Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It Name change bug?

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

The latest post in the Patient Interpretations thread is by Kosher male reproductive organcheese, who was first named matthejew or something like that. In the homepage, his name isn’t displayed under the ‘Latest Post’ category. Does this happen to every player who changes his name?

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

Sup that’s my alt Log in to see images!

Yeah, I noticed that too. Kinda weird. Or maybe it’s just that it was too long to fit in Log in to see images!? Who knows.

Fix it Log in to see images!

No it doesn’t happen to every name change, case in point, myself.

Teh Cezar

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

megazeroexe Posted:

Sup that’s my alt Log in to see images!

Yeah, I noticed that too. Kinda weird. Or maybe it’s just that it was too long to fit in Log in to see images!? Who knows.

Fix it Log in to see images!

Good alt, upvoted.

I wouldn’t care about this normally, but I want to change my nickname soon and I didn’t want to have this kind of problem.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Has nothing to do with the naming.

Mods clean that thread of posts not submitted through the only approved means (an Ep3 method). When the last post of a thread is deleted, the last poster name shows as nothing.

Teh Cezar

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Has nothing to do with the naming.

Mods clean that thread of posts not submitted through the only approved means (an Ep3 method). When the last post of a thread is deleted, the last poster name shows as nothing.

Ok, thanks.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!