Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Butthurt I HOPE YOU fabulous personS ARE HAPPY

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, ONE OF THE BEST POSTERS TO EVER GRACE THESE FORUMS IS LEAVING FOREVER

THIS MEANS THAT THE FORUMS ARE LEFT WITH BORING ****TY PEOPLE. NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO REPLACE Log in to see images!. NO ONE.

WHICH IS WHY, TO STOP THIS PLACE FALLING TO **** (HA! LIKE IT HASN’T ALREADY), I’VE DECIDED THAT THIS FORUM (GENERAL ROLE PLAYING) SHOULD BE THE “UNOFFICIAL” CIVIL ROLE PLAYING FORUM.

IF YOU DON’T GET WHAT THAT MEANS (CAUSE YOU ARE LITERALLY DUMB AS ****). IT MEANS THAT ANY THREAD WHERE YOU WANT TO “ROLE PLAY” YOUR CHARACTER. THERE SHOULDN’T BE ANY ****ING ABOUT THE OTHER CHARACTER AT HOW ****TY AND DUMB THEY ARE (AT LEAST NOT IN A NON-ROLEPLAY LIKE WAY). IF YOU WANT TO **** ABOUT ANOTHER CHARACTER DO SO IN “WHINY ****ES”. IF I SEE ANY woman's genitals THREADS IN ANON I’M GOING TO REPORT THEM AND SAY THEY ARE IN THE WRONG FORUM.

TO REMIND YOU ALL OF WHAT ROLEPLAY IS HERE IS ONE FROM A CHARACTER CALLED “EMOH UNTER”:

http://forumwarz.com/discussions/view/46676

NOW WHAT AIDS woman's genitals POSTED WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE (EVEN IF IT WAS ****ING DISGUSTING). -XI- IS LITERALLY A fabulous person AND IS NOT IN THE SPIRIT OF THINGS AT ALL AND SKYMAN SHOULD ****ING KILL HIMSELF FOR ****ING ALT REVEALING. I MEAN WHY AREN’T PEOPLE PUNISHED FOR ALT REVEALING? WE LOST Log in to see images! BECAUSE OF CELERYSTEVE. IF YOU GUYS REALLY WANT TO KILL THE FORUMS THEN CARRY ON ****TING UP THE BOARDS AND TELLING PEOPLE THEY ARE TERRIBLE OTHERWISE LET PEOPLE ROLEPLAY IN PEACE.

I’VE EVEN GOT SOME OF THE MODS BEHIND ME WITH THIS:

<JohnaldTheRobot> SO WHAT DO YOU THINK SPACEY?

<&spacekadt> huh, what?

<JohnaldTheRobot> WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY IDEA

<JohnaldTheRobot> THE INTERNET THING

<&spacekadt> uh.. ok whatever Log in to see images!

YOU KNOW I MEAN SERIOUS BUSINESS WITH THIS

TL;DR : THIS IS NOW THE CIVIL ROLE PLAY FORUM. fabulous personS CAN GTFO

****ty Famil-
y Guy Alt

Avatar: 222812 2015-05-30 20:50:23 -0400

[south park]

Level 69 Camwhore

hot horse great times lover

This is an outrage. As a cool kid I can’t allow you to do this. All the roleplayers here suck and we’re happy the way things are with all the cool kids telling non cool kids that they suck whilst the cool kids have a circlejerk amongst themselves. **** you. You suck and your gimmick sucks as well. All gimmicks suck and any gimmick accounts are dumb. Log in to see images!

That Reactio-
n Face Guy

Avatar: 223807 2009-12-29 01:30:17 -0500

Level 69 Troll

THIS IS MY CONFUSED FACE

Forumwarz Cool Kid Posted:

This is an outrage. As a cool kid I can’t allow you to do this. All the roleplayers here suck and we’re happy the way things are with all the cool kids telling non cool kids that they suck whilst the cool kids have a circlejerk amongst themselves. **** you. You suck and your gimmick sucks as well. All gimmicks suck and any gimmick accounts are dumb. Log in to see images!

