Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Contest for 80 BP

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I’ve got a couple of contests for you guys.

Contest #1

Whoever can do the best lipsync to a Marilyn Manson song. Any song is ok but older and lesser known works are a definite plus.

1st Prize 20 BP

2nd Prize 10 BP

10 BP Reserved if certain songs are chosen.

Contest #2

For extraordinary knowledge of Marilyn Manson.

If you can name some extraordinarily unknown things about him you earn some BP.

Prizes.

5 BP Reserved for Facts that I deem extremely unknown or that I didn’t know (Trust me I know A LOT) If nothing good is submitted I’ll give extra BP for lip syncers.

Contest #3

If you can guess my top 15 favorite Marilyn Manson Songs.

Prizes 1 BP Per Song. If no one can guess them they will be given to the next favorites in line.

Contest #4

Amazing Artist.

Just draw something related to Marilyn Manson.

10 BP for The Top 2 Entries.

CONTEST WILL END MAY 31ST. I realize this is a long time away but I need time to A. Get the BP (I most defiantly will I just need time) and B. So everyone gets a fair shot.

xxEmoxKidxx edited this message on 03/01/2010 2:59PM

xxEmoxKidxx

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Post Reserved for Winner Announcements.

12 Log in to see images! For MC Banhammer for guessing 11 out of the 15 songs and considering MM for a gimmick alt.

3 Log in to see images! to OSC for long posting trivia and so I don’t have to deal with Contest #2

10 Log in to see images! For bandaney for the pic

1 Log in to see images! to OSC for one of the songs.

2 Log in to see images! Adapt for making me laugh.

4Log in to see images! xxEmoxKidxx edited this message on 03/09/2010 4:42PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

xxEmoxKidxx Posted:

Prizes 1 BP Per Song.

“Untitled”

(S)aint

A Place In The Dirt

A Rose And A Baby Ruth

A Rose And Baby Ruth

Angel With The Scabbed Wings

Antichrist Superstar

Apple Of Sodom

Are You The Rabbit?

Astonishing Panorama Of The Endtimes

Autopsy

Beautiful People

Believe

Better Of Two Evils

Blood, **** & great times

Born Again

Bright Young Things

Brown Bag

Brown Bag (Remix)

Burn

Burning Flag

Cake And Sodomy

Cake and Sodomy/Everlasting male reproductive organsucker (Remix)

Cat In The Hat

Choklit Factory

Coma Black

Coma Black: a. Eden Eye B. The Apple of Discord

Coma White

Come Together

Count to Six and Die (the Vagreat times of Infinite Space Encompbuming)

Count To Six And Die (The Vacuum Of Infinite Space Encompbuming)

Cruci-Fiction In Space

Cryporchid

Cryptorchid

Cyclops

Dance of the Dope Hats

Dance of The Dope Hats (Remix)

Dancing with The One-Legged…

Dead God

Deformography

Devil in my Lunchbox

Diamonds And Pollen

Diary of a Dope Fiend

Disbumociative

Disposable Teens

Dogma

Doll Dagga Buzz Buzz Ziggety Zag

Don`t Pray For Me

Dope Hat

Dope Hat/Diary of a Dope Fiend/Dance of the Dope Hats (Remix)

Dope Show

Down In The Park

Dried Up, Tied And Dead To The World

Dune Buggy

Eat Me, Drink Me

Epilogue

Everlasting C***sucker

Everlasting male reproductive organsucker (Remix)

Evidence

Eye

Fight Song

Filth

Five To One

Food Pyramid

**** Frankie

Fundamentally Loathsome

Get My Rocks Off

Get Your Gunn

GodEatGod

Golden Years

Great Big White World

Great White Big World

Heart Shaped Glbumes

Heart-Shaped Glbumes (when The Heart Guides The Hand)

Highway To Hell

I Don`t Like The Drugs (But The Drugs Like Me)

I Hate

I Only Want To Be With You

I Put A Spell On You

I Want To Disappear

If I Was Your Vampire

In The Shadow Of The Valley Of Death

Inauguration of the Mechanical Christ

Insect Pins

Irresponsible Hate Anthem

IV-TV

Junk the Magic Dragon

Just a Car Crash Away

Ka-Boom Ka-Boom

Kiddie Grinder (Remix)

Kill Your God

Kill, Kill,Kill .

