Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Cheap auctions for me?

Sm4sHm4s7eR

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 15 Emo Kid

Hamster Smasher

On the auctin house most items are so expensive!

People told me to wait before I change my clbum but I feel weak and want items.

Please post them here. what I relly need is a video file and a program file.

msg

Avatar: 157703 2011-07-31 00:32:33 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

What items do you have right now?

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

Everybody’s ****ing with you in IDC, we all told you this. Re-re is the hardest clbum possible; Permanoob, which you’re probably waiting for at level 10, is the challenge clbum. Both very hard, especially since you’ve never played this game ever.

Pick a clbum and just play the game; I’ll even sum up the clbumes for you to my knowledge, if you can understand what I’m talking about.

Hacker: nuker
Troll: tank
Emo kid: cleric/priest
Camwhore: chanters

Pick whichever you’d like, but for your first character, you definitely want to pick a clbum. Plus, I’m going to bumume you have a webspider already; at your level, not only do you have extremely low flezz, but you have no need for better equipment then what you can get with your spider; also, all equipment degrades over time and has to be repaired. Higher level moars/equipment cost much more to repair. You can beat Episode One easily just finding moars while grinding.

tl;dr: Pick a clbum now, and just play the game

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Sm4sHm4s7eR Posted:

a video file and a program file.

Grind your bookmarks and the level-suitable community forums; you may find good .moars there.

Also, what video and program? I could recommend a ripro, a pink floyd, a fema4, a lipstick, a habanero bumcrack (even if they aren’t all vid/prog), but you’d have to sell your house to get them.

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

Teh Cezar Posted:

Grind your bookmarks and the level-suitable community forums; you may find good .moars there.

Also, what video and program? I could recommend a ripro, a pink floyd, a fema4, a lipstick, a habanero bumcrack (even if they aren’t all vid/prog), but you’d have to sell your house to get them.

The dude’s level five, he literally doesn’t need any of this and it’d take him months of grinding to even get enough flezz Log in to see images! on my troll alt that’s level 9 now, I’m just using what I’m picking up in forums and I haven’t died once + been able to deploy FBO and XSS codes to every forum on the first run. None of this is even remotely needed at this point in time.

Also Log in to see images!

Sm4sHm4s7eR

Level 15 Emo Kid

Hamster Smasher

OK but I have not a single video file or program file. Everythings better than nothing!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Sm4sHm4s7eR Posted:

OK but I have not a single video file or program file. Everythings better than nothing!

In Kyoubai, you can narrow your search to show only those types of files. Keep an eye on them and when an auction’s almost over and in your price range, bid. Or buy it now if you can afford it.

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

Program files and video files are rather hard to get; I don’t have any video files on my alt yet and still have absolutely no problems pwning any episode 1 forums.

megazeroexe edited this message on 03/12/2010 4:09PM

msg

Avatar: 157703 2011-07-31 00:32:33 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Sm4sHm4s7eR

Level 15 Emo Kid

Hamster Smasher

The cheapest is about 2000 flezz Log in to see images!

Sm4sHm4s7eR

Level 15 Emo Kid

Hamster Smasher

msg Posted:

Here you go

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/429509-keylogger-5000-prog

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/429510-ernest-goes-to-camp-again-divy

No reserves

Thank you, just hope nobody bids more later because I will be sleeping when the auctions end

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Sm4sHm4s7eR Posted:

The cheapest is about 2000 flezz Log in to see images!

If you don’t have 2000 flezz, go away from Kyoubai and don’t come back until you actually earn something.

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

MC Banhammer Posted:

If you don’t have 2000 flezz, go away from Kyoubai and don’t come back until you actually earn something.

megazeroexe Posted:

not only do you have extremely low flezz, but you have no need for better equipment then what you can get with your spider; also, all equipment degrades over time and has to be repaired. Higher level moars/equipment cost much more to repair.

I don’t even know why this topic went past this post Log in to see images!

Sm4sHm4s7eR

Level 15 Emo Kid

Hamster Smasher

Ok I will try!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!