Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Religion ITT: Furry Sex

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

If this thread persists with it’s fabulous personry I will have to hypnotize you furry ****s!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Finny

Avatar: 57559 2011-07-31 00:11:12 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

BUMPS EVERYWHERE

AIDS woman's genitals Posted:

If this thread persists with it’s fabulous personry I will have to hypnotize you furry ****s!

I actually had to see the filename to know that was a spinning horse male reproductive organ

Finny

Avatar: 57559 2011-07-31 00:11:12 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

BUMPS EVERYWHERE

seriously it looked like a baton

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

Finny Posted:

To a normal person it looks like a baton! But to a furry it is an instant hard on.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Dunatis Posted:

a whole lot of messed up interpretation rife

Read it as “rifle”, yet am too ****ing sick to’ve bumociated the word with shooting furries, but more as an object of sexual stimulation.

...and in typing the above, thought about the anthropomorphization/personification of rifles. Due to my time on the Internet, I have seen something similar, though it was not full-body nor sexually oriented.

If anyone is interested, I know of an image of two fighter jets copulating. No fur, I promise. Instant derailing. Sure. Cool. Whatevz.

EDIT: Forgot the slash… in the closing quote tag, you fabulous personfabulous persons.

TJF588 edited this message on 03/14/2010 8:28AM

Sergalfabulous person

Avatar: 159466 2010-01-31 21:04:10 -0500

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 69 Troll

OH GOD SPIDERS

Actually Shii. fine upstanding member of society is a girl. But since she created sergals. I love her. I just wish she would be more consistent with their design instead of changing it up all the time.

Would you believe that Chen is only 20 years old right now? Look at her dated gallery again. And then **** bricks.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Finny Posted:

I thought it was a black baseball bat at first.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

OrsonScottCard Posted:

To confirm what he said, I knew it was a horse male reproductive organ. Mostly just from the coloration patterns though.

EDIT: For those who can’t read other posts besides mine, the following is about Sergalfabulous person and Naomi Chen.

holy damnit. That’s really, really impressive to be that good that young.

Makes me really regret the 6400 hours I’ve spent on Runescape that weren’t spent more productively learning to be incredible at artwork or something.

Shii edited this message on 03/14/2010 1:40PM

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

Mazzon

[Too sexy for membe-
rs
]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Shii Posted:

To confirm what he said, I knew it was a horse male reproductive organ. Mostly just from the coloration patterns though.

And holy damnit. That’s really, really impressive to be that good that young.

I suppose everybody has to take pride in whatever they’re good at, but don’t you seriously have anything better than an impressive ability to recognize a horse male reproductive organ from the colours?

And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Mazzon Posted:

I suppose everybody has to take pride in whatever they’re good at, but don’t you seriously have anything better than an impressive ability to recognize a horse male reproductive organ from the colours?

The second part was a response to Sergalfabulous person saying how young Naomi Chen was.

I wouldn’t say recognizing a horse dildo from the colors is impressive, just pathetic.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Mazzon Posted:

Yes, how long did you have to study the intricacies of horse male reproductive organes to gain this amazing feat?

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Edit: FFFFFFFFFFU-

sdgrbass09 edited this message on 03/14/2010 1:29PM

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Yes, how long did you have to study the intricacies of horse male reproductive organes to gain this amazing feat?

I didn’t, I just went to www.zoofur.com, a company that makes animal dildos, and recognized the spinning one because it looked very similar.

EDIT: and seriously, re-read my damn post and the one above it. I was talking about Naomi Chen’s artwork being amazing for her age. It didn’t mean anything about the spinning male reproductive organ.

Shii edited this message on 03/14/2010 1:30PM

Sergalfabulous person

Level 69 Troll

OH GOD SPIDERS

It makes me regret the 8760ish hours I wasted on WoW. =/ I could have been learning human anatomy and how tricks to bull**** that I know perspective. But don’t feel too down, she’s a prodigy. Some people progress faster, some not at all. I couldn’t draw for **** 4 months ago. But then I quit WoW.

Wait Shii, what do you do in your free time?

Sergalfag edited this message on 03/14/2010 1:40PM

Mazzon

[Too sexy for membe-
rs
]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Shii Posted:

EDIT: and seriously, re-read my damn post and the one above it.

Yeah let’s look at the one above your post:
OrsonScottCard Posted:

Finny Posted:

That’s also the post you quoted. Now, I don’t want to be an bumhole (right now anyway, enjoy it while it lasts) so I believe you when you say you meant to be impressed by the Naomi Chen person who does seem to draw quite nicely. However, next time to avoid misunderstandings, you may want to quote the post you’re referring to rather than just one about spinning horse male reproductive organ.

And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust.

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

MAZZON ARE YOU AN ALDO ALT AND/OR GERMAN?

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Shii Posted:

I didn’t, I just went to www.zoofur.com, a company that makes animal dildos, and recognized the spinning one because it looked very similar.

EDIT: and seriously, re-read my damn post and the one above it. I was talking about Naomi Chen’s artwork being amazing for her age. It didn’t mean anything about the spinning male reproductive organ.

You posted while I was posting and since flamebate doesn’t have that handy function that some forums do that tells you when new replies have been made before you post…Log in to see images!

And there’s a company that makes animal dildos? D:

Sergalfabulous person

Level 69 Troll

OH GOD SPIDERS

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

And there’s a company that makes animal dildos? D:

There’s a few. Want a list?

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Sergalfabulous person Posted:

There’s a few. Want a list?

Yes please, I’m looking to invest in my very own giant horse male reproductive organ.

Sergalfabulous person

Level 69 Troll

OH GOD SPIDERS

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Yes please, I’m looking to invest in my very own giant horse male reproductive organ.

A wise investment, good sir. It’ll pay itself off in the first few months, after that, profit! The only one I know of other than the one Shii posted is Bad Dragon.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!