Kinderfeld

Kinderfeld –

King Kill 33

Lamb Of God

Last Day On Earth

Learning to Swim

Let Your Ego Die

Like A Virgin

Little Horn

Long Hard Road Out Of Hell

Long Hard Road Out of Hell (Critter Remix)

Luci In The Sky With Demons

Lunchbox

Lunchbox (High School Drop-Outs)

Lunchbox (original)

Man That You Fear

May Cause Discoloration of The Urine or Feces

Meat for a Queen

Mechanical Animals

Metal

Metal (Remix)

Minute of Decay –

Misery Machine

Mister Superstar

mOBSCENE

Mother Inferior Got Her Gunn

Mutilation is The Most Sincere Form of Flattery

My Monkey

My Monkey (original)

Negative 3

New Model No. 15

Next ****

Number 9

Obsequey (The Death Of Art)

Obsequy (The Death of Art)

Organ Grinder

Organ Grinder/Kiddie Grinder (Remix)

Para-noir

Personal Jesus

Personal Jesus (Depeche Mode Cover)

Posthuman

Prelude (The Family Trip)

President Dead

president Dead`

Putting Holes in Happiness

Red (In My) Head

Red Carpet Grave

Redeemer

Reflecting God

Revelation #9

Rock Is Dead

Rock `N` Roll fine upstanding member of society

Same Strange Dogma

scabs, guns and peanut bumer

Scabs, Guns and Peanut bumer (Instrumental)

Scaredy Cat

Secret Song

She`s Not my Girlfriend

****ty chicken gang bang

****ty Chicken Gang Bang (Instrumental)

Sick City

****garden

Snake Eyes And Sissies

Son of Man

Spade

Speed Of Pain

Strange Same Dogma

Stratograph

Suicide Is Painless

Suicide Snowman

Surrender

Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of These)

sweet dreams (are made of this)

Sweet Tooth

Sympathy for The Parents

Tainted Love

Target Audience (Narcissus Narcosis)

The Beautiful People

The Beautiful People (space-dog-remix)

The Beautiful People/The Horrible People

The Bright Young Things

The Death Song

The Dope Show

The Fall Of Adam

The Fight Song

The Golden Age Of Grotesque

The Hands of Small Children

The KKK Took My Baby Away

The Lamb Of God

The Last Day on Earth

The Love Song

The Minute Of Decay

The Nobodies

The Point

The Reflecting God

The Speed of Pain

The Suck For Your Solution

The Telephone

Theater

They Said That Hell`s Not Hot

They Said The Hell`s Not Hot

Thingmaker

This Is Halloween

This Is The New ****

Those ****ing ****es

Thrift

Tourniquet

Track 99

Transylvanian Concubine

Untitled

Use Your Fist And Not Your Mouth

User Friendly

Valentine`s Day

Vodevil

White Knuckles

white trash

White Trash (Remix)

White Trash (Remixed by Tony F. Wiggins)

White Trash (Remixed By Tony Wiggins)

Working Clbum Hero

Wormboy

Wrapped In Plastic

You and Me and The Devil Makes 3

You Spin Me Right Round

xxEmoxKidxx

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Banhammer gets 11 out of the 15.

Upon Further inspection MC only got 11, he left out an album containing 4 of my favorites.

xxEmoxKidxx edited this message on 03/01/2010 2:58PM

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

hahahahah mcb

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

MC Banhammer Posted:

This needs to be included in the “Long Post Is Long” attack.

Also, relevant to contest, trivia:

When Marilyn was growing up he went by the name Rob.

In April 2007, Marilyn revealed he was seeing actress Evan Rachel Wood.

Marilyn is fighting for custody of his two cats, Greta and Eva, with soon to be ex-wife Dita Von Teese. [November 2007]

Marilyn helped name the band, Jack Off Jill.

Despite his name being dropped from the credits, Marilyn has helped and provided full scored for several films, including From Hell, The Matrix and Residential Evil.

Marilyn made a cameo appearance as a doctor in the Murderdolls’ music video Dead in Hollywood, and also appears in the ‘Nine Inch Nails’ music video Starf*ckers, Inc. and also Gave Up.

Marilyn had a well-known cameo in Michael Moore’s political dogreat timesentary Bowling for Columbine in which he spoke about the motivations behind the shooters and addressing issues such as his music deemed as a factor in the incident.

Marilyn appeared in the movie Party Monster playing a psychotic drag queen. The film is based on Angel Melendez’s murder and murderer, Michael Alig.

