Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art spf357 for Governor

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Adapt Posted:

Latest news from out popularity polls: when you make your campaign thread yourself, you are behind in the polls.

Why all this talk about campaigning lately?

I can bumure you that if I were ever to campaign for any sort of position, I would not make my own campaign threads, or purchase ads trying to sway people. I’d only run for an office which my track record and personal endorsements show that I’d be the most suited candidate for, and let the other candidates attack each other while I stood up righteously, knowing that in the end the voters would do the right thing.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

MC Banhammer Posted:

Why all this talk about campaigning lately?

I can bumure you that if I were ever to campaign for any sort of position, I would not make my own campaign threads, or purchase ads trying to sway people. I’d only run for an office which my track record and personal endorsements show that I’d be the most suited candidate for, and let the other candidates attack each other while I stood up righteously, knowing that in the end the voters would do the right thing.

We on the behalf of the was commission and coffee house, admire your integrity. The people of was will not stoop down to the level of petty insults, unlike some other candidates who couldn’t tell virtue from a hole in front of their face. Indeed, we think you will make a fine second place.

Adapt edited this message on 02/26/2010 3:48PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Adapt Posted:

you will make a fine second place.

I’m still not sure what you’re talking about, but I’m proud to say I’ve won second place many, many times before.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

That’s the spirit!

SuperSonic

Avatar: 148701 2010-01-03 11:24:25 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 43 Hacker

“Backdoor Bob”

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Vote for fine upstanding member of society. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!