Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Terrible contest for 5 BP: Name these male reproductive organs!

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

I will give 5 BP to the first person who TMs me the name of all 6 male reproductive organs. You must also tell me what each male reproductive organ is known for and who is playing male reproductive organ #5 in this pic. Yes I know 5 BPs is nothing, but you can use it to rename your Dom team to something of your liking, such as “Orange is a pile of horse****” or something like that. Contest ends of course after someone gets them all right; don’t worry I’ll let you know.

Feel free to add more male reproductive organs.

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

I will give 5 BP to the first person who TMs me the name of all 6 male reproductive organs. You must also tell me what each male reproductive organ is known for and who is playing male reproductive organ #5 in this pic. Yes I know 5 BPs is nothing, but you can use it to rename your Dom team to something of your liking, such as “Orange is a pile of horse****” or something like that. Contest ends of course after someone gets them all right; don’t worry I’ll let you know.

Feel free to add more male reproductive organs.

toxx/male reproductive organs

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Geoduck

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

chammisan

Avatar: 170140 2011-12-20 14:36:20 -0500

[le saboteur]

Level 69 Hacker

The Queen is not amused!

tm sent.

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND THE WINNER IS

Ricket! It took him about 40 TMs to get everything I wanted, but he still managed to do it before anyone else. Very close behind (and with everything in 1 tubmail) was of course our good friend and Jeff Goldblum fan chammisan! However we all know that 2nd place is just the 1st loser, so you get nothing!

BPs have been sent! Thanks for playing everyone, have a great night and a pleasant tomorrow!

Oh and if you’re curious and don’t know how to use Google, the answers are:

1. male reproductive organ Clark – American TV personality, “American Bandstand”, “New Years Rockin’ Eve”, many others

2. male reproductive organ Cheney – Former US Vice President

3. male reproductive organ Dale – American Guitarist, most famous for the song “Misirlou”

4. male reproductive organ Vitale – American Basketball sportscaster for ABC and ESPN

5. male reproductive organ Tracy (played by Warren Beatty) – Comic Strip detective

6. male reproductive organ Van Dyke – American actor, known for “The male reproductive organ Van Dyke Show”, “Diagnosis: Murder”, many others

sdgrbass09 edited this message on 03/05/2010 10:46AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!