Marilyn’s music is often featured on CSI. Eric Szmanda, who plays Greg Sanders is friends with Marilyn and, as a result, his character has been written as being a fan as well.

After posing for a water colour painting done by Marilyn, and attending the opening of his new art gallery, the Celebritarian Corporation Gallery of Fine Art, the media linked him with actress Evan Rachel Wood, despite still being married to Dita Von Teese.

On December 29, 2006, Dita Von Teese filed for divorce from Marilyn at the Los Angeles Superior Court citing “irreconcilable differences”. He was served the papers on his 38th birthday, January 5, 2007.

Rumors circulating that Marilyn would retire from music in order to focus on a filmmaking career were proved false when he began working on the 2007 release of the soundtrack to his film Phantasmagoria.

Marilyn has been romantically linked to Melissa “Missi” Romero, Traci Lords and Jenna Jameson.

Marilyn claims to have lost his virginity at 16 to a cheerleader on a school baseball field.

Marilyn’s favorite vegetable is broccoli.

In 1999 Marilyn posed nude for the gay adult magazine, Honcho.

Marilyn’s height is 6’3”. In the past he has credited his height to an abnormality caused at birth by his father Hugh’s exposure to Agent Orange during the Vietnam War.

An urban legend circulated that Marilyn had two ribs removed so he could facilitate fellatio on himself.

Marilyn guest appeared on rapper DMX’s album Flesh Of My Flesh, Blood Of My Blood for the track “The Omen”, produced by Swizz Beats.

After his name was used in the New Radicals’ hit song You Get What You Give, Marilyn threatened that he would crack lead singer Gregg Alexander’s skull for using him in the same sentence as Courtney Love.

Marilyn turned down the role of Dr. Jonathan Crane in the film Batman Begins.

He was featured in the 2004 film The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things, as a construction worker.

Marilyn played himself on an episode of the animated television series Clone High, where he sings a song about nutrition and the food pyramid.

Many of Marilyn’s paintings have sold for large amounts, usually between $ 5,000 and $ 50,000. His most famous buyers include Jack Osbourne, Nicolas Cage, Dave Navarro, and Andy male reproductive organ.

Marilyn’s prize sartorial possession is a jacket made from the skins of conjoined twin lambs.

Marilyn’s wedding ceremony to Dita Von Teese took place at the artist Gottfried Helnwein’s Castle Gurteen in Kilsheelan, County Tipperary, Ireland. He wore a John Galliano black silk taffeta tuxedo with velvet trim and a Stephen Jones hat.

Marilyn is one of five artists to sing on the Queen of the Damned soundtrack, along with Wayne Static of Static-X, David Draiman of Disturbed, Chester Bennington of Linkin Park and Jay Gordon of Orgy.

Marilyn often wears a stylized or decorated contact lens in one eye.

In November 2005 Marilyn’s album Lest We Forget, was certified gold by the Recording Industry bumociation of America (RIAA) for shipments in excess of 500,000 copies.

An untrue rumor circulated in the 1990s that the actor Josh Saviano who played a nerdy sidekick in the 1960s themed TV show The Wonder Years grew up to be Marilyn Manson. A similar story about Rob Stone, who played Kevin Owens in the ABC sitcom Mr. Belvedere, was also spread.

Marilyn married Dita Von Teese in a nondenominational ceremony, which was performed at Castle Gurteen, the home of the couple’s friend, artist Gottfried Helnwein. Despite rumors suggesting the couple planned to exchange vials of their blood during the service, they merely swapped vows they had written for each other.

Marilyn is best friends with actress and singer Mandy Moore and has referred to her as his “love child.”

Marilyn is an only child to parents Hugh and Barb Warner. He was raised as an Episcopalian and attended Heritage Christian School in Canton, Ohio.

Marilyn’s favorite movie is Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.

Marilyn’s album, The Golden Age of Grotesque debuted at #1 on the charts in the US and all over Europe. It is his second album to debut at #1. The Album Mechanical Animals debuted at # 1 on Billboard in 1998.

Marilyn was originally approached to do the musical score of the remake of The Texas Chainsaw Mbumacre but had to drop out at the last minute due to schedule complications resulting from the release of The Golden Age of Grotesque.

Marilyn severely injured his ankle during the Rock is Dead tour.

The cover of the Mechanical Animals CD caused the album to be banned from many stores because it showed Mr. Manson as a naked alien. The CD was also edited in Japan because it showed Marilyn with 6 fingers on his left hand and NOT because he was naked.

