Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wheels Evil Trout was reported dead this morning.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

We found a camera in his house. This is a raw footage of what was stored in said camera.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Parlok

Avatar: 218776 2010-02-19 11:12:33 -0500

Level 69 Troll

Shepard of the Flock

fake, ET’s girlfriend IS his xbox

http://dragcave.net/view/ATLO

http://dragcave.net/view/2Lgv

LOL DRAGINZ visit those

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Parlok Posted:

fake, ET’s girlfriend IS his xbox

Not fake. This was sent to us via one of his neighbors as an anonymous callout, and we identified the man as Robin “Evil Trout” Ward wearing a wig.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

horsemale reproductive organ do-
t mpeg

Avatar: 212774 2009-10-28 10:04:26 -0400

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

That **** looks ****ed. Ol Horsemale reproductive organ.mpeg’s got something that’ll cheer her up.

I’m talking about MY male reproductive organ in case you didn’t know.

Charlize Theron is the hottest African-American in the ****ing world. Respect.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

horsemale reproductive organ dot mpeg Posted:

That **** looks ****ed. Ol Horsemale reproductive organ.mpeg’s got something that’ll cheer her up.

I’m talking about MY male reproductive organ in case you didn’t know.

I’m afraid we can’t let you… cheer her up… *shrugs* before we finish this case.

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

hahahahaaha

‘no sex for one month’

Sig by Aldo

t mpeg

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Fran Posted:

I’m afraid we can’t let you… cheer her up… *shrugs* before we finish this case.

I heard you need some “cheering up.” Hit me up sometime babygirl

Vageena Davis

Avatar: 151797 2010-01-24 16:34:00 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

I am easily offended. I also suck fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs.

Has the scene been investigated? How much semen was found on the Xbox?

[12:05] <Stumpy_Mike> you can be kind of a **** sometimes

[15:12] <funjeh> UR A SKANK Log in to see images!

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

A woman was in ETs house? Holy ****.

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

Not to be crbum, but one should never play competitive Xbox games with your girlfriend during her ‘Red Ring of Death’ time of the month.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Vageena Davis Posted:

Has the scene been investigated? How much semen was found on the Xbox?

Loads of semen, but it was all dried out. Our investigation scients put the most recent semen date at around 1 week old.

The house is currently closed for investigation. We shall have a guy with a nice hat coming here soon to help us deduce more clues.

Aside the xbox particulates on the ground, we can’t find any traces of blood or even semen anywhere in the room. We are currently investigating the rest of the house for clues.

We have yet to find Evil Trout’s body. It was an anonymous call, we thought it was a prank and went to investigate anyway, because we have nothing better to do. His house was empty and his front door was unlocked. We will report here with any new clues or signals.

t mpeg

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Fran Posted:

Loads of semen, but it was all dried out. Our investigation scients put the most recent semen date at around 1 week old.

The house is currently closed for investigation. We shall have a guy with a nice hat coming here soon to help us deduce more clues.

Aside the xbox particulates on the ground, we can’t find any traces of blood or even semen anywhere in the room. We are currently investigating the rest of the house for clues.

We have yet to find Evil Trout’s body. It was an anonymous call, we thought it was a prank and went to investigate anyway, because we have nothing better to do. His house was empty and his front door was unlocked. We will report here with any new clues or signals.

I find the lack of semen very suspicious. I thought every surface in ET’s home would be covered.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Are achievements stored online or on the XBOX itself? It may be possible that he went into hiding at a friend’s basement where he is working on COD: MW achievements.

Also we cannot look too far into this until he has been missing for at least 24 hours. When did the anonymous call come in?

[15:09] <Dunatis> The US is very good at not getting involved in major worlds wars until the last year or two and then giving itself all the credit

[15:10] <&Phuquit> and it seems to me that the US feels so bad about turning up late for the last 2 world wars that it’s determined to be REALLY punctual for the next one

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

who gives a ****

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

We reached a new room. Looks like this is where Evil Trout stores all his xbox titles. Weird that he plays it in a completely different room. I’ll never understand canadians.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

by the way i’m not rping or anything just really who gives a **** about this topic or site or people on here

not me

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

horsemale reproductive organ dot mpeg Posted:

I find the lack of semen very suspicious. I thought every surface in ET’s home would be covered.

It’s a known fact that Evil Trout had sexual intercourse with his video game many times. Guess he got good at cleaning the mess. We’re looking for traces of semen.

Dunatis Posted:

Are achievements stored online or on the XBOX itself? It may be possible that he went into hiding at a friend’s basement where he is working on COD: MW achievements.

Also we cannot look too far into this until he has been missing for at least 24 hours. When did the anonymous call come in?

We take prank calls very seriously, mr. Dunatis.

I know nothing about xbox Live but it’s on my firm beliefs that the achievements are stored online. We’re attempting to contact Microsoft in the attempts of reaching Evil Trout’s xbox live account so we can check his recent achievements.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Fran Posted:

We reached a new room. Looks like this is where Evil Trout stores all his xbox titles. Weird that he plays it in a completely different room. I’ll never understand canadians.

I can’t help but notice the complete lack of a disgusting mess… it seems that his girlfriend was trying to cover signs of a struggle and went too far, this makes it only all the more suspicious imo.

[15:09] <Dunatis> The US is very good at not getting involved in major worlds wars until the last year or two and then giving itself all the credit

[15:10] <&Phuquit> and it seems to me that the US feels so bad about turning up late for the last 2 world wars that it’s determined to be REALLY punctual for the next one

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

megazeroexe Posted:

by the way i’m not rping or anything just really who gives a **** about this topic or site or people on here

not me

mr. megazeroexe, I should leave this here: I don’t care about you. If homicide ever gets removed off penal law, you’d be the first person to taste cold steel while I’m off service.

Vageena Davis

Avatar: 151797 2010-01-24 16:34:00 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

I am easily offended. I also suck fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs.

Do you know if Evil Trout had any enemies?

[12:05] <Stumpy_Mike> you can be kind of a **** sometimes

[15:12] <funjeh> UR A SKANK Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!