Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho Important News.

GGG_Ace

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Dino Bravo has started playing forumwarz, this is a historic milestone for this site. Dino Bravo has taken this account and will post in the third person. Dino Bravo will deal with any naysayers, trolls, and homosexuals. Dino Bravo is deserving of respect, therefore you all should respect sir Dino Bravo. This has been Dino Bravo. Dino Bravo Signing out.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Who is Dino Bravo?

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

GGG_Ace

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

Who is Dino Bravo?

I am Dino Bravo, The Strongest Man in The World. Dino Bravo acknowledges that Google is not Dino Bravo’s enemy.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

Who is Dino Bravo?

a canadian wrestler

why the **** are you pretending to be him, is this what the local kinfolk refer to as RP

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

megazeroexe Posted:

a canadian wrestler

why the **** are you pretending to be him, is this what the local kinfolk refer to as RP

Yes, poor, unenlightened rp.

BEFORE EVERYONE GANGS UP ON ME FOR BASHING SOMEONE TRYING TO RP ACTUALLY READ WHAT HE IS POSTING ALL OVER FLAMEBATE. IT IS NOT THAT GOOD. IN FACT IT IS HORRID.

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

GGG_Ace

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

megazeroexe Posted:

a canadian wrestler

Why would you think that I, Dino Bravo, am pretending to be, Dino Bravo. Dino Bravo realizes that you would be very popular pretending to be Dino Bravo but Dino Bravo deals with fake Dino Bravo’s.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

IF THIS POSTER DECIDES TO LEAVE I PROMISE I WILL GO BACK TO MY SOVIET PHILOSOPHER RP. BOYSCOUT’S HONOUR

GGG_Ace

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

IF THIS POSTER DECIDES TO LEAVE I PROMISE I WILL GO BACK TO MY SOVIET PHILOSOPHER RP. BOYSCOUT’S HONOUR

Dino Bravo wonders what is this RP you speak of? Dino Bravo is new to this site. Dino Bravo has chosen the permanoob clbum because Dino Bravo will take on Any Challenge.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

i’ll give you an A for effort but a ‘**** off and die’ for the rest of your ****ty rp

Mazzon

[Too sexy for membe-
rs
]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

So sad. He came up with a new gimmick to floodspam us with, but couldn’t afford to buy an alt for it.

Damn the economy.

And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust.

GGG_Ace

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Mazzon Posted:

So sad. He came up with a new gimmick to floodspam us with, but couldn’t afford to buy an alt for it.

Damn the economy.

Dino Bravo can afford anything he wants. Dino Bravo has simply chosen to commander this account for Dino Bravo Purposes.

Finny

Avatar: 57559 2011-07-31 00:11:12 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

BUMPS EVERYWHERE

It’s Bob Dole all over again.

GGG_Ace

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Finny Posted:

It’s Bob Dole all over again.

Dino Bravo is confused by this reference to Bob Dole.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Please keep it in the RP forums ok there stallion?

GGG_Ace

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Please keep it in the RP forums ok there stallion?

Dino Bravo is unaware that there is another forum besides Roleplaying. Dino Bravo will be sure to note that Dino Bravo cannot post in these other forums.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!