Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant In protest of campaign fraud!

scullyangel

Avatar: 44656 Mon Aug 17 23:47:33 -0400 2009

[Good Omens]

Level 39 Camwhore

If I was a gila monster you could be my devil ray.

Front runner was in the current gubernatorial election has fallen under a mindless ban.

Is it mere coincidence that the people’s candidate has been silenced at such a pivotal moment in the campaign? I think not.

This is a clear attempt by TPTB to repress this candidate and rig the vote. Could it be that current opposing candidate MC Banhammer felt threatened enough to call in a “favor” given his recent history working for the moderation team?

What are you afraid of?

Unban was. Let all candidates have fair and equal expression!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

If you’re concerned about campaign fraud, I can reveal clear fraud attempts on the part of at least one of my competitors.

Oh wait — am I running for something?

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

heartless. This is political oppression of the worst kind.

wOunded-7r4g-
3Dy-21

Avatar: 79056 Sat Nov 22 19:25:30 -0500 2008

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

scullyangel Posted:

Front runner was in the current gubernatorial election has fallen under a mindless ban.

If by mindless you mean requiring no thought as he clearly went to exhume the dead to pad his vote count.

Are we to allow such a flagrant imitation of “Sideshow” Bob Terwilligar to fool us into voting in a tyrant who has yet to outline a plan for us?

Accusations that MCB would have set up such a ban are groundless and had he wanted to abuse power he would not have left his earlier position.

We need someone who can clean up our streets with ideas, not lies and trickses!

Vote integrity

Vote honesty

Vote MCB

Paid for by the The Brotherhood of Carpenters Union Local #8928

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

That’s nothing compared to the blatant prejudices against the Austrian candidate and his heart’s desire to lead us into a new, purer era.

scullyangel

[Good Omens]

Level 39 Camwhore

wOunded-7r4g3Dy-21 Posted:

Vote integrity

Vote honesty

Vote MCB

Paid for by the The Brotherhood of Carpenters Union Local #8928

Are you certain you know what it is you represent? Are you so sure there is no shadow puppet master pulling the strings behind the scenes?

How does one explain this? Humorus yes, but clearly a knowing violation of the rules of civility. How is it that MCB is exempt from these rules that govern the mbumes?

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Aldo_Anything Posted:

lead us into a new, purer era.

What’s that supposed to mean?

Oh, wait.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

scullyangel Posted:

Are you certain you know what it is you represent? Are you so sure there is no shadow puppet master pulling the strings behind the scenes?

How does one explain this? Humorus yes, but clearly a knowing violation of the rules of civility. How is it that MCB is exempt from these rules that govern the mbumes?

Scully, you wound me. Did I not offer you my coat?

And I can bumure you I am no one’s shadow puppet.

However, I will neither confirm nor deny that I am a sock puppet.

wOunded-7r4g-
3Dy-21

Avatar: 79056 Sat Nov 22 19:25:30 -0500 2008

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

scullyangel Posted:

As stated in the very thread, he had selected “no nudity” and was only posting images found within the game itself. If he is to be banned for it, then we must also ban the creators of it for having allowed those pictures to be seen in a civil area.

He was risking his own banning for the good of the common player who does not wish to see such blasphemous images. Is that not the behavior we should expect from our governor? To fight for justice at the cost of self?

Vote for fairness

Vote for security

Vote MCB

Paid for by the People’s Republic of Botswana

DerKaiserRei-
ch

Avatar: 118110 Sun May 31 19:28:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

One of the few user who literally understands me -Aldo

Clearly, the German runner is superior.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

was got himself bumbuminated by one of Star Fleet’s spacekadts.

I think Forumwarz needs more ample protection, to ensure this kind of thing doesn’t happen in the future. Clearly, there are security holes all over the place, and thus numerous opportunes for Haxxploitation E-Peens.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

This is clearly a set back, but nothing you or I can not overcome as members of the nation of was. If anything this blatant bumbumination attempt will only strengthen the support for our martyred leader.

was is a common man, just like you can me. He can and has been banned. Has mcb ever been banned? In fact, at one time mcb used to ban people just like us. Clearly was is the man for the job. Plebeians, how can you go out and vote against your own? A vote against was is a vote for treason.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

I vote treason.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Being a non-conformist is cool when you are 14 I guess. was is the sensible person’s choice.

TheMatty

Avatar: 64325 Thu May 28 03:54:11 -0400 2009

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Adapt Posted:

Being a non-conformist is cool when you are 14 I guess. was is the sensible person’s choice.

agreed

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

I am voting Aldo as a write in candidate.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Adapt Posted:

Has mcb ever been banned?

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/782835

Legitimately, even. Intentional, but legitimate.

scullyangel

[Good Omens]

Level 39 Camwhore

spacekadt Posted:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/782835

Legitimately, even. Intentional, but legitimate.

I believe that was a set up in anticipation of this very situation. That ban was either abnormally short, or was REMOVED by those in power positions. It was as meaningless as the bans he once gave himself.

Do the right thing, mods and admins, unban was. How can we have a fair debate, how can the Town Hall meeting take place? Why must you wallow in the past?

was (the player not the 1st & 3d singular past indicative) is the future!

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Here’s my thinking. If was can continue to campaign while he’s banned (a very short ban, honestly, given his history), he deserves every vote he gets.

With you as a campaign manager (or even just outspoken supporter), I see that the campaign continues unabated.

I’m thinking I’ll probably end up voting for was, despite the ban. (And coming from the **** who banned him, that says a LOT for all you undecided people out there!)

TheMatty

Avatar: 64325 Thu May 28 03:54:11 -0400 2009

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

spacekadt Posted:

Here’s my thinking. If was can continue to campaign while he’s banned (a very short ban, honestly, given his history), he deserves every vote he gets.

With you as a campaign manager (or even just outspoken supporter), I see that the campaign continues unabated.

I’m thinking I’ll probably end up voting for was, despite the ban. (And coming from the **** who banned him, that says a LOT for all you undecided people out there!)

spacekadt now has found a pure heart

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!