. Coming from the pathologically modest and self-deprecating culture that is Britain it’s hard to stand and say “I AM SO GREAT, PLEASE GIVE ME BPS AND A PEEN”. But… umm… I am so great, please give me BPs and a peen?

Despite how “smoothly” it went, the contest’s been fun. I don’t have any particular special reasons why I deserve to win, but I guess getting to this point must mean I was doing something right. Plus I heard from a very reliable source (a source that definitely isn’t pulling baseless accusations out of my bum) that swine and plk touch children inappropriately. So there’s that…

This is hard. I don’t want to try some clichéd reality-show bull**** about how I love you all and don’t care about who wins because it’s just been such an amazing experience (has anyone ever come out of a reality show not gushing about what an amazing experience it was… I wouldn’t mind so much if they’d just come up with a new way of expressing the sentiment other than the same exact words over and over). Anyway… ask questions. I’ll find that easier.

Unless you ask hard questions, that would be less easy.

man-man edited this message on 05/14/2010 5:59PM

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Well, okay. I can’t say if I “should” win or not. It was a lot of work, and it was also fun, frustrating, and exhausting. So sure, it would be nice to win. Um, so, vote for me, eh? Please?

All right, I suppose people might want more details than that. I worked pretty hard on every challenge and strategized to keep my alliance alive and my group organized. And, you could say I was half successful there. plk Log in to see images! swine

What else? It will be good to see the shining faces of my klan members again. I hope they haven’t all grown up and moved away in these past long months. Will they even recognize me in my current filthy, emaciated state? I just don’t know.

In summary, it would be p nice to get some votes. It would be extra nice to get a lot of votes. Log in to see images!

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Guys, seriously, this game took its toll on me. Every tribal, I mean that, every tribal left me doubtful of my voting decision. Just like every challenge left me wondering if I was just hindering the other players. I’m a kidder. You all know me by now. That’s my thing. I can’t take anything seriously. But, there were a lot of times I’d cast my vote, swallow the lump in my throat, and close the browser – thinking about what I’ve done. I’m the same way in Monopoly too. Giving away my money rather than foreclosing on the other players. Oh, and Clue. I always… Well, not much I can do in that. And don’t get me started on Sorry.

Digressions aside, it’s been a long journey and while I’m glad I made it this far I know deep down that I couldn’t have made it without every single one of you. Even before the merger. The game could have ended much differently. A heart-felt “thank you” goes out to the jury. *Toasts* Here’s to new friends, regardless of who wins.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

plk and swine: Other than someone in your original alliance, what one person on the jury do you think deserved to make it to where you’re sitting right now?

man-man: I gotta give you props for being the only old TribeGirl member standing. My question to you is why didn’t you try to get in with an alliance earlier?

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

spacekadt Posted:

plk and swine: Other than someone in your original alliance, what one person on the jury do you think deserved to make it to where you’re sitting right now?

I think Nicco played a really good game. And I think he could have made it a lot farther if people weren’t plottin’ on him.

Jimmy teh Re-
-Re

Avatar: 93129 Sun Jun 07 02:47:39 -0400 2009

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Re-Re

(My son wonders if anyone from the original tgot alliance has any hard feelings, and this goes out to Spacekadt as well)

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Jimmy teh Re-Re Posted:

this goes out to Spacekadt as well)

That should be addressed between you two outside of the tribal council setting. You had time on the Ponderosa to do so.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

*Shouts at TV*

“Yeah, but Spacey was too busy pounding vag!”

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

*shouts at the TV that The Celebrity Pwner hosted by bumonz is better*

Skyman747 edited this message on 05/14/2010 11:52PM

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

spacekadt Posted:

I think Nicco was doing really well, and that’s why when we had the opportunity, we had to take him out. It really could easily be him here instead of us. For that matter, Fran and Inconnu were really tough competitors as well, and sat up most of the night one time trying to sabotage our challenge. Now that’s some impressive determination and commitment to the cause. But overall, probably Nicco. I think he just knows the game and the site really well, and that’s what a lot of the challenges were about.

Jimmy teh Re-Re Posted:

(My son wonders if anyone from the original tgot alliance has any hard feelings, and this goes out to Spacekadt as well)

I don’t know; you did what you thought you had to do to win, and I guess that’s what it’s all about. I really liked getting to know you and I thought we had a pretty good time during and between the challenges. But, it’s hard to know if that was genuine or just another part of the plan.

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Jimmy teh Re-Re Posted:

See:

plk Posted:

I don’t know; you did what you thought you had to do to win, and I guess that’s what it’s all about. I really liked getting to know you and I thought we had a pretty good time during and between the challenges. But, it’s hard to know if that was genuine or just another part of the plan.

