Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Srs Bsns Why did I beat Farmageddeon without taking any damage?

Wormrape

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Srsly, a forum 4 levels higher than me (at the time) shouldn’t be missing on every single attack. Being an emokid, attacking at full health can be a kick in the balls.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Your username suggests you have experience with animal anal aggravation. It shouldn’t be surprising that Farmageddon bent over for you.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

You must be special.

Parlok

Avatar: 218776 2010-02-19 11:12:33 -0500

Level 69 Troll

Shepard of the Flock

You probably put it on easy mode, noob

http://dragcave.net/view/ATLO

http://dragcave.net/view/2Lgv

LOL DRAGINZ visit those

Wormrape

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

mterek Posted:

Your username suggests you have experience with animal anal aggravation. It shouldn’t be surprising that Farmageddon bent over for you.

Well, I’ll be damned. This be perfect logic indeed.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Farmageddon is a **** game

Someone actually created a forum based on it? AND IT WON???

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Wormrape Posted:

Srsly, a forum 4 levels higher than me (at the time) shouldn’t be missing on every single attack. Being an emokid, attacking at full health can be a kick in the balls.

Serious reply: it did that to me yesterday on one of my sides also. Probably just a bug in the system.

Comedy reply: the animals could sense your internal suffering.

iDavid

[Rap dog and the mu-
lti colored bean f-
arts
]

Level 69 Hacker

very special beyond belief

Wormrape Posted:

I deleted my FB account because all you fabulous persons kept sending me ****ing trees, if I wanted that many trees I would live in the ****ing forest!

I am not a huge fan of Facebook but it does have some useful features. I can stay in touch with people easily and it can also a good place to promote your websites/business.

What I am not a fan of however, are all of the mindless applications that some people seem to love. It is easier for me to just ignore all of those stupid “gift” and “buy me a drink” requests.

My sister just got into Farmville and she begged me to join and become her “neighbor” to help her out. The problem is that I now get even more requests from my other friends who are also playing Farmville.

I have heard it is addictive, but there doesn’t seem to be much skill at all to the game. When I look at my friends’ computers who should be working all I see is the farmville page open.

The stream of my friends’ updates in Facebook used to be interesting, comments, links and photos, but that has just been replaced with irrelevant Farmville messages, like “someone just lost a cow on their farm”.

Oh you said Farmageddeon….nvm /endrant

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

iDavid Posted:

I deleted my FB account because all you fabulous persons kept sending me ****ing trees, if I wanted that many trees I would live in the ****ing forest!

I am not a huge fan of Facebook but it does have some useful features. I can stay in touch with people easily and it can also a good place to promote your websites/business.

What I am not a fan of however, are all of the mindless applications that some people seem to love. It is easier for me to just ignore all of those stupid “gift” and “buy me a drink” requests.

My sister just got into Farmville and she begged me to join and become her “neighbor” to help her out. The problem is that I now get even more requests from my other friends who are also playing Farmville.

I have heard it is addictive, but there doesn’t seem to be much skill at all to the game. When I look at my friends’ computers who should be working all I see is the farmville page open.

The stream of my friends’ updates in Facebook used to be interesting, comments, links and photos, but that has just been replaced with irrelevant Farmville messages, like “someone just lost a cow on their farm”.

Oh you said Farmageddeon….nvm /endrant

holy **** you’re as big of a fabulous person as smash hamster and sneaker****tycat diaf tia

Vageena Davis

Avatar: 151797 2010-01-24 16:34:00 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

I am easily offended. I also suck fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs.

i’m afraid of trees, too.

[12:05] <Stumpy_Mike> you can be kind of a **** sometimes

[15:12] <funjeh> UR A SKANK Log in to see images!

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

And you’re UPSET because you take no damage? Hell, be happy that you have good stats or whatever you have that’s good and pwn moar!

Sig by Aldo

Wormrape

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Teh Cezar Posted:

And you’re UPSET because you take no damage? Hell, be happy that you have good stats or whatever you have that’s good and pwn moar!

You see, humans can’t live without resistance. If there’s nobody around to say “no” or “I will prevent you”, life becomese dull.

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but sometime… and for the rest of your life.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

chosen one.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

iDavid

[Rap dog and the mu-
lti colored bean f-
arts
]

Level 69 Hacker

very special beyond belief

megazeroexe Posted:

holy **** you’re as big of a fabulous person as smash hamster and sneaker****tycat diaf tia

Well, at least I never had to “UN-hack myself” is that even possible? Go shave your hamster alt and stick it up your bum; I hear thats popular with you ppl.

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

megazeroexe vs. iDavid: my money’s on iDavid getting his bum handed to him.

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

OrsonScottCard Posted:

megazeroexe vs. iDavid: my money’s on iDavid getting his bum handed to him.

your support is appreciated but unneeded, not only is fighting for reasons such as pride gay irl it’s even gayer on the internet, he’s just some dumb goon aspiring to be aahz or something idk

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

megazeroexe Posted:

your support is appreciated but unneeded, not only is fighting for reasons such as pride gay irl it’s even gayer on the internet, he’s just some dumb goon aspiring to be aahz or something idk

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?

SNEAKERKITTI-
CAT

Avatar: 189202 Tue Jul 28 20:16:57 -0400 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

It sucks to admit it, but I'm incredibly obsessed with Fran. Why won't she pay attention to meeee :(

megazeroexe Posted:

t4i champ

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!