Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rage What the hell!?

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I tied in votes with today’s winner and his item is now being asked for images, I received nothing, Seriously in a tie someone just gets chosen. I ask you, What the ****?!?!?!?

xxEmoxKidxx

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Bumping because I’m seriously ****ed the **** off!

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

“Sucks for you.” Is exactly what you would be thinking if you were on the other side of this. So shut up.

xxEmoxKidxx

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Maybe, but I wouldn’t be ****ed if there was a reason for it. But if it’s chosen at random then it should be addressed.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

xxEmoxKidxx Posted:

Maybe, but I wouldn’t be ****ed if there was a reason for it. But if it’s chosen at random then it should be addressed.

...why? If your item was funny enough to almost win, it’s worth submitting the next time an Accessory comes up.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

mterek Posted:

...why? If your item was funny enough to almost win, it’s worth submitting the next time an Accessory comes up.

Except then it’ll be old, and have to join the long queue of old subs that get submitted every single time a certain item clbum comes up but never win, all waiting for one day when nothing new, original or better gets submitted – on that day one of the ancient subs will be dusted off and voted up.

See also: “Soulstone of a Prime Evil” and “Like, It’s a Valley-Girl Board!”, both of which I remember seeing many many times before they eventually won.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

man-man Posted:

”Like, It’s a Valley-Girl Board!”

God, that idea was just terrible, I swear it only won because people got sick of it returning every single week.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

xxEmoxKidxx Posted:

if it’s chosen at random then it should be addressed.

The issue, which is that there’s a tie, WAS addressed. The way it was addressed was by picking one randomly. If you have another suggestion as to how to deal with a tie, then by all means suggest it.

Hot Pho

Avatar: 226401 2010-03-21 02:41:40 -0400

Level 12 Emo Kid

But what if I like it here (on Ricket's male reproductive organ)

xxEmoxKidxx Posted:

Perhaps they take the first one that got the number of votes that constituted the tie? As in, the one listed at the top of the page at the time of decision?

Just a thought. It would be interesting to know how they really choose a winner in a tie, if anyone does have the answer. Log in to see images!

fine upstanding member of societydeath -
Booyah

Avatar: 19734 2010-05-21 04:19:33 -0400

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I’m totally fine with random selection for ties. Another option would be to weigh the voter quality in tie cases: that is, bumign weights to each type of voter that did vote on each item

e.g.

votes from a fair voter get one weight in +/-

votes from unfair voter get a smaller weight in –

(I really don’t know how many types of voter there are, but weights could be made for each)

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Johnny Mac Posted:

”Sucks for you.” Is exactly what you would be thinking if you were on the other side of this. So shut up.

pretty much. I doubt I would be seeing you make a thread that was like

what the hell

I just tied with someone in itembuildr and I won, and the other person got ****ing nothing! Seriously, in a tie it just picks someone, what the ****????

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!