...Is there an echo in here?

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

*to the TV, out loud for no particular reason*

I dont remember Survivor having three finalists before…the things they do for ratings, sheesh.

(why is this?)

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

dobnits Posted:

*to the TV, out loud for no particular reason*

I dont remember Survivor having three finalists before…the things they do for ratings, sheesh.

(why is this?)

There were three finalists in Cook Islands, Fiji, China, Gabon and Samoa, and there will be three again in the current season.

In response to your earlier post, MCB, it really depends on how you define your “highlights”. I would prefer to read something that’s been pared down to a cohesive storyline, perhaps just pulling out excerpts from conversations/”confessionals” that illustrate exactly what is going on the game, of course with some narrative to string it together.

I want to see who formed alliances with whom, who made promises that they didn’t intend to keep, and I definitely want to see what sort of lobbying was going around prior to the tribal councils that led up to the votes falling where they did. Any other information isn’t really necessary unless it has a distinct narrative purpose (pacing, misdirection, characterization, et cetera). bumuming that this is what you meant by “highlights”, then that is what I would prefer.

bumonz

Avatar: 209389 2009-10-11 13:06:38 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Silly Puppy

man-man, plk, and swine: How does it feel to be one of the last 3 players standing after all this time and being the last three how have your experiences been as the numbers start to drop (players being voted off)?

LimitlessHep-
pu

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 57 Troll

“Bonegrinder the Merciless”

*staring at the tv exited*

LimitlessHeppu edited this message on 05/15/2010 4:24AM

UnlimitedTyy-
ppi

Avatar: 217173 2009-11-18 08:46:15 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Well, first congrats to you all for getting to the end.

swine: you were in alliance with plk basically the whole time after the merger, and plk kicked bum in many challenges AND had the hidden immunity. So it looks to me that plk was just better than you, while you both pretty much were on the same train otherwise. So I ask you why should we vote for you over plk?

man-man: You managed to sway between alliances quite well after being left as the last TB member standing. Now I want to know is why, at top five, did you decide to vote off Jimmy with swine and plk, effectively resulting in voting with them again to drop me.

plk: I don´t have much to ask you… How about what is your favorite color?

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

spacekadt Posted:

man-man: I gotta give you props for being the only old TribeGirl member standing. My question to you is why didn’t you try to get in with an alliance earlier?

I didn’t know any of the old 2G1T members that well, didn’t see an “in” for myself. Then I got offered an alliance and jumped at it to save my bum. I think the next couple of votes after that shook things up so that there was no old tribal alliance and I was able to reach out to some people to team up.

bumonz Posted:

man-man, plk, and swine: How does it feel to be one of the last 3 players standing after all this time and being the last three how have your experiences been as the numbers start to drop (players being voted off)?

It’s p cool to be in the last 3, can’t deny that. The numbers dropping just made every vote harder; every time you find yourself choosing between people that you don’t really want to vote off but you have to choose one anyway. Especially in the last handful of votes I found myself facing what seemed like a choice of betrayals where I’d had friendly words with most everyone on the list of vote choices.

UnlimitedTyyppi Posted:

man-man: You managed to sway between alliances quite well after being left as the last TB member standing. Now I want to know is why, at top five, did you decide to vote off Jimmy with swine and plk, effectively resulting in voting with them again to drop me.

It wasn’t what I’d planned. I originally thought the contest was going down to 2 finalists, thought it would play out differently, thought that after the vote in question I’d be better off with a plk who wasn’t potentially ****ed off with me (and I’d heard about Jimmy’s past switches of allegiance, so I didn’t know whether I could rely on his continued bumistance).

I thought a lot of things, some of them turned out to be wrong. In hindsight maybe I misjudged my vote, should have taken that opportunity to break up the beautiful couple that is swine and plk, but I don’t know how it would have turned out if I’d gone the other way. If you’re feeling hard done by from that vote, ask MCB how long I spent deciding… it was not an easy choice for me. That thing swine said about going away from your vote wondering what you’ve done… yeah, that.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

swine: You’ve said in previous tribal councils that setting mediocre results on challenges was part of your plan to make it to the final tribal council. It worked out apparently. But, how do you plan on getting votes from the jury members?

man-man: My hat is off to you. I remember that night where it was either me or you that was going to get voted out. You got very lucky there. Were you afraid that you would be voted out pretty soon after me?

plk: You’ve done a marvelous job. That’s all I’ve got to say. Well played.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!