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

How would moderators role-play then? Should I strip you of all of your internet achievements? Should I ban you 30 minutes before the domination round ends? Should I ban you for a bull**** reason? Oh, there’s so many options. Log in to see images!

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Nicco Posted:

How would moderators role-play then? Should I strip you of all of your internet achievements? Should I ban you 30 minutes before the domination round ends? Should I ban you for a bull**** reason? Oh, there’s so many options. Log in to see images!

woah Nicco made a post which wasn’t just “MILHOUSE” for once Log in to see images!

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

Nicco Posted:

YOU DON’T HAVE TO ROLEPLAY THE CLbum YOU ARE IN (I MEAN YOU COULD BUT IT’S NOT THE ONLY WAY). I MEAN I’M SUPPOSED TO BE A PERMANOOB BUT I DON’T ACT TOO PERMANUBBISH

MAKE A CHARACTER THAT ISN’T JUST ONE OF THE 5 FWZ SEREOTYPES.

OR JUST CARRY ON SPAMMING MILHOUSE IDC Log in to see images! Johnald The Robot edited this message on 03/09/2010 4:00PM

****ty Famil-
y Guy Alt

[south park]

Level 69 Camwhore

Ok Johnald I’m real happy for you but me and the cool kids just discussed this on skype and we believe this is a terrible idea and you should stop posting

We know that RP side is essentially CD with no rules but that’s how we like it. We get away with more here than on other websites. If you really want to roleplay then go play some WoW or join a larping society you nerd Log in to see images!

Whoa I just found roleplay forums on google (http://roleplayerguild.com/). Why don’t you go over there to play dungeons and dragons or whatever **** your thinking of doing here and never post again. tia

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Ok Johnald I’m real happy for you but me and the cool kids just discussed this on skype and we believe this is a terrible idea and you should stop posting

We know that RP side is essentially CD with no rules but that’s how we like it. We get away with more here than on other websites. If you really want to roleplay then go play some WoW or join a larping society you nerd Log in to see images!

Whoa I just found roleplay forums on google (http://roleplayerguild.com/). Why don’t you go over there to play dungeons and dragons or whatever **** your thinking of doing here and never post again. tia

Irony

So Delicious

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

****ty Famil-
y Guy Alt

[south park]

Level 69 Camwhore

Fran are you still bumhurt about us telling you that roleplayers suck cause they still do however bumhurt you get

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

there are lots of words in this thrade Log in to see images!

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Fran are you still bumhurt about us telling you that roleplayers suck cause they still do however bumhurt you get

It’s funny because you’re everything wrong with FW.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

****ty Famil-
y Guy Alt

[south park]

Level 69 Camwhore

Fran Posted:

OBSESSED

SNEAKERKITTI-
CAT

Avatar: 189202 Tue Jul 28 20:16:57 -0400 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

It sucks to admit it, but I'm incredibly obsessed with Fran. Why won't she pay attention to meeee :(

I CARE WAY TOO MUCH!!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

Fran i want to see your big jiggly boobies Log in to see images!

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

This applies to both you and Spacekadt:

Just shut the hell up.

oH wait, I need to rp as a 1337 h4x0r.

{execute command}. JU57 5H()7 T3H H311 UP!!1!0N3!

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

def shutthe****up():
      print "SHUT THE **** UP"

def goatse():
      print "[img]http://www.w3bbo.com/forums/Goatse-Original.jpg[/img]"

def main():
     shutthe****up()
     goatse()
     shutthe****up()
     goatse()
     shutthe****up()
     goatse()
     shutthe****up()
     goatse()
     shutthe****up()
     goatse()

no

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Oh, and if H0G didn’t care about people knowing it was his alt he shouldn’t have told me.

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

AAHZ Posted:

Fran i want to see your big jiggly boobies Log in to see images!

This. Also spacekadt is a ****

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

This. Also spacekadt is a ****

seeing as she’s space**** i can vouch for that

GGG_Ace

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Dino Bravo is neutral on this issue

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!