Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Religion It has come to Dino Bravo's attention.

GGG_Ace

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

It has come to Dino Bravo’s attention that not all of you enjoy Dino Bravo’s presence.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

if you change not all of you to ‘not a single soul’ then you’d be correct

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

I know this must come as a shock to you but most people know wrestling is rigged and don’t watch it as it is just ballet for rednecks.

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

GGG_Ace

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

I know this must come as a shock to you but most people know wrestling is rigged and don’t watch it as it is just ballet for rednecks.

Dino Bravo is disappointed with your lies and slander.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

On March 11, 1993, Bresciano was found shot to death. He was 44 years old. Bresciano was thought to have been shot up to 17 times in the back of the head – the bullet wounds forming a circle – by a gunman while watching hockey in his Vimont, Laval, Quebec mansion. It is widely believed that his alleged role in illegal cigarette smuggling in Canada led to his murder after he is said to have crossed the Mafia. According to Bret Hart’s autobiography Hitman: My Real Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling, right before his death Bresciano had confided to close friends that he knew his days were numbered.

Vageena Davis

Avatar: 151797 2010-01-24 16:34:00 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

I am easily offended. I also suck fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs.

but i like ballet

[12:05] <Stumpy_Mike> you can be kind of a **** sometimes

[15:12] <funjeh> UR A SKANK Log in to see images!

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Vageena Davis Posted:

but i like ballet

Are you a redneck?

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

GGG_Ace

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

OrsonScottCard Posted:

On March 11, 1993, Bresciano was found shot to death. He was 44 years old. Bresciano was thought to have been shot up to 17 times in the back of the head – the bullet wounds forming a circle – by a gunman while watching hockey in his Vimont, Laval, Quebec mansion. It is widely believed that his alleged role in illegal cigarette smuggling in Canada led to his murder after he is said to have crossed the Mafia. According to Bret Hart’s autobiography Hitman: My Real Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling, right before his death Bresciano had confided to close friends that he knew his days were numbered.

Dino Bravo realizes Even Death cannot stop Dino Bravo

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

I appreciate the presence of the real World’s Strongest Man.

I was once molested by Robert Jordan. It took way too long and nothing interesting happened.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Get that goddamn greaser away from me. I’d call him a fine upstanding member of society but Log in to see images!

Daniel Plain-
view

Avatar: 88291 Thu Apr 23 15:39:59 -0400 2009

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 47 Emo Kid

I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.

ballet for rednecks.

I lolled at this

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!