Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
tl;dr Retire INCIT

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Sneaky27 Posted:

Does it really matter if it’s there? What’s the difference between having incit removed from the game and simply ignoring it?

Running the risk of making no declarative statements of my own, what is the actual problem with having incit remain as-is, but unused?

None really, the ideal solution would be for CZ/ET/JB to add another multiplayer game of some sort and leave INCIT for the people who still want to play it (i.e. Bacchus), but it’ll never happen because Forumwarz is dead.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Sneaky27 Posted:

Does it really matter if it’s there? What’s the difference between having incit removed from the game and simply ignoring it?

Running the risk of making no declarative statements of my own, what is the actual problem with having incit remain as-is, but unused?

I think the problem is the site’s deterioration. If one area of the site is completely unused, everyone thinks “Well, this site is dying fast”. But if all areas are used (albiet LESS but still enough to function, eg forumbuildr) then it creates the illusion that the community is still pretty big.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

On a side note, INCIT has been picking up lately, thanks in part to fembot_ and in another part to people going there to **** around.

Both good contributions.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!