Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Boobs Let's do a BP pool for Fran's mammary glands (NSFW I guess)

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Fran i dare you to get your mammary glands out just for lolz, also you get **** loads of BP for doing nothing at all really apart from showing all these fabulous persons what a real woman looks like Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

lucifer vandross Posted:

I don’t want to see Fran’s mammary glands, so i’m not chipping in any BP or anything, but it seems kind of lame of Fran to imply that she would do it for no less than $100 worth of bps and then back down once that magic number just happens to be met. If you aren’t going to do it, just don’t do it. Don’t toy with the idea when you should know that getting $100 out of at least 100 people to see some titties is pretty much a sure thing.

I said in a irc chat I MIGHT do it if I reached a 1000 bp meta.

MIGHT = not saying I’d do it. But that’s just semantics. Celerysteve is an idiot who took that for granted. But you’re even more of an idiot for thinking he was right.

Research before posting.

Drowning in -
Sorrow

Level 69 Emo Kid

I am the God of Self Destruction, in the Kingdom of Despair!

LOL PWNED

Damn, I keep forgeting this isn’t RP.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

lucifer vandross Posted:

I know man, I know. You guys keep ruining her self esteem. She’s probably too self conscious to post them because you’re always calling her fat.

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

I agree to pay Fran 15Log in to see images!

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Fie Posted:

geriatric ward

****bumho

Avatar: 212478 2013-08-01 23:03:28 -0400

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Fie Posted:

Put me down for 1m BP.

lucifer vand-
ross

Level 54 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Fran Posted:

I said in a irc chat I MIGHT do it if I reached a 1000 bp meta.

MIGHT = not saying I’d do it. But that’s just semantics. Celerysteve is an idiot who took that for granted. But you’re even more of an idiot for thinking he was right.

Research before posting.

convenient that you didn’t quote (or probably even read) the part where i said that i wasn’t sure exactly what was said. I just don’t understand why you would even imply that you would do it (which you just admitted that you “might” have) if you had absolutely 100% no intention of doing it. I wasn’t saying anything about celerysteve being right. I don’t care about him being right or wrong, I just think it’s ridiculous that you seem upset that people are acting the way they are, when you did, one way or another, say that there was a possibility of you taking a picture of your bare breast for some amount of bp, when in actuality there was no chance. You brought this treatment from the people that are saying crap about you on yourself, and i was just politely trying to point that out. This could have all been avoided by never even mentioning a dollar amount, or even saying that you “might” for an amount that someone else said. Again, just to clarify, I wasn’t privy to the conversation where this was said. I have no idea what was actually said. Might was enough, and in this case it’s not “just semantics” the semantics are everything. You put yourself out there, whether you meant to or not. I’m not saying I believed it. Again, I’m not even saying I want you to do it, I’m just saying that you called down this thunder.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Woah, this is getting really out of hand. I think we all just need to calm down. Fran post your mammary glands and we’ll all discuss this like rational adults.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

CoS please

But really, CoS. Major failure.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

lucifer vandross Posted:

convenient that you didn’t quote (or probably even read) the part where i said that i wasn’t sure exactly what was said. I just don’t understand why you would even imply that you would do it (which you just admitted that you “might” have) if you had absolutely 100% no intention of doing it. I wasn’t saying anything about celerysteve being right. I don’t care about him being right or wrong, I just think it’s ridiculous that you seem upset that people are acting the way they are, when you did, one way or another, say that there was a possibility of you taking a picture of your bare breast for some amount of bp, when in actuality there was no chance. You brought this treatment from the people that are saying crap about you on yourself, and i was just politely trying to point that out. This could have all been avoided by never even mentioning a dollar amount, or even saying that you “might” for an amount that someone else said. Again, just to clarify, I wasn’t privy to the conversation where this was said. I have no idea what was actually said. Might was enough, and in this case it’s not “just semantics” the semantics are everything. You put yourself out there, whether you meant to or not. I’m not saying I believed it. Again, I’m not even saying I want you to do it, I’m just saying that you called down this thunder.

Anyone who knows me further than Flamebate knows I’ll never do this.

Are people really too stupid to go to google and type “mammary glands”?

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Oh and ill add one more bp, so now you have to track my donation across multiple pages as well

Adapt edited this message on 03/18/2010 1:09AM

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Adapt Posted:

Oh and ill add one more bp, so now you have to track my donation across multiple pages as well

beh

SoronTheBeast

Avatar: 159958 2010-01-24 16:32:03 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

There's your 3 BPs. Now stop ****ing whining about THIRTEEN CENTS you pathetic no-lifer. - Fran

Fran Posted:

Anyone who knows me further than Flamebate knows I’ll never do this.

Then why say you ‘might?’

might =/= never

Pandabrother

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I havent donated, but i was just wondering what the total BP count was.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

SoronTheBeast Posted:

Then why say you ‘might?’

might =/= never

Might =! I’ll certainly do it, either.

SoronTheBeast

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

There's your 3 BPs. Now stop ****ing whining about THIRTEEN CENTS you pathetic no-lifer. - Fran

Fran Posted:

Might =! I’ll certainly do it, either.

Sure, but it WAS quite misleading in this case. There is a big difference between “I’m thinking about it if the price is right” and “I am the kind of person that would NEVER do that.”

However, to drop from trolling mode and go into over-analyzation mode. I’m guessing you thought that $100 worth of Log in to see images!)

However, I, personally, don’t care about seeing your breasts or not, but I am guessing, like most people on this thread, it’s evolved past “seeing titties” and moved to “(can we get her to do it)/(trolling is fun)/(this thread is interesting.)”

Anyway,

I suggest either “manning up” and stating you meant “Might do it for $100” to be “Yeah, (in a million years)/(if you were the last man on earth),” or simply get over your inhibitions and do it. my 2  

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

Isolate all of SoronTheBeast’s posts from this thread and just throw them in CoS. Along with the rest of this thread too, to be safe.

No really though, you guys are taking this way too seriously. CSteve is doing all of this as a joke with slight hope for some titties, but he’s just going along with the joke now. SoronTheBeast is being bumhurt about paying 13 cents to see titties, and upon not receiving titties, demands them back, then tries to slander Fran as a **** not that soron needs any help.

tl;dr cos imo

SoronTheBeast

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I agree with you about the CoS, but you misjudge my carrying about 13c. I already pledged an additional 27 Log in to see images!.

SoronTheBeast Posted:

Geez Fran, no need to get so upset about it. It was only 3 Log in to see images!

I just like ****ing with people sometimes Log in to see images!

But, believe what you must.

SoronTheBeast edited this message on 03/18/2010 11:05AM

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

SoronTheBeast Posted:

I agree with you about the CoS, but you misjudge my carrying about 13c. I already pledged an additional 27 Log in to see images!.

I just like ****ing with people sometimes Log in to see images!

But, believe what you must.

like another dollar and a half big spender man right here

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!