Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Life after Death?

Goth_Jesus

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

How is the health gain decided?

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I’m not an Emo Kid, but isn’t it just +20 ego?

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

While you have the effect active and you go below 0 Ego it will add 20 Ego. The effect only happens once so it’s not really helpful imo.

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I found it very helpful with the tougher forums. For 9 turns you are effectively “immortal”. If your ego drops to 0, you immediately get +20 to survive. But the reviving only works once. It’s very good for getting your ego down super low so your attacks hit harder.

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Not worth the upgrade points spent IMHO.

Queen

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

It’s best used to get extremely low ego to boost your attacks. It works out in the end. You waste a turn using it, but you get that turn back when you attack at <20 ego at a tough forum. In turn you get a higher damage turn for a lower damage turn. Anyone who doesn’t use it is steamrolling easy forums.

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I’ve noticed on a few of the harder forums that it’s been giving me more than +20 ego, more like 23-27 each time…

But yeah, that **** is useful, contrary to popular belief. Especially if the forums can’t do more than 20 damage. Emo pwnage.

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Queen Posted:

It’s best used to get extremely low ego to boost your attacks. It works out in the end. You waste a turn using it, but you get that turn back when you attack at <20 ego at a tough forum. In turn you get a higher damage turn for a lower damage turn. Anyone who doesn’t use it is steamrolling easy forums.

You’re also:

1. Wasting Tears

2. Wasting Upgrade Points

3. Wasting time (for lemon scoops)

all for what, about 20 extra damage every 9 turns? Well, if you want to, sure – I just don’t like having to juggle so many refresh times.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!