Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Music Hey RP here's a new rapping song I put in CD

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Parlok

Avatar: 218776 2010-02-19 11:12:33 -0500

Level 69 Troll

Shepard of the Flock

pretty nice where can I find more of his work?

http://dragcave.net/view/ATLO

http://dragcave.net/view/2Lgv

LOL DRAGINZ visit those

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Parlok Posted:

pretty nice where can I find more of his work?

I came up with idea last week, but pretty much did the whole thing yesterday. There’s no instrumental version to that song so I just looped the cleanest segment (it was hard with all the talking and sound effects in that song) I could, since basically that’s all the song is. I actually wrote about 8-12 lines of that song, making it about me at first, and ended up just ****canning it because well, the chorus still said trout so why should it be about me, you know. That made it harder though, seeing as I don’t really pay attention to what ET does.

I’ve also basically rewrote the entire 3 verses and chorus to eminem’s “my name is” (steve celery) here and there since like forever ago. I haven’t gotten around to putting that one down but most of it’s pretty tight. I don’t think I can write more about ET though, or else I’d have made that one longer.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

Celerysteve Posted:

I don’t really pay attention to what ET does.

I think he does stuff? Maybe stuff like this.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!