Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Srs Bsns New to Greasemonkey.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

So, I just recently started using scripts, and I’m going through the whole guide, so that way I can start writing them myself. I’d like to actually write scripts that help out the Forumwarz community, and I don’t want them to be complete ****. Just wondering if you guys have any tips or site suggestions to help me on this journey.

SSJ_Loki

Avatar: 74783 Sun Oct 26 11:44:54 -0400 2008

[The Sect of the La-
te Yak
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Just look for something you think might be useful to a Firefox user. I’ll give you an idea since I’m too lazy to write it myself. The forums could use a quick post option, it’s easy to do and I’m surprised no one wrote one yet. Go be the first to do it.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

SSJ_Loki Posted:

Just look for something you think might be useful to a Firefox user. I’ll give you an idea since I’m too lazy to write it myself. The forums could use a quick post option, it’s easy to do and I’m surprised no one wrote one yet. Go be the first to do it.

Sounds good, elaborate a little more on your “quick post” idea.

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

Chuck Diesel Posted:

Sounds good, elaborate a little more on your “quick post” idea.

Same as any other regular forum, a box to post your reply on that page instead of having to click reply before you can start responding.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!