Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Girls Girl with loud shoes

In this room with me is a girl with shoes that make a very loud noise when she walks.

She’s not hot or anything but I’ve spent the last three hours or so thinking about ****ing her. I’m going to wait until she leaves, then go sit in the warm spot she left and jack off.

And that’s because I’m a gentleman. Otherwise I’d just enjoy her.

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/24/2010 6:25PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

In this room with me is a girl with shoes that make a very loud noise when she walks.

She’s not hot or anything but I’ve spent the last three hours or so thinking about ****ing her. I’m going to wait until she leaves, then go sit in the warm spot she left and jack off.

This my friends, is the average Forumwarz player.

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/24/2010 6:38PM     | #

i’m never wearing those shoes again Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/24/2010 7:06PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

i’m never wearing those shoes again Log in to see images!

But they’re so cute!

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/24/2010 7:55PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Quit being such a ****! I’ve already raped her once, she wouldn’t mind a second gangbang!

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/25/2010 3:38AM     | #

I’m in this room with a guy who keeps staring at me when he thinks I’m not looking.

He’s doesn’t look scary or anything but I’ve spent the last three hours or so thinking about humiliating him. Little does he know I ****ed on my seat because I know when I leave he goes and sits in the warm spot I left there and jacks off.

And that’s because I’m a lady. Otherwise I’d just enjoy him.

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/25/2010 4:12AM     | #

From across the street I’ve been watching these two nerdy losers.

They never talk or anything but they keep stealing glances at one another for three hours now. I bet they’ll end up doing something stupid to express the feelings they’ll never own up to.

If they’d just get over their hangups and enjoydate each other, they’d probably live happily ever after.

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/25/2010 1:28PM     | #

I won’t judge the OP Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/25/2010 2:07PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

I won’t judge the OP Log in to see images!

I will. Typical forumwarz aspie.

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/25/2010 2:18PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

From across the street I’ve been watching these two nerdy losers.

They never talk or anything but they keep stealing glances at one another for three hours now. I bet they’ll end up doing something stupid to express the feelings they’ll never own up to.

If they’d just get over their hangups and enjoydate each other, they’d probably live happily ever after.

Adapt GTFO my thread you’re diluting the fail.

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/25/2010 5:30PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Adapt GTFO my thread you’re diluting the fail.

s’not me bro

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/25/2010 9:48PM     | #

I died about a week ago from **** fumes, and somehow regained consciousness as part of this chair. I can tell by vibrations that whoever’s sitting here is antsy, and jerks there head now and then; probably trying to avoid stares. I’ve also noticed that after this person gets up, around the same time, weekdays, there’s a slight presence on the seat, followed by what I can only home is a stray condiment packet that got stepped on. Despite that, I’ve gotten used to the sensation, but wonder when something will get switched…up…? Why does it feels so damn WARM all of a sudd- OH GOOD LAWD, SHE”S ****ING IN MY SEAT!

Anonymous edited this message on 03/04/2010 1:54PM

Anonymous
Anonymous
03/04/2010 1:53PM     | #

adapt only adds to fail

Anonymous
Anonymous
03/04/2010 2:25PM     | #

I have never been more ashamed to be a part of this forum.

Anonymous
Anonymous
03/04/2010 4:08PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

I have never been more ashamed to be a part of this forum.

And this forum is every bit as ashamed to have you as part of it, if not more.

In other news, today before lunch I saw a very timid-looking slightly chubby girl in nerdy glbumes and jeans with some hippie flower patterns. I’ve already jacked off twice imagining how her face would look during anal penetration.

Anonymous
Anonymous
03/04/2010 4:23PM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!