Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Writing I wrote a forumwarz fanfic about JB and Fran. I hope you enjoy it.

Sacra H

Avatar: 177651 2009-10-03 11:24:23 -0400

Level 66 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

This is ripped off of a Naruto fanfic, right?

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Sacra H Posted:

This is ripped off of a Naruto fanfic, right?

Yeah, one I wrote So I took creative liberty and made it fwz. That’s pretty much what I’ll be doing unless somebody cares if I make one specifically for fwz.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

yeah this is terrible and i discourage anyone from reading it

unless you want to hear about how fran wears loose ninja clothes

those must be some enormous clothes

xxEmoxKidxx

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

yeah this is terrible and i discourage anyone from reading it

unless you want to hear about how fran wears loose ninja clothes

those must be some enormous clothes

You guys are meanie’s.

Hacksaw Jim Duggan Disapproves of your actions.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

King Krimson Posted:

“Jason… Thanks. For everything.”

Jason looked at his friend and smiled. Robin had had it tough these last few weeks. Jason had felt it was his duty to try to cheer him up, and took his friend out for a raucous evening of booze and partying. A lot of good that did though. Apart from a few choice moments, Robin had spent the whole evening staring into his drink with misty eyes, which was definitely not the pick me up Jason had intended.

“Don’t mention it. You needed a break after all that’s happened.”

Robin began to open the door, then hesitated. “Jason?”

“Yeah?”

“Would you… Would you stay with me tonight? I don’t want to spend tonight alone.”

“Well… My Wife is out tonight. I guess I could stay over.”

“Thanks Jason. That really means a lot to me.”

Robin pushed the door open further, and the two men stepped into Robin’s home. The first thing Jason noticed was the picture that hung by the stair. “Jesus, Robin. You shouldn’t have kept any photographs of him. That’s not good for you.”

Jason walked over to the picture and turned it around. “I know.” Murmured Robin.

“I just didn’t want to forget.”

“Sometimes, it’s better to forget. Trust me. That man was nothing but trouble, and I know that you miss him, but you’re better off without him.”

“Jason…”

“First thing we’re doing tomorrow is burning all those pictures. No buts.”

Robin didn’t argue. He was mentally exhausted, and despite his feeble protests earlier, he knew Jason was right.

Jason sighed. “You need to rest. Let’s get you upstairs, and we can worry about that in the morning, okay?”

Robin nodded wearily, and offered no resistance when Jason took his arm and led him up the stairs.

Jason opened the door to the bedroom, and Robin followed closely behind. Jason stepped into the room, and surveyed the area. The room was dank, dusty, and the only pieces of furniture were an old looking wooden chair and a off-white bed. Jason rested a hand on the mattress. “It’s filthy in here. There’s hardly any furniture, and the bed is hard. Did he do this? Did he make you live here, in this horrible room?”

Robin nodded his head, and the tears he was trying desperately to conceal started to roll down his face. “Oh Robin… I had no idea he was treating you like this”

Jason drew his friend into his arms. “You should have told us. Then we could have stopped it sooner.”

Jason gently released Robin, and sat down on the chair. Robin fiddled with his fingers for a while, and then said: “Jason… You don’t have to sleep on the chair.”

Jason was bemused by his friend’s statement. “Where else would I sleep? On the floor?”

“N-No. You can sleep in the bed… with me…”

Robin’s last statement was little more than a whisper. Jason looked shocked. “What?”

Robin shrunk down more “Please don’t be angry with me…”

Jason’s shocked expression faded into a smile “I’m not angry. I’m just surprised. And happy.”

Robin timidly smiled as his friend walked over and drew him into a tender kiss. They drew away from each other and began to undress themselves, as their kisses became more desperate and pbumionate. Robin whispered gently into his partner’s ear: “I want you inside of me. Please.” Robin turned around, and his friend turned lover obliged.

Both of their moans were carried up into the night, as they consummated their long repressed feelings for each other.

The next few months were difficult, but ultimately the best of both their life’s. The one difficult part was when Jason, with Robin in tow, broke the news to his wife. The woman had spat and swore at them, but her anger eventually turned to grief, and the couple had left her sobbing into her morning coffee, their feelings mixed between sorrow and relief. During those wonderful months, Robin and Jason felt that they would never be torn apart. But they were not to know the horrible path fate had set for them.

They were not to know that Robins former lover and master would return, more terrible than ever. They were not to know the demonic machinations of the criminal known as MC Banhammer. They were not to know that one of them was going to die.

But that is a story for another time, and another place.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

GGG_Ace

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

King Krimson Posted:

Sir Dino Bravo is confused and angered by your homosexual story

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

GGG_Ace Posted:

Sir Dino Bravo is confused and angered by your homosexual story

I know that accepting your feelings can be hard, but it’s not unnatural. Just take it slowly and everything will make sense in time.

GGG_Ace

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

King Krimson Posted:

I know that accepting your feelings can be hard, but it’s not unnatural. Just take it slowly and everything will make sense in time.

Are you insinuating that Dino Bravo is a homosexual?! Dino Bravo doesn’t appreciate that kind of talk.

Captain_Amaz-
ing

Avatar: 82700 Sun Nov 09 11:06:38 -0500 2008

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

GGG_Ace Posted:

Are you insinuating that Dino Bravo is a homosexual?! Dino Bravo doesn’t appreciate that kind of talk.

Come on man, you’re obviously gay.

GGG_Ace

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Captain_Amazing Posted:

Come on man, you’re obviously gay.

Dino Bravo has never had any sexual thoughts about men. Dino Bravo is the strongest man in the world.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Fran Posted:

You’re the OP, you’re biased.

The idea of having JB as a BF made me want to barf on all my court papers here.

And the idea of you vomiting turned out to be last missing element needed to get me off. Thanks for posting.

A+++++ great fanfic, would read again.

xxEmoxKidxx

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!