Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Interface Trade junk, not flezz!

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I’m going to repeat this sugg ‘cause I think it got lost in the General Sugg thread, and I realy see this making for lots of fun & mahem! Lol! Log in to see images!

—-8<———8<———8<———8<—-

I get that u don’t want us to trade  . I rly do. Cheating & stuff would ensue, to no good game purpose.

Still. We need some way to kudos the Rolplay Geniuses (like me! me! me!) Why not be able to attach useless junk to our Tubmail? It’s a nice lttl Log in to see images!, “Ur so great at RP’ing… a moron”.

No, rly, I’ve seen some brilliant re-re talk, that requires gift-dissing!

(Ok, I rly want to start a cybersex prostitution ring. But hey, that fun too!!

Imsucha whore Log in to see images!)

OO

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

If this means free items for sex, count me in.

Also, have a big store full of crappy gift items, which either can’t be sold, or sell for a ton less than people paid for them. Yay flezz-sink!

Although I suppose a game where you can’t trade with other people doesn’t really need a flezz sink.

I’ll come up with some other reasons for why later.

NawtyFish edited this message on 03/30/2008 1:35AM

inks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

pOOpey, here’s some vowels as a freebie: aaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

What’s the difference between 5k flezz and a Mary Magdalene? Log in to see images!

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

PIMPTASTIC-FROTH Posted:

What’s the difference between 5k flezz and a Mary Magdalene? Log in to see images!

manimal

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

This sounds a lot like the gifting brownie points idea (that I’m not sure whether or not it was implemented).

I like the idea of gifts, like maybe with 1 delivery of junk a week you get something that can’t be sold but can be given to someone? Sorta like an E-Peen from one player to another.

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

PIMPTASTIC-FROTH Posted:

Well, for one it’s more trouble to get. Not everyone gets that lvl stuff every night. Second, there is an inherent loss in buying, giving and selling. Thus making it kinda suck as a cheating option. Third… I really wana give someone an Approxim-O™ Knife. Now is that so wrong?

(Probably… Log in to see images!

manimal Posted:

I like the idea of gifts, like maybe with 1 delivery of junk a week you get something that can’t be sold but can be given to someone? Sorta like an E-Peen from one player to another.

I’m in Log in to see images! with that idea! Push players to recognise or diss each-other! Great for the RP & Competition crowd!

Also, I might finally get stuff for pwning Flamebate! Log in to see images! pOOpey edited this message on 03/30/2008 8:27AM

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

how about being able to give items limited at some value (something low)

because otherwise people are going to use it to cheat

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Paraone Posted:

how about being able to give items limited at some value (something low)

because otherwise people are going to use it to cheat

How about not being able to send it to your own alts, therby forcing cheaters to get social… or a cooldown period depending on the amount of   the junk is worth?

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

I don’t know… it seems like a bad idea if you can trade anything that can be sold. Someone, somehow, will use it to gain an unfair advantage.

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Paraone Posted:

I don’t know… it seems like a bad idea if you can trade anything that can be sold. Someone, somehow, will use it to gain an unfair advantage.

as long as ppl are breathin thyell try to get unfair advantages. i like this idea. id Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!