Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fix It Forumwarz Orange: A Raepdog Response

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

I have not been on here for a long time, but I came back when I learned that players of this game were going to be charged to have bugs fixed. Let me explain piece by piece, without bringing up features that should have been included, why Forumwarz Orange is something only tools will buy*.

Evil Trout Posted:

Forumwarz Orange™ is a series of interface enhancements geared towards serious players of Forumwarz.

Thats a bit misleading, as most of these really just make the game better looking, and make the game take less time. I mean, making the toolbar fit your computer is not even making it better looking, its really just making it playable and, well, not ****ty.

Also how are emoticons for serious players? Really, is Wylin going to be posting Log in to see images!, now theirs a sexy emoticon.

Evil Trout Posted:

The ability to change the size of your toolbar in battle to take advantage of your monitor’s resolution.

Why the **** is this not even in the game, is this really worth paying over a dollar for? Like, if the game does not have an option for this, do you know how very special that is? Its like if, well, the hit new game Heavy Rain a dark noir thriller had no contrast bumon, and without paying more money you were stuck with it how it is. Here is a simulation of how Forumwarz will look on televisions unless you buy the future “FORUMWARZ CONTRAST” subscription.

See, they allow ‘serious players’ an optional fee that makes it possible to play the game

Evil Trout Posted:

A bumon to instantly clear all attacks from your toolbar for faster reorganization.

Once episode three is over, and you have simply maxed out leveling learning the last move, you pretty much have your toolbar set. So why the **** would I need to reset it for, ‘faster reorganization’? Maybe instead there should be a system to learn new movies, or make the game more than Lotus 1-2-3-2-3-2-1, more than a game with 1-2-3-2-1 that adds the hbumle of looking up weaknesses and making old forums hard to play. Or like, making it a good game.

Evil Trout Posted:

Controls for adding and customizing the tabs that appear on the site’s header

Yeah, thats a big ticket seller, charging people to make the game more user friendly. I had an idea, you can call me Raep Jobs, Im going to make a computer that has no default ability to create shortcuts or folders on the desktop- without an addition. Oh wait, thats the ****ing worst idea ever. Is it me, or are more and more of these features able to be done by a Greasemonkey script? Yeah, Forumwarz Lime is soon going to be released by Raepdog Industries, for free.

Just wait till they ban players from posting scripts that do Forumwarz Orange, for free, and better.

Evil Trout Posted:

A convenient bumon to extract all your .moar files at once.

I was around when they added moar files, it was cool and made the game fun. Im glad they made it really ****ing difficult and made us pay to fix an obvious flaw. Why make something user friendly, when you can just charge for it? I mean there are more people on this game with extra cash AAHZ Welfare money to spend on stupid additions for e-peens than you could get with a larger user base by having a game that works. Wonder why you can’t win a Crunchie? Its not the lack of vote spamming.. hmmm… its for game development… hmm… maybe.. just maybe.. Develop the game?

Also, lol @ Greasemoney.

Evil Trout Posted:

An “Auctions” folder under Tubmail for all your Kyoubai-related messages.

This was smart, make a tubmail cap, but also have the game’s auction system spam you so that unless you want to go through the hbumle of deleting messages, you MUST upgrade.

Evil Trout Posted:

The ability to choose a set of your favorite emoticons for Flamebate.

Is this really a feature we want? Who cares, we all know Log in to see images! by heart. I suppose this is worth buying because of all of them look like ****.

Raepdog Posted:

I’m not angry or bumhurt, I really don’t play enough to care anymore. but Im just saying- this is gay. Everything that Evil Trout and JB once said they stood for is kinda down the ****ter. I’m sorry guys, your dream was flawed. You could not make a badbum and awesome game and live off it, or even self-support it. Thats because you appeal to such a small market, you either have to sell out or **** over your fanbase. Best of luck.

*I am someone who bought a Something Awful Platinum account, so be warned.

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

You forgot Log in to see images!.

Also, preordering 100 copies of fwz lime

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

I heard that not buying Orange or Lime can give you E-Scurvy.

swines quest

S for Swine

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

swine Posted:

I heard that not buying Orange or Lime can give you E-Scurvy.

Actually I preordered FWZ Grapefruit so I won’t.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Master_Troll Posted:

GO BANANA!

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

dream is dead man

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Master_Troll Posted:

Mix grapefruit juice and lemonade. **** is so cash.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I have decided to run for Governor of Flamebate. I hope I can count on your vote. This forum is steeped in stagnation and I believe that I am the one that can bring about change.

Will you help me, bring in a new era?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!