Marilyn enjoys painting and writing in his spare time. He has displayed and sold some of his watercolor paintings at The Los Angeles Contemporary Exihibtions musem. Some of his buyers were Flea from The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Nicholas Cage, and Jack Osbourne.

Marilyn owns a home in Los Angeles once used as a studio by The Rolling Stones.

The original name of Marilyn’s rock group was Marilyn Manson and The Spooky Kids.

Marilyn has a collection of medical prosthetics (artificial limbs, glbum eyes, etc.) and vintage metal lunch boxes.

Marilyn was engaged to Rose McGowan from 1999 to 2001.

Mrilyn’s name comes from Marilyn Monroe and Charles Manson.

Marilyn was deemed a “Reverend” for the Church of Satan by Satanist Anton Szandor LaVey.

Marilyn: (on girlfriend Evan Rachel Wood) I’ve found my double, my twin, with my new girlfriend, Evan Rachel Wood. She understands I like to get up when night falls and go to sleep at dawn.

Marilyn: I spent Y2K New Year’s Eve drinking absinthe with Johnny Depp in France. We were ready for the apocalypse and when it didn’t come we were very disappointed. So we drank more absinthe and set off fireworks. Since then, I don’t drink absinthe, or drink booze.

Marilyn: (embroiled in a custody battle with Dita Von Teese over their collection of dead pets) I have four taxidermied baboons, two monkeys, a white peamale reproductive organ, a turtle and a wild boar. I went through a dramatic lifestyle change with my home after the break-up. I left it. When you get separated, you lose so much. I don’t know what she’ll say when I ask for them back.

Marilyn: (on meeting Justin Timberlake and his mother Lynn) I met Justin Timberlake and I liked him. I met his mother too. He brings her on tour with him, I guess as some sort of prop. When we met I had just watched this sex dogreat timesentary, unfortunately for his mother, and the first thing I said to her was ‘Did you know that a woman has three holes between their legs?’ She was fascinated.

Marilyn: I say no to drugs, but they don’t listen.

Marilyn: You have to be around people that are interested in having strange times. That doesn’t always have to be depraved sex orgies, of course – it can be conservative sex orgies.

Marilyn: I talked to Snoop doggy dogg today. Well I’m not sure if you could really call it talked because I could hardly understand what he was saying. But I think what he was trying to communicate was that he wanted to work with me in some sort of capacity and something involving marijuana.

Marilyn: In the end we’re all Jerry Springer Show guests, really, we just haven’t been on the show.

Marilyn: (addressing rumours he had ribs removed) If I really got my ribs removed, I would have been busy sucking my own d*ck on the wonder years instead of chasing Winnie Cooper. Besides, I wouldn’t have sucked other people’s d*cks on stage, either. I would have been sucking my own. Plus, who really has time to be killing puppies when you can be sucking your own d*ck? I think I’m gonna call the surgeon in the morning.

Marilyn: I view my job as being someone who is supposed to **** people off. I don’t want to be just one-of-the-guys. I don’t want to be just a smiling face you see on television presenting some vapid kind of easily-digestible garbage.

Marilyn: Anybody intelligent enough to realize what America is, is not going to sit around and do nothing about it. They’re going to be the same way that I am. They’re going to be the same way our fans are. They’re going to be ****ed.

Marilyn: You should have to pbum an IQ test before you breed. You have to take a driving test to operate vehicles and an SAT test to get into college. So why don’t you have to take some sort of test before you give birth to children? When I am President, thats the first rule I will institute.

Marilyn: I fear being like everyone I hate, I fear failure, I fear losing control. I love balancing between chaos and control with everything I do. I always have a fear of going one way or another, getting lost in something, or losing everything to get lost in. And I fear being a completely acceptable sheep in society.

Director David Lynch had a recurring role planned for him, once Mulholland Dr. (2001) went into series production. Of course the TV show never happened and Lynch made an award winning big screen film out of the planned pilot episode.

He has a collection of medical prosthetics (artificial limbs, glbum eyes, etc.) and vintage metal lunch boxes.

The cover of the Mechanical Animals CD was edited in Japan because it showed Mr. Manson with 6 fingers on his left hand and NOT because he was “naked.”

One of five artists to sing on the Queen of the Damned soundtrack, along with Wayne Static of Static-X, David Draiman of Disturbed, Chester Bennington of Linkin Park and Jay Gordon of Orgy.

