Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business [Contest] The most fun you'll have with one hand!

MiscMentagon-
Unkown

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

OrsonScottCard Posted:

I don’t think that’s actually a concern, since everyone’s made it clear that cheating is happening.

Besides, if you include all the cheaters m0x has the high score anyway. Log in to see images!

QFT

Claine

Avatar: 124948 Tue Feb 24 04:07:52 -0500 2009

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Alright. Closing this contest, because we’re just past midnight and I don’t really want it to be open any longer. Log in to see images!

I’m sending the BP to m0x. As OrsonScottCard pointed out:

– If we’re counting all scores submitted, m0x’s is the highest.

– If we’re discounting ‘suspicious’ scores, m0x’s is the highest.

– Plus he genuinely cared about the integrity.

Also, even if we discount m0x’s final post MiscMentagon’s is the highest, and they stated they’d give him the BP anyway and seemed to agree with Orson’s reasoning

MiscMentagonUnkown Posted:

I would of even gave him the bps and post on the thread why.

OrsonScottCard Posted:

I don’t think that’s actually a concern, since everyone’s made it clear that cheating is happening.

Besides, if you include all the cheaters m0x has the high score anyway. Log in to see images!

QFT

I’m just covering all bases so somebody doesn’t try and call a hole in my toxx somewhere. Log in to see images!

I’ll send him the BP now.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

Haha, thanks! Hopefully you’ll hold another flash game contest soon and we can all us Rankasaurus so it’s totally fair Log in to see images!

Also, BP received.

MiscMentagon-
Unkown

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

megazeroexe Posted:

Haha, thanks! Hopefully you’ll hold another flash game contest soon and we can all us Rankasaurus so it’s totally fair Log in to see images!

Also, BP received.

Me to Log in to see images!

donbee

Avatar: 227224 2010-03-29 15:46:15 -0400

[Island of Avalon]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Me to Log in to see images!

This.

Claine

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I have an idea for what I want to do next. It is skilled based, but I guess it tends to be more ‘frustrating’ than ‘fun’. I don’t know, I’ll probably changed my mind yet.

Claine

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

And really, if you’re running at the right speed, I never really found Canabalt to be super-luck based. Keep your speed down and you can watch for obstacles, and the jumps scale so unless you lose too much speed quickly you’ll always be able to make them.

donbee

[Island of Avalon]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Claine Posted:

And really, if you’re running at the right speed, I never really found Canabalt to be super-luck based. Keep your speed down and you can watch for obstacles, and the jumps scale so unless you lose too much speed quickly you’ll always be able to make them.

It’s having to jump back through the windows that’s hard for me. I either jump too early or too late.

MiscMentagon-
Unkown

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

donbee Posted:

It’s having to jump back through the windows that’s hard for me. I either jump too early or too late.

Or one that would not need to be jumped at all, and out of instinct you press the jump bumon.

donbee

[Island of Avalon]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Or one that would not need to be jumped at all, and out of instinct you press the jump bumon.

Those too.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!