Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest GGM's Schwedengame Team Contest for 60 BP (NSFW)

Mathew Jonson

Avatar: 96817 2010-03-01 18:20:48 -0500

[Fire Robin Ward In-
itiative
]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

The so-called Schwedengame (translated to English as Swedes Game) is a team-based browser game. Actually it is the best one and the most competitive one, too. Its official name is Swedish Armed Forces – Team Test and it was in fact created by the Swedish military. It’s for four players who have to solve small coordination and memory challenges under high time pressure. You are responsible for the available time of the next player clockwise. As soon as one player drops out, it’s only a matter of a few seconds until the game is over. The longer you can last, the better.

Please be aware that playing Schwedengame in random teams is like playing Counter-Strike on public servers – it really sucks. Better search for three non-very special people to form a private team with and practise, practise, practise. It’s the only way to get far.

Considering the high competitiveness of the game, it’s only logical to turn this into a contest – presented to you by Grey Goose Mafiosi Inc, of course. Log in to see images!

The Schwedengame Team Contest!

The current record of my amazing Berlin-Munich-Dortmund-Stuttgart team stands at 8:07 minutes. Try to beat me! Find three team mates (they don’t necessarily have to be Forumwarz players, but that would most likely be the easiest way to recruit people) and start playing. As soon as you have a new high-score, click on Share Result and enter your Forumwarz user name with ‘FWZ’ at the end of it. Then post the link in this thread next to a list of your team mates with their Forumwarz accounts. Hint: To avoid trouble, it might be better if everyone creates his own result link to prove that he was part of the team. Screenshots will not be accepted as proof, only result links with correctly entered names.

Log in to see images!, equally shared between all team members with Forumwarz accounts. However, if the best time is below 8:07 minutes, the team only gets 4 BP overall (because then I am the rightful winner).

Feel free to use this thread for searching Schwedengame team mates or posting photos of your mammary glands. Good luck to all participants!

Mathew Jonson

[Fire Robin Ward In-
itiative
]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Mathew Jonson Posted:

The so-called Schwedengame (translated to English as Swedes Game) is a team-based browser game. Actually it is the best one and the most competitive one, too. Its official name is Swedish Armed Forces – Team Test and it was in fact created by the Swedish military. It’s for four players who have to solve small coordination and memory challenges under high time pressure. You are responsible for the available time of the next player clockwise. As soon as one player drops out, it’s only a matter of a few seconds until the game is over. The longer you can last, the better.

Please be aware that playing Schwedengame in random teams is like playing Counter-Strike on public servers – it really sucks. Better search for three non-very special people to form a private team with and practise, practise, practise. It’s the only way to get far.

Considering the high competitiveness of the game, it’s only logical to turn this into a contest – presented to you by Grey Goose Mafiosi Inc, of course. Log in to see images!

The Schwedengame Team Contest!

The current record of my amazing Berlin-Munich-Dortmund-Stuttgart team stands at 8:07 minutes. Try to beat me! Find three team mates (they don’t necessarily have to be Forumwarz players, but that would most likely be the easiest way to recruit people) and start playing. As soon as you have a new high-score, click on Share Result and enter your Forumwarz user name with ‘FWZ’ at the end of it. Then post the link in this thread next to a list of your team mates with their Forumwarz accounts. Hint: To avoid trouble, it might be better if everyone creates his own result link to prove that he was part of the team. Screenshots will not be accepted as proof, only result links with correctly entered names.

Log in to see images!, equally shared between all team members with Forumwarz accounts. However, if the best time is below 8:07 minutes, the team only gets 4 BP overall (because then I am the rightful winner).

Feel free to use this thread for searching Schwedengame team mates or posting photos of your mammary glands. Good luck to all participants!

quoted for generichaxor

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

You’re not in GGM

Mathew Jonson

[Fire Robin Ward In-
itiative
]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Good music to listen to while playing Schwedengame:

//edit

Fran Posted:

You’re not in GGM

I’m pretty sure 95% of the people here know who I am. Log in to see images! Mathew Jonson edited this message on 03/08/2010 10:31AM

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Mathew Jonson Posted:

Good music to listen to while playing Schwedengame:

//edit

I’m pretty sure 95% of the people here know who I am. Log in to see images!

I know who you are, someone had to point out the obvious Log in to see images!

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

Since you were talking about it in IDC and said it’s fun, maybe I’ll enter with other people Log in to see images!

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

First time playin’, got to 3:33 then one player ****s up and we all lose

http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/english/share/?s=2lssua02bvw_625809

donbee

Avatar: 227224 2010-03-29 15:46:15 -0400

[Island of Avalon]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

First try, 02:14:92. One player ****ed up and we all followed quickly after that D:

And I’m a noob, because I can’t find the link to share it like Nicco did. Any help?

Mathew Jonson

[Fire Robin Ward In-
itiative
]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

donbee Posted:

And I’m a noob, because I can’t find the link to share it like Nicco did. Any help?

It’s in the bottom left: Facebook, Twitter, E-Mail (click any of them, you don’t have to actually publish it)

Also be aware that you won’t beat my score with random people. If you’re too lazy to create a real team, you can just create a private team and post the link to it anywhere you want, e.g. here in this thread. (In that case, everyone in the team would have to create a Share Result link, of course, as you only see the city the other team members are from.) Sharing the team link with random Flamebate users is not as effective as finding three people to play with, though.

By the way, IDC is quite good for finding people to play with.

Mathew Jonson edited this message on 03/08/2010 11:23AM

donbee

[Island of Avalon]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/english/share/?s=e6mWpILD5p_630677

3:50:72

Just like before, one ****ed up and we all followed straight after

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/english/share/?s=jou3biEmjx_629713

Done with Bandaney, Mister Pugs and Falcon

donbee

[Island of Avalon]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Mathew Jonson

[Fire Robin Ward In-
itiative
]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

donbee Posted:

One player ****ed up and we all followed quickly after that D:

donbee Posted:

Just like before, one ****ed up and we all followed straight after

Are you aware that it always works like this? As soon as one player is down, it’s over.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Wow none of you who made teams have even beat the score I got with random people in a thread I made before this thread. I guess I’m just way better than you guys.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/789141

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Me, my BF, and 2 folks from WoW

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

looking for a team

Teh Cezar

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

donbee

[Island of Avalon]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Mathew Jonson Posted:

Are you aware that it always works like this? As soon as one player is down, it’s over.

I wasn’t aware of that. Silly me.
donbee edited this message on 03/09/2010 1:47PM

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

We’re using this in WoW to increase our reflexes to kill bosses. P good game.

Looking for a good team. And an E-Peen to this contest.

Teh Cezar

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Fran Posted:

We’re using this in WoW to increase our reflexes to kill bosses. P good game.

Looking for a good team. And an E-Peen to this contest.

Looking for a team too. My best score is 05:17.

Also, peen!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!