His wedding band is a custom-made platinum ring with onyx inlay from Dana Scheider.

His maternal grandmother was a fourth cousin of Pat Buchanan.

In Mexico people joke about his name by calling him “Marilyn Menson” it means “Marilyn The Dumber”.

Has displayed (and sold some of) his watercolor paintings at The Los Angeles Contemporary Exihibtions museum. Some of his buyers were Flea from Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nicolas Cage and Jack Osbourne.

Owns a home in Los Angeles once used as a studio by The Rolling Stones.

Was originally approached to do the musical score of the remake of “The Texas Chainsaw Mbumacre” but had to drop out at the last minute due to schedule complications resulting from the release of The Golden Age of Grotesque.

Marilyn`s prize sartorial possession is a jacket made from the skins of conjoined twin lambs.

After his name was used in the New Radicals` hit song You Get What You Give, Marilyn threatened that he would crack lead singer Gregg Alexander`s skull for using him in the same sentence as Courtney Love.

Marilyn guest appeared on rapper DMX`s album Flesh Of My Flesh, Blood Of My Blood for the track “The Omen”, produced by Swizz Beats.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

xxEmoxKidxx Posted:

Contest #1

Whoever can do the best lipsync to a Marilyn Manson song. Any song is ok but older and lesser known works are a definite plus.

1st Prize 20 BP

2nd Prize 10 BP

10 BP Reserved if certain songs are chosen.

Contest #2

Prizes.

5 BP Reserved for Facts that I deem extremely unknown or that I didn’t know (Trust me I know A LOT) If nothing good is submitted I’ll give extra BP for lip syncers.

Contest #3

Prizes 1 BP Per Song. If no one can guess them they will be given to the next favorites in line.

Contest #4

Amazing Artist.

Just draw something related to Marilyn Manson.

10 BP for The Top 2 Entries.

CONTEST WILL END MAY 31ST. I realize this is a long time away but I need time to A. Get the BP (I most defiantly will I just need time) and B. So everyone gets a fair shot.

And, since this was already edited once: toxx quote.

xxEmoxKidxx

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

OrsonScottCard Posted:

And, since this was already edited once: toxx quote.

I edited the end date because I’m not able to get the BP until then.

Also, I already knew all those facts. so No Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

for the lip sync contest.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

Marilyn Manson is bad and he should feel bad.

Considering that you made a whole contest about him, you obviously didn’t know this, so BP please Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

xxEmoxKidxx Posted:

Contest #2

Prizes.

5 BP Reserved for Facts that I deem extremely unknown or that I didn’t know (Trust me I know A LOT)

When I first signed up for ForumWarz I briefly considered using “Marilyn Manson” as my primary ID but eventually went with n00b65.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Chawin Posted:

LOL

Yes, because that’s exactly what “jumped in a cab” looks like. Log in to see images!

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

MC Banhammer Posted:

LOL

Yes, because that’s exactly what “jumped in a cab” looks like. Log in to see images!

Wait a second. You… you watched it?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

Wait a second. You… you watched it?

haha

Only up until that point.

xxEmoxKidxx

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Chawin you fail, Banhammer gets another 1 Log in to see images! For the username consideration.

I’m really regretting the last 3 contests. I should have just made it a lipsync. Also Please do your own lipsyncs, if it’s not done by you It’s not gonna count.

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

xxEmoxKidxx Posted:

Chawin you fail, Banhammer gets another 1 Log in to see images! For the username consideration.

I’m really regretting the last 3 contests. I should have just made it a lipsync. Also Please do your own lipsyncs, if it’s not done by you It’s not gonna count.

I didn’t receive my BP yet, but I’m sure you’ll get around to it soon. TIA.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

megazeroexe Posted:

I didn’t receive my BP yet, but I’m sure you’ll get around to it soon. TIA.

xxEmoxKidxx Posted:

CONTEST WILL END MAY 31ST. I realize this is a long time away but I need time to A. Get the BP (I most defiantly will I just need time)

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

MCB with a save.

Alright, you’ve got until May 31st.

also mcb I love you

megazeroexe edited this message on 03/01/2010 5:23PM

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

MC Banhammer Posted:

You Spin Me Right Round

Whoever originally wrote that list is a ****ing moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dope_discography#Singles

That ****es me off more than people on P2P networks tagging every single parody song as Weird Al because they’re too lazy too look up who actually sings it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!