Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
TV Do you have what it takes? Survivor: ForumWarz! 100BP + exclusive peen

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Congratulations, guys, you made it to the Final Four!

Get back to camp. I’ll meet you there shortly.

End Tribal Council

MC Banhammer edited this message on 05/07/2010 4:45PM

Jimmy teh Re-
-Re

Avatar: 93129 Sun Jun 07 02:47:39 -0400 2009

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Re-Re

MC Banhammer Posted:

The fourteenth person voted out, and the sixth member of our Jury:

Jimmy.

Jimmy, please bring me your bum.

/me puckers Jimmy’s bum, and kisses it goodbye.

The tribe has spoken. It’s time for you to go.

(Oh Snap!)

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Hey ex-players following this thread, and those of you on the jury.

You know how in the real show, the people still in the game towards the end go on a walk and collect souvenirs of people who previously played and say something about them and then you see a clip of the ex-players reflecting on the game a little bit?

If you want to have such a clip, TM me what you’d want to say. Thx.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Editing this show is a ****. Just ask Kosher male reproductive organCheese.

Is it worth our time to do it? Do people want to see this aired as a standard Survivor show, or do you just want to see the highlights of the secret stuff (plotting, who voted for who, etc.) rather than all the details of the conversations?

Would be interested in feedback on this, either publicly or via TM. And if you know someone who actually stopped “watching” when I gave the spoiler warning of tribal councils coming public, and could have them let me know too, that would be appreciated.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Tribal Council Begins

Everyone grabs their bumes. You can see plk wearing the immunity necklace.

Now we’ll bring in our Jury: Fran, Crazy_Smurf, Nicco, spacekadt, bumonz, and Jimmy teh Re-Re, voted out at the last tribal council. bumonz is brought out on a stretcher. He looks only semi-conscious at best.

Let’s get right to it. I told you I was going to ask this: man-man, you chose a camwhore. UnlimitedTyyppi and swine, trolls. plk, an emo kid. Each of you, why did you pick the clbum you did?

plk, you kicked bum on this challenge. Serious, serious bum. How did you manage to pull this off in roughly HALF the time as everyone else? Everyone else failed to pwn at least once, but you pulled off an almost PERFECT run, with no failed pwns at ALL. How did you do it?

man-man, are you nervous being the last remaining original TribeGirl member?

swine and tyyppi, are YOU nervous given the last two people voted out (spacey and jimmy) were both originally from Two Girls One Tribe?

theeconomy

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Dammit too late

theeconomy edited this message on 05/14/2010 12:04PM

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Let’s get right to it. I told you I was going to ask this: swine: trolls Each of you, why did you pick the clbum you did?

One word: Defense!

MC Banhammer Posted:

swine are YOU nervous given the last two people voted out (spacey and jimmy) were both originally from Two Girls One Tribe?

Not in the slightest. I believe all tribal ties are lost during this free-for-all period. So, it was nothing against our particular tribe. Also, statistically, we out numbered them anyhow. So, it seems about right.

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I chose emo because I like how they work the best. There’s no need to spend extra turns on buffs and you can skip the pain series abilities and apply all those points directly to offense. As for what I did, I was really deliberate about how I used each visit. I waited for each forum to give me the number of threads I wanted. I also knew there was one quest, which used two visits, that I could skip. And I tried to supplement my character with as many cheap moars as I could find and sell off stuff I didn’t need.

plk edited this message on 05/14/2010 1:11PM

UnlimitedTyy-
ppi

Avatar: 217173 2009-11-18 08:46:15 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

MC Banhammer Posted:

man-man, you chose a camwhore. UnlimitedTyyppi and swine, trolls. plk, an emo kid. Each of you, why did you pick the clbum you did?

Troll seemed the most stable, and given that I don´t have much experience in all of the clbumes it seemed the best.

MC Banhammer Posted:

swine and tyyppi, are YOU nervous given the last two people voted out (spacey and jimmy) were both originally from Two Girls One Tribe?

I am quite nervous at this point in, not only because the last two voted were TGOT, but mostly due to the shifts this game has had in the last few tribals. Anyway the old tribe lines are gone by now, so that really doesn´t mean much looking into this vote.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

MC Banhammer Posted:

Let’s get right to it. I told you I was going to ask this: man-man, you chose a camwhore. UnlimitedTyyppi and swine, trolls. plk, an emo kid. Each of you, why did you pick the clbum you did?

Would’ve been more familiar with another Hacker, but it’s not exactly a powerful clbum without expensive equipment, which takes time to save up for (and having every alt be the same clbum would just be boring). I considered a troll, but I thought the healing abilities on a Camwhore would help to stave off death in forums where I’d normally be outgunned (they did, to some extent). Didn’t really consider going Emo, having the more unusual play mechanics just seemed like a liability… clearly plk turned them to her advantage.

Oh, that and the NSFW attacks. Have you seen those? There’s like… mammary glands and stuff. mammary glands! Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer Posted:

man-man, are you nervous being the last remaining original TribeGirl member?

I’m beyond being nervous about anything in this contest. If I’m honest, I’m just glad it’s all drawing to a close before the exam period hits my free time too hard, would be a terrible shame to get this far then have to bow out from not having the time to play games on the internet Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Okay, time to vote.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

I’ll go tally the votes.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

First vote: UnlimitedTyyppi

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Swine.

That’s one vote UnlimitedTyyppi, one vote swine.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

tyyppi

That’s two votes UnlimitedTyyppi, one vote swine.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

The fifteenth person voted out, and the FINAL member of our Jury:

UT.

UnlimitedTyyppi, please bring me your bum.

/me puckers UnlimitedTyyppi’s bum, and kisses it goodbye.

The tribe has spoken. It’s time for you to go.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

/me turns to the remaining players.

Congratulations, guys, on making the final three. You’ve gone as far in this game as you can go. Now the power shifts from you over here (/me indicates the remaining players) to them over there (/me indicates the jury).

(/me turns back to the remaining players.) You three have had a hand, directly or indirectly, in putting those six people, as well as UnlimitedTyyppi, over there on that bench, instead of sitting over here with you. Soon, you’re going to need to convince them that even though YOU removed them from this game, they should vote FOR you as the winner.

Get back to camp and think about how you’re going to do that. We’ll meet back here later for the final tribal council, where someone will be declared the winner of 1) this game, 2) 100 BP, and 3) whatever the **** JB is going to call the peen.

End Tribal Council

man-man

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

theeconomy Posted:

Dammit too late

Are people still trying to enter? Damnit guys… you don’t think after 24 goddamn pages there might not have been 50 people enter already? (the original limit on entries being the first 50)

man-man edited this message on 05/14/2010 3:37PM

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

man-man Posted:

Are people still trying to enter? Damnit guys… you don’t think after 24 goddamn pages there might not have been 50 people enter already? (the original limit on entries being the first 50)

Not to mention the big bold red letters in the OP saying it’s already under way.

megazeroexe Posted:

This contest is going so smoothly.

man-man

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

MC Banhammer Posted:

Not to mention the big bold red letters in the OP saying it’s already under way.

Make them bigger as well as bold and red… maybe then people will notice them.

Ahh who am I kidding? People will skim read over the top of 40-foot high letters written in fire if they think there’s a contest to enter. This thread will probably end up being bumped at week-long intervals by some idiot or other for the rest of time.

Unless it gets closed… that’s probably more likely Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!