Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sex First Time YOu Had Sex?

Zibo03

[1337 House]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

OMG my first time was with my 21 year old neighbor too. I was 12 years old, young and supple. I liked to lie naked in my backyard and draw pictures on warm summer days. One day he came over with a cupcake for me started to mbumage my naked bum I was enthralled with his gift of a cupcake so I didn’t mind and I let him put it in me. I was shocked at first how big his male reproductive organ was and at the amount of bleeding it caused but he told me not to tell anyone so I knew that he cared about me and wanted to keep our special time a secret just between us. Wait didn’t you live two doors down from me?

SUCK A male reproductive organ

MuddyBallzFl-
ap

[1337 House]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

LOLZ OMG I REMEMBER U!!!!!!!!

i thikn one time i spyed on u masterbating.

LOLZ.

n yeah that nieghbor had a huge rod. LOLZ I CANT BELIVE HE GOT IT IN UR 12 YR OLD HOOOOLE LOLZ

mammary glands rule

Zibo03

[1337 House]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

OMG I remember you too didn’t you get in trouble at school for doing a striptease during the talent contest and then freaking out and punching the principal when they tried to make you stop? THAT WAS SO HOT. I masturbated twice when I got home thinking of you punching people naked.

SUCK A male reproductive organ

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Wow, small internet huh?

Let’s be friends! I’ll cry if you say no Log in to see images!

Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv’iornw hqxoxon targh?

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Zibo03 Posted:

OMG I remember you too didn’t you get in trouble at school for doing a striptease during the talent contest and then freaking out and punching the principal when they tried to make you stop? THAT WAS SO HOT. I masturbated twice when I got home thinking of you punching people naked.

^PEDOPHILE

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

MuddyBallzFl-
ap

[1337 House]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

^PEDOPHILE

LOLZ teh best thing in life r young! Log in to see images! MuddyBallzFlap edited this message on 04/01/2008 10:26AM

mammary glands rule

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

^PEDOPHILE

ORLY LOL

My first time was when i was 15 and on a cruise i found this whore who was 16 and really drunk so she gave me a bj and then let me **** her a bit

her: Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!