Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout PANTS IS UNBANNED

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

****YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Log in to see images!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

GIGERTH I LOVE YOUR AVATAR Log in to see images!

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

I figured it would fit you gigerth. For the lulz!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Gigerth is a symbol of hope and change.

God bless you, Gigerth. :’D

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

YES WE CAN

YES WE CAN

YES WE CAN!

The Cheat

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Re-Re

It's not just a clever name

I have a few points of contention with Nanafabulous personjesus. The full truth of my conclusion I shall develop in the course of this letter but the conclusion’s general outline is that Nanafabulous personjesus is entirely untoward. We all are, to some extent, but he sets the curve. Although he obviously hates my guts (and probably yours, as well), his loquacious magic-bullet explanations provide the pretext for police-state measures. Nanafabulous personjesus then blames us for that. Now there’s a prizewinning example of psychological projection if I’ve ever seen one. While we do nothing, those who show a clear lack of respect not just for those brave souls who fought and died for what they believed in but also for you, the readers of this letter, are gloating and smirking. And they will keep on gloating and smirking until we bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to the current debate.

If Nanafabulous personjesus doesn’t realize that it’s generally considered bad style to establish tacit boundaries and ground rules for the permissible spectrum of opinion, then he should read one of the many self-help books on the subject. I recommend he buy one with big print and lots of pictures. Maybe then Nanafabulous personjesus will grasp the concept that he has come up with proven methods to place our children at imminent risk of serious harm. All you have to do is let your guard down.

Call me old-fashioned, but Nanafabulous personjesus insists that his rejoinders are not worth getting outraged about. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows so little about the subject. Are you prepared to discuss this, Nanafabulous personjesus? Nanafabulous personjesus reminds me of the thief who cries “Stop, thief!” to distract attention from his thievery. And that’s the honest truth.

KellySunshine

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

tl;dr GTFO fabulous person

You should know by now that no one cares about what a fabulous person has to say, only about the number of people he’s killed from AIDS and rectum bleeding. You repulsing queef, you’re going to hell, boy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOCIETY HATES YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOCIETY HATES YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOCIETY HATES YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOCIETY HATES YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOCIETY HATES YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOCIETY HATES YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOCIETY HATES YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOCIETY HATES YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOCIETY HATES YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOCIETY HATES YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOCIETY HATES YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOCIETY HATES YOU!!!

KellySunshine edited this message on 03/30/2008 2:49AM

I have balls of steel.

KellySunshine

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

wtf

KellySunshine edited this message on 03/30/2008 2:48AM

I have balls of steel.

Nailbomb

Avatar: 136542 Sun Apr 12 01:12:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 69 Troll

the guy that rolled around in **** the most

KellySunshine Posted:

Free the Kaiser!

”I’ve always felt that the real horror is next door to us, that the scariest monsters are our neighbors.”

George A. Romero

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Flamebate got nailbombed

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

I miss PhilANThropiSt.

swines quest

S for Swine

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!