Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News Press release from the temporary office of the Governor Elect.

Yorgle

Avatar: 223399 2009-12-20 21:37:28 -0500

[The Blue Labyrinth]

Level 1 Re-Re

well i’m pretty sure the murderer has this arrow looking thing and hes bumping into a wall right now

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

That is a pretty obscure gimmick alt.

I have initiated contact with all those suspected so far to be involved. According to my notes, CaptainDDL would like clarification on the exact date of RP’s death. Fortunato claims, regardless of the date, that he was busy masturbating. I wouldn’t want to rule out either suspect at this point.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I can neither confirm nor deny any allegations of conspiracy.

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

i don’t understand why, but just us think for minute… maybe if he/she wasn’t on the table then no one would have done so, on the other hand no one knew they they knew this was true but it would been that anyways this is true.

why anyone would think of know of this i cant believe so but it’s true that indeed my jafacake was stoled from us and for this traumatic experience we lost role play Log in to see images!

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

RP was already dead when I got here, I swear. I tried to give it CPR, but it was too late.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

OrsonScottCard Posted:

RP was already dead when I got here, I swear. I tried to give it CPR, but it was too late.

Is that what you call it? That’s just demented.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Sneaky27 Posted:

Is that what you call it? That’s just demented.

helpful hint, it doesn’t involve male reproductive organ

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

That is a pretty obscure gimmick alt.

ya but it makes me lol every time i see it post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Dunatis Posted:

I wonder who would benefit from Roleplays death… and the only answer I can come up with is the mods.

If roleplay dies then it would lead to silent boards that need no maintenance which would give them more free time…

Au contraire, mon frère!

See, with the death of RP, everyone’s gotten bored and things have become stagnant. That’s given rise to trolling in CD. While I admit that I get laughs often, it does not leave the mods with less work to do.

Lighthouse, on the other hand, is a beast that we all like to ignore a little too often. If anything’s making the mods’ jobs easier, it’s the disdain for lighthouse and resulting neglect.

Maybe our new Governor can make lighthouse into something better. But I guess that’s for another thread…

Dan the Auto-
mator

Level 56 Camwhore

Arktor Forever!

Dunatis Posted:

I wonder who would benefit from Roleplays death… and the only answer I can come up with is the mods.

If roleplay dies then it would lead to silent boards that need no maintenance which would give them more free time, especially when they lost the best among them recently enough.

I think we should consider Jalapeno Bootyhole as the prime suspect. I think we all can now see his gimmick alt contest as an effort to stamp out role play entirely. What has his lackey Shii be up to? Questions and questions.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

OrsonScottCard Posted:

You don’t give CPR to a dead person.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Dan the Automator Posted:

I think we should consider Jalapeno Bootyhole as the prime suspect. I think we all can now see his gimmick alt contest as an effort to stamp out role play entirely. What has his lackey Shii be up to? Questions and questions.

See this? this is good detective work. Now if there was good police work to be done, it would involve lynching jb.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

mterek Posted:

You don’t give CPR to a dead person.

You do if you’re certified and in my state, actually, because we’re not allowed to declare someone dead and leaving a victim (even an obviously dead one) can be constituted as neglect. Until a few years ago, even police weren’t allowed to declare someone dead, so they were required to perform CPR until EMS arrived on scene or a coroner could come declare the victim.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

OrsonScottCard Posted:

You do if you’re certified and in my state, actually, because we’re not allowed to declare someone dead and leaving a victim (even an obviously dead one) can be constituted as neglect. Until a few years ago, even police weren’t allowed to declare someone dead, so they were required to perform CPR until EMS arrived on scene or a coroner could come declare the victim.

Sounds like a gateway into necrophilia to me…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!