Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Music 15bp for a specific request

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

I want to find a purely instrumental version of Chuggo – “C’mon **** a guy” so I can make a terrible parody of this terrible song which will surely turn out terrible. It may be impossible to find, but I have hope because there’s another terrible parody of this terrible song called “C’mon **** a dyke” on youtube (you can search for it but it’s really terrible) so that would lead me to believe it has to exist.

First person who finds it and posts it get’s the bp. It can be streaming or a download I don’t care; it just has to be the whole song.

Just in case clause: I’ve basically given up, but if I happen to find it first I’ll post it here, and then award the 15bp for some other TBA criteria instead (the contest will change).

In before this thread goes unfulfilled and buried into obscurity.

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Found a guy who has it. Post reserved for link.

This guy made it but it’s the full song. Just waiting on him.

xxEmoxKidxx edited this message on 03/09/2010 11:04PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!